[Lifefuel] Got Complimented For The First Time By A Female In My Life Today

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
It's the first day of my senior year of college and I made it my goal to try to socialcirclemaxx and approachmaxx while I still have time here.

I overheard two foids talking in the row behind me before class started and before I would've ignored them but then I heard them talk about how many classes they're taking.

I then turned around and told them how many classes I was taking and completely interrupted their conversation and inserted myself into it.

Before I would've looked forward and kept silent but I'm trying to ascend.

Then I recognized those two girls from classes I had before and I told them I remembered them.

Then one of them told me how she likes how I grew out my hair. I told her that I buzzed it last semester (because I fucked it up while cutting it and had to but I didn't mention that part) and that I planned on letting it grow below my shoulders.

She then said how nice it is and how I shouldn't cut it.

Then she said multiple times that I look good. I'm pretty sure she even one said that I look so good. I then mentioned I've been going to the gym the past two months.

They remembered my name and I didn't even know theirs and they even remembered my major.

Keep in mind I barely knew these girls outside of being in the same class and a few in class assignments.

The girls the whole time were acting giggly just like they stereotypically do around Chad.

I looked around the classroom and realized it's just a bunch of old soyboys and that I have the highest male SMV inside the class.

A few minutes later and I faced forward as the conversation ended by some other foid injecting herself and that was it.

I feel it though. Ascension is at hand boyos.

I'm partnered up with a foid for a group project in this class and if she's cute I'm going to get her number to go out when I meet her.

Then there are some Asian foids in this class I might try to get their numbers from.

The girls I was talking to I'm not into but still it's awesome life fuel.

Edit: There was also this Asian foid I saw sitting alone at a bench that look kind've distraught and I planned on telling her she looks sad as an opener but I realized it's the first day and I'll have plenty of opportunities to approach later plus I was all sweaty from these mondo hot classrooms. Either way though boyos I feel like there's a strong chance I might ascend soon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Armus1, Unwanted and 1 other person
Good luck, but you need to implement that tactic I told you about approaching JBs when they leave high schools.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Zesto
Good luck, but you need to implement that tactic I told you about approaching JBs when they leave high schools.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
i only get compliments on my hair

• +1
Is it suifuel if women only compliment your fashion?

• +1
What if you get complimented by gay dudes, what does that say? I am curious as I had this happen to me.

• +1
What if you get complimented by gay dudes, what does that say? I am curious as I had this happen to me.
Take it as a compliment. Those high E low T male abominations think like females but are direct and honest like normal males. Just take the compliment but make clear you're not gay

• +1
It's the first day of my senior year of college and I made it my goal to try to socialcirclemaxx and approachmaxx while I still have time here.

I overheard two foids talking in the row behind me before class started and before I would've ignored them but then I heard them talk about how many classes they're taking.

I then turned around and told them how many classes I was taking and completely interrupted their conversation and inserted myself into it.

Before I would've looked forward and kept silent but I'm trying to ascend.

Then I recognized those two girls from classes I had before and I told them I remembered them.

Then one of them told me how she likes how I grew out my hair. I told her that I buzzed it last semester (because I fucked it up while cutting it and had to but I didn't mention that part) and that I planned on letting it grow below my shoulders.

She then said how nice it is and how I shouldn't cut it.

Then she said multiple times that I look good. I'm pretty sure she even one said that I look so good. I then mentioned I've been going to the gym the past two months.

They remembered my name and I didn't even know theirs and they even remembered my major.

Keep in mind I barely knew these girls outside of being in the same class and a few in class assignments.

The girls the whole time were acting giggly just like they stereotypically do around Chad.

I looked around the classroom and realized it's just a bunch of old soyboys and that I have the highest male SMV inside the class.

A few minutes later and I faced forward as the conversation ended by some other foid injecting herself and that was it.

I feel it though. Ascension is at hand boyos.

I'm partnered up with a foid for a group project in this class and if she's cute I'm going to get her number to go out when I meet her.

Then there are some Asian foids in this class I might try to get their numbers from.

The girls I was talking to I'm not into but still it's awesome life fuel.

Edit: There was also this Asian foid I saw sitting alone at a bench that look kind've distraught and I planned on telling her she looks sad as an opener but I realized it's the first day and I'll have plenty of opportunities to approach later plus I was all sweaty from these mondo hot classrooms. Either way though boyos I feel like there's a strong chance I might ascend soon.
dnrd