lifefuel

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
Statistically many people will fail or otherwise lead quite useless lives. Many people are too impatient to learn anything complicated and thus become disposable laborers without any complex thoughts or lifestyles. Many billionaires marry ugly women or wageslave and find themselves unable to use the money other than buying more expensive art or yachts.

Yet the middle class man who has a rigid sharp intellect will realize that life is about experiences, and truly being the richest man in the world means being a collector of experiences, not expensive art.

It is not merely what we do that shall define us, but what we abstain from. A lot of lower class behavior is really not due to their income level, but their uncivilized behavior. yet paradoxically we might find disgust for people who seem too fake or sterile - like old people are, expecting the world to conform to their antiquated opinions. they act more civilized to cope with their inevitable death, hoping that they might live on. but yet they die.

I'm not sure what a fulfilling life really is. I just know that I want to leave my country behind and experience something new. Learn a language. Impregnate a tall woman so I can have good offspring. Stuff like that.

• +1
Reactions: Andromeda88 and turkproducer
Yeah being too rich you can become a degenerate too lol

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
Interesting outlook on life.

Smokes weed and then posts random thoughts me

3194.jpg