Lighter skin = signal of being stronger and more masculine- Darker skin = weaker and more feminine

@URL code @STAMPEDE don’t you two have anything better to do rn this is wild ngl 💀
I have to get him to admit he's wrong. I just have to. Sunk cost fallacy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45118
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
7 pages damn
9BB709DF FEFE 4A44 9C1D 5D11E5F60D97

You're showing random maps, that is definitely not the whole of mongol ancestry.
and Q is a siberian-mongolic haplogroup
???
Random maps? Those are maps of haplogroups C and O you fucking retard, you asked me to check other mongol haplogroups and thats them. There arent any of them in europe

If mongols raped europeans there would be C and O ydna in europe. I want you to show me maps of that being present there. I showed maps which show its NOT present in europe.

Q is a siberian-mongolic haplogroup

It originated in ANE and spread with eastern hunter gatherers and indo europeans, a few of them had it. Explain why a mongol haplogroup would peak in sweden and not be found in eastern europe, almost at all.

???
Random maps? Those are maps of haplogroups C and O you fucking retard, you asked me to check other mongol haplogroups and thats them. There arent any of them in europe

If mongols raped europeans there would be C and O ydna in europe. I want you to show me maps of that being present there. I showed maps which show its NOT present in europe.

It originated in ANE and spread with eastern hunter gatherers and indo europeans, a few of them had it. Explain why a mongol haplogroup would peak in sweden and not be found in eastern europe, almost at all.

You seem to focus only on Q and ignore all the others I sent. research about them and you'd see a high percentage in eastern europe. The reason Q is more common in sweden is because it's more siberian-mongolic

Where is the evidence? Explain to right now. Where. You posted ARTISTIC INTERPRETATIONS. Evidence would be posting genetic information (of which you have posted none related to pigmentation)
Not a hint of "truth" anywhere. They were nothing like south euros or arabs btw, learn how to identify facial features, idiot.
This study doesnt exist. I dare you to find me a link to it. You cant. Fake screenshot made by coping hinducels
Not sure if trolling or just plain ignorant,,,

"People of the Yamnaya culture are believed to have had mostly brown eye colour, light to intermediate skin, and brown hair colour, with some variation.[48][49] A 2022 study by Lazaridis et al. found that the typical phenotype among the Yamnaya population was brown eyes, brown hair, and intermediate skin colour."

They were not brown but not complete atlantean specimens either. https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-deeae5201d647e53fd594f25f367060b-lq They would have ranged from these 2 skin tones. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fah0bobUYAAGtl2?format=jpg&name=large

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE and st.hamudi but 6‘5
You seem to focus only on Q and ignore all the others I sent. research about them and you'd see a high percentage in eastern europe. The reason Q is more common in sweden is because it's more siberian-mongolic
You sent me articles about O and C haplogroups. Im now researching the other haplogroups

Here is a map of O haplogroup:

This is a map of the C haplogroup

Theyre not in europe.
Now i want you to tell me other haplogroups you want me to list for you

Not sure if trolling or just plain ignorant,,,

"People of the Yamnaya culture are believed to have had mostly brown eye colour, light to intermediate skin, and brown hair colour, with some variation.[48][49] A 2022 study by Lazaridis et al. found that the typical phenotype among the Yamnaya population was brown eyes, brown hair, and intermediate skin colour."

They were not brown but not complete atlantean specimens either. https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-deeae5201d647e53fd594f25f367060b-lq They would have ranged from these 2 skin tones. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fah0bobUYAAGtl2?format=jpg&name=large
Explain to me how anything of what you just said is different from what i said. Those shitty reconstructions are literally brown, not representative. The ones you showed are white european. Thats what im arguing for

Explain to me how anything of what you just said is different from what i said. Those shitty reconstructions are literally brown, not representative. The ones you showed are white european. Thats what im arguing for
All I'm claiming is that they don't really lean heavily into one side, whether it be "white" or "brown".

• +1

white european where? they look arab brown, not white european

• +1
white european where? they look arab brown, not white european
They dont look arab, low visual comprehension. You cant differentiate between white and arab features.

• Hmm...
Reactions: STAMPEDE
You sent me articles about O and C haplogroups. Im now researching the other haplogroups

Here is a map of O haplogroup:
View attachment 2508743

This is a map of the C haplogroup

View attachment 2508746

Theyre not in europe.
Now i want you to tell me other haplogroups you want me to list for you
respont to this btw @STAMPEDE
or have you realized that its over?

They dont look arab, low visual comprehension. You cant differentiate between white and arab features.

at best they look iranian, or moroccan, and obviously arab, but with european features

at best they look iranian, or moroccan, and obviously arab, but with european features
Are we just going to disregard european features now. They have NORDIC features to be precise. With non brown skin. Theyre more nordic than arab. They dont look moroccan or arab whatsoever, no MENA has facial features like them.

• Hmm...
Reactions: STAMPEDE
respont to this btw @STAMPEDE
or have you realized that its over?

I am saying research about the haplogroups, you're showing random maps which show only china and mongolia and that's obviously not the whole mongol dna, 16 million men descend from genghis khan alone in asia today.

Are we just going to disregard european features now. They have NORDIC features to be precise. With non brown skin. Theyre more nordic than arab. They dont look moroccan or arab whatsoever, no MENA has facial features like them.

Nordic my ass, nordics have gay skulls. they have mediterranean features, or in the middle, german-alpinid or italian features.

I am saying research about the haplogroups, you're showing random maps which show only china and mongolia and that's obviously not the whole mongol dna, 16 million men descend from genghis khan alone in asia today.
These maps are those haplogroups, and they show that they dont extend to europe, thats the point. Ive researched this long ago and know it better than you. There are no mongol haplogroups in europe, i researched it and showed it to you right there

Nordic my ass, nordics have gay skulls. they have mediterranean features, or in the middle, german-alpinid or italian features.
Yamnayans have nordic features, you cant deny this. Med features are more gracile

@STAMPEDE Just accept that its a myth that mongols left dna in europe, there is no proof of it, ive shown it to you a million times already. It doesnt take away from them being warriors or whatever, but its pure facts, youre coping hard at this point. I did what you asked me to do. If you still wanna argue name the specific haplogroups you want me to post here and i will, just to prove it to you.

These maps are those haplogroups, and they show that they dont extend to europe, thats the point. Ive researched this long ago and know it better than you. There are no mongol haplogroups in europe, i researched it and showed it to you right there

C5906CE7 C90D 4F4D BA82 6A3750FAFD0E
7C75FCD1 2DB9 439D B493 51C3B2AD0693

Hmm, what about these haplogroups? why so you ignore so many of them showing that eastern europeans have significant mongol ancestry.

@STAMPEDE Just accept that its a myth that mongols left dna in europe, there is no proof of it, ive shown it to you a million times already. It doesnt take away from them being warriors or whatever, but its pure facts, youre coping hard at this point. I did what you asked me to do. If you still wanna argue name the specific haplogroups you want me to post here and i will, just to prove it to you.

069D34D0 39E6 4BBF BABD 071509BB2048
791B6748 1175 4642 B5C7 A6D5E2933522

Just admit what? Eastern europeans have up to 10% mongol ancestry as confirmed by genetic evidence, I don't understand why you deny this truth.

View attachment 2508779View attachment 2508780

Hmm, what about these haplogroups? why so you ignore so many of them showing that eastern europeans have significant mongol ancestry.
First image:
Not a haplogroup, you show you dont know what youre talking about. But even then, its only 0.5-1% in europe... Basically noise levels

N1c1 is not mongol, it came from siberian raindeer herders thousands of years ago.

Now show me the ones for C2 and O, which are actually mongol proven by this:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
While im debating a moron who posts charts he cant read and is completely wrong, youre having a peaceful discussion on history with some other guy. Mirin
JFL. The duality of man!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
do i dare to bump this controversial thread again :forcedsmile:

The British Empire is more spread out throughout continents, but less impressive overall. The Mongol Empire stretched from East Asia to Central Europe. Unmoggable.
mogged by Russian Empire which stretched from North America to central Europe