Lighter skin = signal of being stronger and more masculine- Darker skin = weaker and more feminine

View attachment 2508555View attachment 2508556

That's a huge cope btw. Mongols have nothing to do with europeans genetically, while modern europeans have significant mongol dna left from the mongol empire.
You have 0 clue what your talking about. Why are you showing me an mtDNA chart? Why are you showing me an admixture chart that PROVES ME RIGHT:

Mongols have european admix:

Europeans have little to none mongol admix:

Thank you for proving me right, in the end. This discussion is over.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
it’s honestly insane im astonished by their cope
Read this reply. He literally proved me right.
You have 0 clue what your talking about. Why are you showing me an mtDNA chart? Why are you showing me an admixture chart that PROVES ME RIGHT:

View attachment 2508572

View attachment 2508568

yamnyas raped nordics btw (they are lightbrown warrior race)

meds had greater civilizations (they are lightbrown)

women love lightbrown men
tall dark and handsome in modern times

but hey keep coping if that is gonna let u sleep better (cumskin is ideal)

8B96B6B5 73B6 4A07 BA73 45AAEA1AF7F1
E4E7D617 FDF1 4CFF 8C55 353410E5EE8E

True, yamnya, aka the ancestors of all modern europeans massacred and raped light skin europeans and conquered them, yamnya aka indo europeans were the most violent and successful warriors of all of history and today all indo european languages and cultures come from them, and these guys were dark brown skin moggers.

• Love it
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

View attachment 2508572

View attachment 2508568

You are just coping, you're showing siberian russian assimilated populations, europeans never fought a war against mongols, mongols invaded eastern europe and conquered them. eastern europeans have mongol dna, not a single true mongol has any european dna

People also praise Genghis Khan for being an undefeated military genius. So I don’t see why you would accept one is good and the other one isn’t?
The generals of ghenghis khan were doing all the work and they weren't fighting on the frontline. Genghis khan was hiding in his tent

Do you know what anything on this map even means? Quote from the source of this graphic:

"Mongols were probably the source of its spread in small amounts to Europe (0.5%), where it is scattered in small amounts, notably through Poland. Twenty percent of the inhabitants in the present-day Mongolian capital of Ulaanbaatar still carry it."

This is literally ONE (1) gene only carried by half of a percent of europeans :ROFLMAO:

You posted charts that proved me right (because you cant read them) and this one (which you also cant read) who's source proves me right again.

Reminder:

• +1
  • +1
The generals of ghenghis khan were doing all the work and they weren't fighting on the frontline. Genghis khan was hiding in his tent
LOL. That is not true.

I agree, but westerners will try to downplay him for bringing down two superpowers and claim “They were just tired, brah! It was easy to do that!” At least he was a just man. Based.
i just say outnumbered in practically every battle and still undefeated

died in the bed

• +1
Reactions: Gengar

View attachment 2508572

View attachment 2508568

287829EB A36E 4A73 88DB 3300C09DF8A6

Hahhahahahha, keep coping more you fucking cuck. And even that 10% is from russian siberian populations, unlike mongols who left their dna in europe through invasions and mongol empire.

LOL. That is not true.
While im debating a moron who posts charts he cant read and is completely wrong, youre having a peaceful discussion on history with some other guy. Mirin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and Debetro
View attachment 2508563View attachment 2508564

True, yamnya, aka the ancestors of all modern europeans massacred and raped light skin europeans and conquered them, yamnya aka indo europeans were the most violent and successful warriors of all of history and today all indo european languages and cultures come from them, and these guys were dark brown skin moggers.
literally my direct ancestors right @TRUE_CEL and not the rape way

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
View attachment 2508581

Hahhahahahha, keep coping more you fucking cuck. And even that 10% is from russian siberian populations, unlike mongols who left their dna in europe through invasions and mongol empire.
This already got debunked here, youre behind with the times:

Read the study you god damn fucktard illiterate piece of shit. 12% is the maximum observed in northern europe.

"while some northern European populations contain as much as 12% Mongolian ancestry"

And later on they admit its pretty much only the finns that share this "mongol ancestry". But its not even mongol ancestry, since they do not share mongoloid ancestry with them, but the european one, from when indo iranians raped mongols beforehand. When you remove the shared european component they dont share anything.

"Of the populations included in our study, Mongolians share the second-highest level of IBD with the Finnish people (FIN), behind only CHB. While Mongolians share more IBD with Europeans (EUR) as a whole compared with other non-EAS people (Fig. 4b), removal of Finns from the Europeans drops the level of sharing to as low as that with South Asians (SAS) or AMR (Supplementary Fig. 12). Finns share very little IBD with the non Mongolian EAS or AMR after removal of the European component from the latter"

Also you posted this:

Which shows this:

JFL You posted it. And you cant even read it, nigga was sending random shit he found in google images, that ended up proving me right. Youre genuinely completely and utterly retarded.

• +1
This already got debunked here, youre behind with the times:

Also you posted this:

Which shows this:

JFL You posted it. And you cant even read it, nigga was sending random shit he found in google images, that ended up proving me right. Youre genuinely completely and utterly retarded.

I never denied mongols having european ancestry, it's just that modern mongols have european russian dna through assimilated siberian populations, not war. Europeans never fought against mongols, so they couldn't have left any of their dna behind. You're just coping and posting meaningless studies, which prove modern european have much more mongol dna compared to modern mongols having european dna.

Reminder:
CF23C3F4 3213 4C65 B890 7DC4B98DCCA4
0969A809 B40F 44B1 8142 6FB99835E8FE
A0AAA1AD E1C5 4BB7 90AE C89C64820202
29FCC7B7 2D57 4292 8879 ACB1AFD1DAEE

• +1
I never denied mongols having european ascensry, it's just that modern mongols have european russian dna through assimilated siberian populations, not war.
Which i disproved here, theyve always had european ancestry, namely one from the paternal side:

Europeans never fought against mongols, so they couldn't have left any of their dna behind.

They got it from indo iranians and scythians fucking mongol women. Youre forgetting about ancient history.

You're just coping and posting meaningless studies, which prove modern european have much more mongol dna compared to modern mongols having european dna.
You posted studies which proved MONGOLS have european dna, not the opposite.

N1c1 is not mongolian. Retard

mtDNA. Maternal. They got it from the female side. This means its from a mongol woman, not man. Europeans mustve gotten mongol pussy in their own continent throughout the years.

Debunked here:
Read the study you god damn fucktard illiterate piece of shit. 12% is the maximum observed in northern europe.

"while some northern European populations contain as much as 12% Mongolian ancestry"

And later on they admit its pretty much only the finns that share this "mongol ancestry". But its not even mongol ancestry, since they do not share mongoloid ancestry with them, but the european one, from when indo iranians raped mongols beforehand. When you remove the shared european component they dont share anything.

"Of the populations included in our study, Mongolians share the second-highest level of IBD with the Finnish people (FIN), behind only CHB. While Mongolians share more IBD with Europeans (EUR) as a whole compared with other non-EAS people (Fig. 4b), removal of Finns from the Europeans drops the level of sharing to as low as that with South Asians (SAS) or AMR (Supplementary Fig. 12). Finns share very little IBD with the non Mongolian EAS or AMR after removal of the European component from the latter"

Mitochondrial is from the mothers side, again, you fucking dumbfuck. This says that european men fucked mongol women.

• +1
@URL code is there any point on continuing this?

they are obviously brown NEET trolls who got nothing better to do than writing their poo supremacy fantasies from their thirld world slums while using technology created by white men

they literally provided zero sources neither know how to provide them

meanwhile you did it in every single post and they disproved nothing

I'm done with this for now unless the parrots learn something else to post

what it's clear is the amount of unhealthy envy and hate for white people they have, which is understandable, just imagine being born that way and needing to stay that way for your whole life

you can't change their minds with any amount of proof since becoming self-hating is obviously counterproductive

cruel world

3627409_1693921133918.png

Screenshot 20231024 014957 DuckDuckGo

75e8d3e66382dee9baf84ed9b806ffbc.jpg

copia32deaafl7%255B1%255D.jpg

copia26deaaax8%255B1%255D.jpg

joseph-smith-painting-3.jpg

upraveny_1552121485687.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45118

they are obviously brown NEET trolls who got nothing better to do than writing their poo supremacy fantasies from their thirld world slums while using technology created by white men

what it's clear is the amount of unhealthy envy and hate for white people they have, which is understandable, just imagine being born that way and needing to stay that way for your whole life

you can't change their minds with any amount of proof since becoming self-hating is obviously counterproductive

cruel world

View attachment 2508602

Its worse, he cant even read charts or anything and posts mtdna stats as proof of mongol men raping...
I just wanna get him to shut up and realize hes wrong so i can get the last word.

• +1

cruel world

View attachment 2508602

4AE17D39 0865 49FC AAC2 0F9BB09D745B
81DD301B BE3C 445D 8041 3C732DD8960F

I just wanna get him to shut up and realize hes wrong so i can get the last word.
There's no guarantee they will do, maybe it reached a point you are just wasting your time.

As I said they are almost surely half trolling by the way they write.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 45118

cruel world

View attachment 2508602

i don’t hate white people

Which i disproved here, theyve always had european ancestry, namely one from the paternal side:
View attachment 2508597

They got it from indo iranians and scythians fucking mongol women. Youre forgetting about ancient history.

You posted studies which proved MONGOLS have european dna, not the opposite.

N1c1 is not mongolian. Retard

mtDNA. Maternal. They got it from the female side. This means its from a mongol woman, not man. Europeans mustve gotten mongol pussy in their own continent throughout the years.

Debunked here:

Mitochondrial is from the mothers side, again, you fucking dumbfuck. This says that european men fucked mongol women.

indo iranians and scythians? who cares about them? Mongols as a empire didnt exist then, indo iranians only mixed with the local native population that lived there at the time. I am talking about mongol empire and not ancient mixing that happened between native populations that lived in these lands at that time. My point is that Mongols left much more dna and sperm and raped european women and conquered all of eastern europe and left their dna and sperm in europe, while europeans never managed to do anything to mongols because they were weak, in fact, they never fought against each other, mongols just conquered all of eastern europe. I am not talking about ancient times where mixing between native populations happened most of the time.

Reminder again:
B0D42799 7EEA 46E2 BDA1 3606303BFA77

i don’t hate white people
Why cant you accept that you were wrong about mongols? You keep upvoting that retard's posts when ive proved him wrong like 20 times by now. He even proved himself wrong by posting those charts.

Just agree that there is no genetic evidence of mongols raping euros and ill take back any insults ive thrown at you. Is that okay?
No point in stubbornly denying all the proof ive shown man, cmon.

indo iranians and scythians? who cares about them? Mongols as a empire didnt exist then, indo iranians only mixed with the local native population that lived there at the time. I am talking about mongol empire and not ancient mixing that happened between native populations that lived in these lands at that time.
But that shows that mongols already had euro dna from before... its the same people who got raped and then turned into mongols.

My point is that Mongols left much more dna and sperm and raped european women and conquered all of eastern europe and left their dna and sperm in europe
Can you agree that youre wrong about this? I proved it to be wrong so many times by now, you yourself posted that fucking chart that showed euros have no mongol DNA my guy:

And there are no mongol ydna haplogroups in europe. If mongols raped, they would have male descendants, dont you understand this? Theyre just not there, they didnt leave genetic descendants.

Reminder again:
B0D42799 7EEA 46E2 BDA1 3606303BFA77

Okay, are you acting obtuse or what? I explained what this meant already above and quoted it many times, why do you still post this?
Its only the finns who do, and its only up to 12%... and thats not from mongols raping them, but from the european DNA mongols share with whites. Its not derived from mongols, its shared. I explained this already. PLease i beg you, just admit youre wrong about this and stop saying the same shit over and over that has been addressed...

Why cant you accept that you were wrong about mongols? You keep upvoting that retard's posts when ive proved him wrong like 20 times by now. He even proved himself wrong by posting those charts.

Just agree that there is no genetic evidence of mongols raping euros and ill take back any insults ive thrown at you. Is that okay?
No point in stubbornly denying all the proof ive shown man, cmon.
before i was on his side with the mongol thing now im neutral

i have to look it up myself to form an opinion

but that takes time that im not willing to invest because it’s not that important to me

before i was on his side with the mongol thing now im neutral

i have to look it up myself to form an opinion

but that takes time that im not willing to invest because it’s not that important to me
You will see eventually if you care, but if you do, just research Ydna haplogroups. Thats the easiest proof.

You will see eventually if you care, but if you do, just research Ydna haplogroups. Thats the easiest proof.
so you are saying that huns mongols and dschingis khan were raping europeans isn’t true that’s a completely new information for me tbh

so you are saying that huns mongols and dschingis khan were raping europeans isn’t true that’s a completely new information for me tbh
There are no genetic descendants. Ydna is the direct paternal line, thats how you see if one population raped another. There are no mongol paternal lines in europe.

The only way is if literally all mongol descendants died out. Then the rape wouldve happened, but its not in the genes of europeans anymore. But its highly unlikely this would happen, and it would still mean euros have no mongol genes nowadays.

Nerdic cope

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
But that shows that mongols already had euro dna from before... its the same people who got raped and then turned into mongols.

Can you agree that youre wrong about this? I proved it to be wrong so many times by now, you yourself posted that fucking chart that showed euros have no mongol DNA my guy:

View attachment 2508658

And there are no mongol ydna haplogroups in europe. If mongols raped, they would have male descendants, dont you understand this? Theyre just not there, they didnt leave genetic descendants.

Okay, are you acting obtuse or what? I explained what this meant already above and quoted it many times, why do you still post this?
Its only the finns who do, and its only up to 12%... and thats not from mongols raping them, but from the european DNA mongols share with whites. Its not derived from mongols, its shared. I explained this already. PLease i beg you, just admit youre wrong about this and stop saying the same shit over and over that has been addressed...

Finns alone do not have up to 12% mongol dna... All lands in europe that were conquered by mongols have mongol dna, mostly russia and poland, you can't deny this fact. Mongols have ancient indo iranian dna which is very different and not european, because indo iranians were mixed indo iranians and native populations that lived there at the time, so they're not even european. Genetic evidence show eastern europe have mongol dna, not including finland. All the evidence you showed goes out of the window because you said europeans left their dna in mongolia, when they didn't. So you just proved me right lmao. Now I want you to disprove me by searching if there's any mongol dna in eastern europe, because all genetic studies show there's significant mongol dna there left by the mongol empire.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
There are no genetic descendants. Ydna is the direct paternal line, thats how you see if one population raped another. There are no mongol paternal lines in europe.

The only way is if literally all mongol descendants died out. Then the rape wouldve happened, but its not in the genes of europeans anymore. But its highly unlikely this would happen, and it would still mean euros have no mongol genes nowadays.
alr ig learned something new today
but i really don’t care so much to form an opinion about it myself by looking it up and also read counter studies

let's just leave it at that

• +1

He's coping. Russia and Poland have up to 7% mongol east asian dna left from the mongol empire. Huns didn't leave any dna as they were small in numbers but still managed to conquer germanic tribes despite being outnumbered.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45118 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Finns alone do not have up to 12% mongol dna... All lands in europe that were conquered by mongols have mongol dna, mostly russia and poland, you can't deny this fact.
But i just did and showed proof for it. You just keep denying it for some reason.

Mongols have ancient indo iranian dna which is very different and not european, because indo iranians were mixed indo iranians and native populations that lived there at the time, so they're not even european.
They were european though, sintashta are an eastward migration of corded ware people (european). They are the first people to call themselves indo iranian. Theyre europeans who migrated east. They mixed with BMAC populations on their way to india (non white, sure) but not on their way to the eastern steppe. The eastern steppe was already populated by indo europeans. They also resembled europeans genetically (sintashta is closest to nordic coutries out of all).

Genetic evidence show eastern europe have mongol dna, not including finland.
Dude, you havent provided it. Show it to me. You showed me mtDNA maps which are not paternal, so theyre not from mongol men.
You showed me a map of N1C1 which has got nothing to do with mongols. You showed me an article, which said euros have 12% mongol ancestry. The study that was being reported in that article said exactly this, thats where the quote is from. It literally said up to 12% in north euros and if you remove fins it drops significantly.

All the evidence you showed goes out of the window because you said europeans left their dna in mongolia, when they didn't.
They did leave it in the area where mongols started. These people became mongols. Same thing, different name.

So you just proved me right lol.
No i didnt, none of that proves you right.
Now I want you to disprove me by searching if there's any mongol dna in eastern europe, because all genetic studies show there's significant mongol dna there left by the mongol empire.
You havent quoted a single genetic study saying that.

Look at this and explain it to me (you showed me this, YOU!!!)

The green color corresponds to mongol dna here. There is none in all groups except the rightmost one, which has a few %, less than 5.

Also this:

Look how east euro countries have 0% of any asian admixtures.

If you dont agree with me after this reply, then idk. Ive explained it calmly and as understandable as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47655 and Deleted member 26859
But i just did and showed proof for it. You just keep denying it for some reason.

They were european though, sintashta are an eastward migration of corded ware people (european). They are the first people to call themselves indo iranian. Theyre europeans who migrated east. They mixed with BMAC populations on their way to india (non white, sure) but not on their way to the eastern steppe. The eastern steppe was already populated by indo europeans. They also resembled europeans genetically (sintashta is closest to nordic coutries out of all).

Dude, you havent provided it. Show it to me. You showed me mtDNA maps which are not paternal, so theyre not from mongol men.
You showed me a map of N1C1 which has got nothing to do with mongols. You showed me an article, which said euros have 12% mongol ancestry. The study that was being reported in that article said exactly this, thats where the quote is from. It literally said up to 12% in north euros and if you remove fins it drops significantly.

They did leave it in the area where mongols started. These people became mongols. Same thing, different name.

View attachment 2508684
The green color corresponds to mongol dna here. There is none in all groups except the rightmost one, which has a few %, less than 5.

Also this:
View attachment 2508685

If you dont agree with me after this reply, then idk. Ive explained it calmly and as understandable as possible.

D2DB6F34 0CBA 49F5 AFE4 2044AFFA89A0

Look at the genetic similarity bewteen asians and europeans, I see the european lands that were conquered by mongols much closer to turkic-mongol people, and this is obvious as it's known khans were known to marry their sons to rus and polish women when mongol empire conquered them

just finished reading this whole thread, i think @STAMPEDE might have some of the worst comprehension skills i've ever seen on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: SadLivwr and Deleted member 45118
View attachment 2508686

Look at the genetic similarity bewteen asians and europeans, I see the european lands that were conquered by mongols much closer to turkic-mongol people, and this is obvious as it's known khans were known to marry their sons to rus and polish women when mongol empire conquered them
That map shows east and west eurasian genes, not mongol admixture. As you can notice, literally yemenites have as much east eurasian as russians. It doesnt mean asians raped russians, its genes remaining from before eurasians split to east and west. Also east eurasian includes australoid, not just mongoloid.

My charts show actual mongol admixture, of which there is shown to be none. And why dont you address any of them?

And also there isnt any mongol Ydna. If khans married their sons to rus and polish women, those khan's male descendants would their they mongol ydna, yet its not found there.

All it takes is 1 race bait thread to get 6 pages worth of arguments jfllllll lmaoooooo

• JFL

View attachment 2508684

Also this:
View attachment 2508685

I showed you a lot of paternal lineages but here I will show you again,

2E1D5C6D 450C 41C6 89B6 4F8940AFD9F8
45085320 15B2 4C7C 8F4F E845FC0720A9
51A0D8CF 335E 495C AA08 0AD6C4C70B42

These are paternal linages coming from mongol men. Q haplogroup is one of them:
D8621CC2 F947 4EA9 983D B9CFF5F4CE6F

I suggest you do your research on all of these, because eastern europe has high percentage of mongol ascenry, and that coming from mongol men, paternal linage.

All it takes is 1 race bait thread to get 6 pages worth of arguments jfllllll lmaoooooo
im laughing my ass off

That map shows east and west eurasian genes, not mongol admixture. As you can notice, literally yemenites have as much east eurasian as russians. It doesnt mean asians raped russians, its genes remaining from before eurasians split to east and west. Also east eurasian includes australoid, not just mongoloid.

My charts show actual mongol admixture, of which there is shown to be none. And why dont you address any of them?

View attachment 2508708

And also there isnt any mongol Ydna. If khans married their sons to rus and polish women, those khan's male descendants would their they mongol ydna, yet its not found there.

as for mongolians, they do have around ~10% West Eurasian (mostly European-like, indeed) ancestry.

That is definitely not a recent gene flow from some historic period, but something that dates back to the west-to-east expansion of early agro-pastoralists from the Pontic-Caspian steppe (e.g. Afanasievo culture) and, later, from Northern Europe, via North-Central Asia (e.g. Corded Ware > Abashevo, Fatyanovo > Sintashta culture > Andronovo cultural horizon). At that time the ancestors of Mongolians were still hunter-gatherers in Northeast Asia, and they probably learned and picked up a pastoral way of life from those western migrants, eventually outcompeting them.

just finished reading this whole thread, i think @STAMPEDE might have some of the worst comprehension skills i've ever seen on this forum

Read again, I'm not disagreeing with him with mongols having little european admixture, I'm disagreeing with him because he's saying eastern europeans don't have significant mongol ancestry, which is bullshit.

Last edited:
I showed you a lot of paternal lineages but here I will show you again,

2E1D5C6D 450C 41C6 89B6 4F8940AFD9F8
45085320 15B2 4C7C 8F4F E845FC0720A9
51A0D8CF 335E 495C AA08 0AD6C4C70B42
Nothing here says anything about paternal lineages in europe, you dont read the shit you post.

These are paternal linages coming from mongol men. Q haplogroup is one of them:
D8621CC2 F947 4EA9 983D B9CFF5F4CE6F
Your fucking map shows 0 or 0.5-1% in eastern europe, you proved yourself wrong for the 20th time in this thread. Not the 7% figure you mentioned earlier. And Q is not even mongolian, its ANE and it peaks in scandinavia, not exactly correlated with mongol invasions... Q in europe isnt from mongols, mongols had low amounts of Q. Show me C and O being present in europe, those are the ones mongols had in large percentages. You cant.

I suggest you do your research on all of these, because eastern europe has high percentage of mongol ascenry, and that coming from mongol men, paternal linage.
High = 0.5% :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: Again your own map is saying that. Even though its not mongol dna, its funny that you prove yourself wrong in every god damn comment

I'm disagreeing with him about eastern europeans having significant mongol ancestry.
Man you dont even respond to my proof of there being none present, why do you keep doing this. Admit youre wrong once and for all.

Nothing here says anything about paternal lineages in europe, you dont read the shit you post.

Your fucking map shows 0 or 0.5-1% in eastern europe, you proved yourself wrong for the 20th time in this thread. Not the 7% figure you mentioned earlier. And Q is not even mongolian, its ANE and it peaks in scandinavia, not exactly correlated with mongol invasions... Q in europe isnt from mongols, mongols had low amounts of Q. Show me C and O being present in europe, those are the ones mongols had in large percentages. You cant.

High = 0.5% :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: Again your own map is saying that. Even though its not mongol dna, its funny that you prove yourself wrong in every god damn comment

Again, I said check all of the haplogroups out. They would show a much higher percentage, but you're probably scared to get proved wrong.

• Hmm...
Again, I said check all of the haplogroups out. They would show a much higher percentage, but you're probably scared.
Which haplogroups you moron? Mongols had less than 4% Q, its not a mongol haplogroup

C and O are the east asian mongol lineages and theyre not present in europe...