Lighter skin = signal of being stronger and more masculine- Darker skin = weaker and more feminine

You are just humiliating yourself and your brown people with these posts

What type of joke is this you fucking comedian

Shut the fuck up and link something

As your brown gay boyfriend I replied above, you are embarrasing your people and yourself

F829B721 8D6E 4305 882C 4CC0B8A37108
8AC953FD AEE1 4F6E B232 224EBF5091CF
630EF921 5E9A 44EE BE1B 72E623E44479

How much more evidence do you need, you light skin coper incel, i have been bringing evidence for the past 2 hours and you still continue to be delusional and cope. when will your copes end

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

Read the study you god damn fucktard illiterate piece of shit. 12% is the maximum observed in northern europe.

"while some northern European populations contain as much as 12% Mongolian ancestry"

And later on they admit its pretty much only the finns that share this "mongol ancestry". But its not even mongol ancestry, since they do not share mongoloid ancestry with them, but the european one, from when indo iranians raped mongols beforehand. When you remove the shared european component they dont share anything.

"Of the populations included in our study, Mongolians share the second-highest level of IBD with the Finnish people (FIN), behind only CHB. While Mongolians share more IBD with Europeans (EUR) as a whole compared with other non-EAS people (Fig. 4b), removal of Finns from the Europeans drops the level of sharing to as low as that with South Asians (SAS) or AMR (Supplementary Fig. 12). Finns share very little IBD with the non Mongolian EAS or AMR after removal of the European component from the latter"

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
we had mogger civilizations while they shitted unironically on the ground now nordcucks tryna claim meds while they don’t even are white (higher percentile of anatolian DNA)
cope.

all civilizations high class had light hair light eyes light skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45118
Your argument is flawed. It’s not about who’s “stronger later.” China now has nukes and will take over the world soon, yet back then it was a part of the Mongol Empire, just like Armenia and Eastern Europe (not sure if Central Europe was a part of it or if they were just getting cucked). The only reason the Mongols had the largest empire in the world is because they had superior battle tactics. Not many people defeated the Mongols and if they did, they were only lucky once. Whereas the Mongols have lost the most to the Delhi Sultanate. They wanted to conquer South Asia badly due to its riches.
Lol losing to curries shows how weak they are. Russia is huge to it doesn't mean they are the strongest or have superior weapons. They have only some big cities the rest ist just wasteland. Eastern europe was weak thats why it got conquered. They had no chance to take over west europe. Many tried and failed like the romans

5 pages of self-hating ethnics arguing about skin color. It doesn't get any better than this lmfao

we had mogger civilizations while they shitted unironically on the ground now nordcucks tryna claim meds while they don’t even are white (higher percentile of anatolian DNA)

FAE27471 4FF3 4139 9867 3FFBF5573518

These guys just can't stop coping about the fact the best most influential and successful civilizations are brown skin civilizations and best warriors in history were brown skin warriors

• +1
cope.

all civilizations high class had light hair light eyes light skin
alr enough there is no point in arguing with you

u have adam22 cuck pheno

Fighting is a sport, not a measure of strength or genetic ability and is influenced by cultural trends.
hes talking shit anyways. look at who are the champions in ufc and boxing rn. its mainly white men

• +1
Lol losing to curries shows how weak they are. Russia is huge to it doesn't mean they are the strongest or have superior weapons. They have only some big cities the rest ist just wasteland. Eastern europe was weak thats why it got conquered. They had no chance to take over west europe. Many tried and failed like the romans
“Muh curries.” You do realize that South Asians had 25% of the entire world’s GDP at one point, right? JFL, meanwhile Armenicucks can’t fight some Turkroaches.

• +1
View attachment 2508498

These guys just can't stop coping about the fact the best most influential and successful civilizations are brown skin civilizations and best warriors in history were brown skin warriors
honestly just let them cope

deep down they probably know that cumskin is eventually NOT the best

2 whites and 1 latino(half white)

1 white skinned ethnic, 1 nigger, 1 white

1 black roidhead

3 white skinned people

hes talking shit anyways. look at who are the champions in ufc and boxing rn. its mainly white men
dagestanis are NOT white atleast not the white u are referring to

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
View attachment 2508498

Brown boy, your people were always the peasants under the rule of white men, the only masculine men
alr enough there is no point in arguing with you

u have adam22 cuck pheno
so you have a black ballsack and a brown microclitoris?

hahahahahaahahahhaha

are you aware no women is going to look at it and feel anything but disgust?

• +1
Read the study you god damn fucktard illiterate piece of shit. 12% is the maximum observed in northern europe.

"while some northern European populations contain as much as 12% Mongolian ancestry"

And later on they admit its pretty much only the finns that share this "mongol ancestry". But its not even mongol ancestry, since they do not share mongoloid ancestry with them, but the european one, from when indo iranians raped mongols beforehand. When you remove the shared european component they dont share anything.

"Of the populations included in our study, Mongolians share the second-highest level of IBD with the Finnish people (FIN), behind only CHB. While Mongolians share more IBD with Europeans (EUR) as a whole compared with other non-EAS people (Fig. 4b), removal of Finns from the Europeans drops the level of sharing to as low as that with South Asians (SAS) or AMR (Supplementary Fig. 12). Finns share very little IBD with the non Mongolian EAS or AMR after removal of the European component from the latter"
Also this:

Muh mongol ancestry. Euros have no derived mongol genes.

Brown boy, your people were always the peasants under the rule of white men, the only masculine men

so you have a black ballsack and a brown microclitoris?

hahahahahaahahahhaha

are you aware no women is going to look at it and feel anything but disgust?
it’s lightbrown and big

but that’s not the point u have cuck pheno

20C59913 3062 4118 B2EE 96D1BD21F5ED

BF3053E7 E216 4437 861F 52125FC795C3

Romans conquered western europe, Huns conquered northern europe, both romans and huns were dark triad brown moggers that conquered the light skin cucks as always throughout history. Remember the most violent and most successful conquerors of all history aka yamnyas, the ancestors of all modern europeans, were brown dark skinned. brown skin civilizations always had the strongest warriors and strongest empires and civilizations.

• +1
“Muh curries.” You do realize that South Asians had 25% of the entire world’s GDP at one point, right? JFL, meanwhile Armenicucks can’t fight some Turkroaches.
Armenians are weak too also I'm not armenian if you think that. Mongols tactics were based on cowardice I can't respect them. South asians were fighting with honour.

50% is just Wasteland

View attachment 2508520
View attachment 2508522

Romans conquered western europe, Huns conquered northern europe, both romans and huns were dark triad brown moggers that conquered the light skin cucks as always throughout history. Remember the most violent and most successful conquerors of all history aka yamnyas, the ancestors of all modern europeans, were brown dark skinned. brown skin civilizations always had the strongest warriors and strongest empires and civilizations.
Romans stopped western expansion after they got annihilated in the battle of Teutoburger forest

Armenians are weak too also I'm not armenian if you think that. Mongols tactics were based on cowardice I can't respect them. South asians were fighting with honour.

View attachment 2508525

50% is just Wasteland
If you’re not Armenian then what are you? JFL. And well, we all have reasons why we don’t support historical figures. I don’t think highly of Alexander because he massacred civilians / entire villages as well.

If you’re not Armenian then what are you? JFL. And well, we all have reasons why we don’t support historical figures. I don’t think highly of Alexander because he massacred civilians / entire villages as well.
I'm german

Alexander was for his time a good King. Compared to the kings of his time. Which villages did he massacre?

Romans stopped western expansion after they got annihilated in the battle of Teutoburger forest

More like they stopped because of the hunnic threat. Huns conquered germanic tribes and huns were a huge threat to rome, biggest threat since hannibal. Huns sacked rome multiple times and that's why rome stopped western expansion

okay they still raped your women
Wrong. Europeans have no mongol Ydna (paternal lineage), its all european. Meanwhile mongols have up to 20% european Ydna.

If mongols raped european women, modern europeans would have mongol Ydna, yet its not there. Those would be haplogroups C and O mainly.

Mongols have 20% combined european ydna:

(R1a + R1b + Q + J1 + J2 + I + G)

Mongols got raped by europeans and 20% of the men there descend from white men.

• +1
What? That website article, is a study???
IMG 3981

there is data linked what’s the point in faking that big of a study the purpose of the article is to call attention to testosterone decline

u can see cumskin countries are significantly lower than siberia, MENA countries, russia, afghanistan, iran, mongolia

• JFL
I'm german

Alexander was for his time a good King. Compared to the kings of his time. Which villages did he massacre?
He is known for massacring people who did not accept him as their new leader. He was not a good king, I see him as a manlet with manlet rage.

okay they still raped your women
you like the idea of watching asian goblin men fucking white women which never look at you as anything above a cockroach while you jerk off in the corner huh?

• JFL
you like the idea of watching asian goblin men fucking white women which never look at you as anything above a cockroach while you jerk off in the corner huh?
no it’s just a fact they conquered u how can u call them weak

Wrong. Europeans have no mongol Ydna (paternal lineage), its all european. Meanwhile mongols have up to 20% european Ydna.

If mongols raped european women, modern europeans would have mongol Ydna, yet its not there. Those would be haplogroups C and O mainly.

View attachment 2508530

View attachment 2508531

Mongols have 20% combined european ydna:

View attachment 2508532

(R1a + R1b + Q + J1 + J2 + I + G)

Mongols got raped by europeans and 20% of the men there descend from white men.

Nigga is counting siberian russian dna as mongol 😂 mongols just happen to live there today and got assimilated, mongols in general have their dna spread throughout all of asia and a lot of european nations. Turkic warriors also were very impressive considering two european nations come from them today (hungary, bulgaria) and finland is siberian uralic.

• +1
View attachment 2508528
there is data linked what’s the point in faking that big of a study the purpose of the article is to call attention to testosterone decline

u can see cumskin countries are significantly lower than siberia, MENA countries, russia, afghanistan, iran, mongolia
You cant lump data like this together, its amateur. This is the job of scientists who study to get a PHD and publish meta analysis, not the job of indians who do it in their basement. Nothing here confirms that the methods are consistent and comparible.

• +1
just admitted you have an ugly poo colored cock

hahaha

I feel bad for you, you can't even enjoy jerking off your big black clitoris because of the color

poor non living being

no im not brown.
why u always go back to my cock rentfree in your head weirdo

View attachment 2508528

I ask you to link at least one individually so I can read how was the study done.

Obviously you can't understand anyting of this

• +1
You cant lump data like this together, its amateur. This is the job of scientists who study to get a PHD and publish meta analysis, not the job of indians who do it in their basement. Nothing here confirms that the methods are consistent and comparible.
if that is gonna let u cope and sleep better sure

He is known for massacring people who did not accept him as their new leader. He was not a good king, I see him as a manlet with manlet rage.
He was average at his time everyone was shorter. I've read anabasis of Alexander and his people slaughtered a curry village because he was hit by an arrow it wasn't his order. He tried to climb and fight alone and was hit by an arrow. Undefeated in 150 battles while fighting on the frontline. His tactics were used 1200years later and no cavalry was so strong like his elite companion cavalry which was practiced when they were still kids by his soldiers

Nigga is counting siberian russian dna as mongol 😂 mongols just happen to live there today and got assimilated, mongols in general have their dna spread throughout all of asia and a lot of european nations. Turkic warriors also were very impressive considering two european nations come from them today (hungary, bulgaria) and finland is siberian uralic.
Again, this is false. Mongols have always had varying levels of european Ydna.

• +1
why u always go back to my cock rentfree in your head weirdo
another fantasy you have?

a masculine white man sucking your tiny cock ?

what the fuck is wrong with you and your paraphilias

what a creepy weirdo

another fantasy you have?

a masculine white man sucking your tiny cock ?

what the fuck is wrong with you and your paraphilias

what a creepy weirdo
i mean u started talking about my dick all of a sudden

• JFL
He was average at his time everyone was shorter. I've read anabasis of Alexander and his people slaughtered a curry village because he was hit by an arrow it wasn't his order. He tried to climb and fight alone and was hit by an arrow. Undefeated in 150 battles while fighting on the frontline. His tactics were used 1200years later and no cavalry was so strong like his elite companion cavalry which was practiced when they were still kids by his soldiers
People also praise Genghis Khan for being an undefeated military genius. So I don’t see why you would accept one is good and the other one isn’t?

if that is gonna let u cope and sleep better sure
How do you sleep knowing mongols never left any of their genes in european women, rather europeans raped mongol women and men in europe are lighter skinned than women?

People also praise Genghis Khan for being an undefeated military genius. So I don’t see why you would accept one is good and the other one isn’t?
khalid ibn walid mogs also

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
khalid ibn walid mogs also
I agree, but westerners will try to downplay him for bringing down two superpowers and claim “They were just tired, brah! It was easy to do that!” At least he was a just man. Based.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45118 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
How do you sleep knowing mongols never left any of their genes in european women, rather europeans raped mongol women and men in europe are lighter skinned than women?
yamnyas raped nordics btw (they are lightbrown warrior race)

meds had greater civilizations (they are lightbrown)

women love lightbrown men
tall dark and handsome in modern times

but hey keep coping if that is gonna let u sleep better (cumskin is ideal)

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE
E13AE4E7 D603 4E3A 849B E69666F835D1

• +1