lightskinned curries can easily slay white women

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
The problem is lightskinned curries are rare and are usually only in bollywood films

some sense in this forum besides me and @Gudru ?

what a rare sight
The problem is lightskinned curries are rare and are usually only in bollywood films

the ones In India are. ones out of India we are probably slaying pussy anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
C8068C5E E5CF 49A7 B6D5 1EFD5865E605

726E975B 243A 4590 98E8 33A1BAB57B74

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Stare, xit and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 2933 and Bengt
I mean that for bollywood thing

not a thing

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
ngl i’m tired with this “light curry cope” We both know the lightest curry still looks indian mate, and that in itself is still a falio. But yes, lightskin curry can get women if he is especially GL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2426
ngl i’m tired with this “light curry cope” We both know the lightest curry still looks indian mate, and that in itself is still a falio. But yes, lightskin curry can get women if he is especially GL
cope. Indians bone mog all other caucasoids.

you have not seen me and my mum if you are saying that.

cope. Indians bone mog all other caucasoids.

you have not seen me and my mum if you are saying that.
lol, indians don’t mog any other race bro, apart from Gooks.. Sorry. Stop this curry cope lol

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
lol, indians don’t mog any other race bro, apart from Gooks.. Sorry. Stop this curry cope lol
A PFP

B1

you saying these guys dont mog you?
its not all about average but we bonemog all other races in the face.

its absolute fact.
look at my thread on this for proof

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Yes I do, first guy is ugly as fuck, second guy is above average for curry but yeah i’m better looking than both, I’m pretty sure most users who aren’t trolls would agree with me

i severly doubt you bonemog both of them. sorry mate I simply cannot believe you.

View attachment 129647

this is ur average curry stop coping JFL, there are attractive ppl in every race but curries are bottom of the barrel
Thanks for being honest, but no i think curries (at least light ones) mog gooks. But saying they mog other caucasaloids is a huge massive fucking cope
i severly doubt you bonemog both of them. sorry mate I simply cannot believe you.
I’m better looking than both, my chin is probably worse but my jaw is better lol
just stop this stupid cope, you literally said turks and indians are similar lmfao.

this is the average turk
75A84BC2 0461 4699 8D45 44DCCA9E103B
64EDCE1B EE20 4628 A3B7 F2DBD455B6A3

this the average curry

008665AA C0EB 46B7 8469 28922A2595EB
A9F9C4F3 A134 4C80 8CB9 249FCECEF617

Thanks for being honest, but no i think curries (at least light ones) mog gooks. But saying they mog other caucasaloids is a huge massive fucking cope

I’m better looking than both, my chin is probably worse but my jaw is better lol
cope. eye area matters more.

besides that. they mog your average other caucasoid easy.

in bone and facial structure.

coloring is extremely important halo

just stop this stupid cope, you literally said turks and indians are similar lmfao.

this is the average turkView attachment 129652View attachment 129653

this the average curry

View attachment 129654View attachment 129655
my point is proven by your post by your own words if they are correct

cope. eye area matters more.

besides that. they mog your average other caucasoid easy.

in bone and facial structure.

coloring is extremely important halo
My eye area is better than lower third though? Jfl

Look, you’re a coping curry, they don’t mog shit jfl. I’m literally admitting they mog gook’s, but saying they mog south europeans or even arabs is a huge cope.

Curries have small dick, short, generally shitskin..

My eye area is better than lower third though? Jfl

Look, you’re a coping curry, they don’t mog shit jfl. I’m literally admitting they mog gook’s, but saying they mog south europeans or even arabs is a huge cope.

Curries have small dick, short, generally shitskin..
you do not understand what i am saying
FACIAL STRUCTURE

Proof?

• JFL
you do not understand what i am saying
FACIAL STRUCTURE
So fucking what? Why no women lust over curries then? Or lightskin superior jatts or whatever cope you wanna include now.. I’ve literally admitted being s light curry is not that big of a falio, but saying they mog other caucasiloids is a big cope.

I would post but id get arrested if you know what I mean
So fucking what? Why no women lust over curries then? Or lightskin superior jatts or whatever cope you wanna include now.. I’ve literally admitted being s light curry is not that big of a falio, but saying they mog other caucasiloids is a big cope.
what im saying is that the bone structure mog makes it so light skinned indians mog other caucasoids in their coloring range on average.

idgaf about some random women online lusting over Indians its about legit results nigga ofc they wont because they are european women with white skin.

DARK SKIN IS A HUGE FAILO

I would post but id get arrested if you know what I mean

what im saying is that the bone structure mog makes it so light skinned indians mog other caucasoids in their coloring range on average.

idgaf about some random women online lusting over Indians its about legit results nigga ofc they wont because they are european women with white skin.

DARK SKIN IS A HUGE FAILO
I think a lot of indian/curries have decent bones; but i don’t see it being noticeably better than meds’ or other caucasians lol

I fucking hate it when people call every single think in this fucking forum cope.

like how the fuck is my skin tone cope. do you even understand english
I think a lot of indian/curries have decent bones; but i don’t see it being noticeably better than meds’ or other caucasians lol
I disagree but if thats your opinion im telling you that it isnt all set in stone
because the average bones are better in INdians but the coloring is on average bad

I fucking hate it when people call every single think in this fucking forum cope.

like how the fuck is my skin tone cope. do you even understand english
Just stop arguing lmfao, you are coping about being a light curry or whatever, you literally said me as a turk are genetically/pheno similar to you which is simply not the case. My uncle has blonde hair and green eyes while your uncle is probably shitting in the streets in the india and is probably a dark shit skin, sorry mate.

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and FatJattMofo
Just stop arguing lmfao, you are coping about being a light curry or whatever, you literally said me as a turk are genetically/pheno similar to you which is simply not the case. My uncle has blonde hair and blue eyes while your uncle is probably shitting in the streets in the india and is probably a dark shit skin, sorry mate.
muh blonde hair blue eyes.

lol at your npc level programed defence mechanism cope right there.
there is no cope. you do not understand what cope even means

Lol i’m more ethnic than him, but it goes to show that you’re coping about being the same genetically/pheno to turkish people lol.
You should listen to your friend @chadpreetcel123 about the average curry, i’ve literally admitted being a light curry is jot that huge of a falio, idk what more u want lmfao

there is no cope. you do not understand what cope even means
You’re coping about being similar to meds, where in the world will someone say a curry looks alike or is genetically similar/pheno similar to a turk? never mate lmfao

Lol i’m more ethnic than him, but it goes to show that you’re coping about being the same genetically/pheno to turkish people lol.
if you had more of a brain and memory than a goldfish you would realise that I never said that.

I said that we are more similiar than you are to arabs.

and that pheno similiarity is something I can SOMEWHAT see in some Indians because of one feature.
thats it
You should listen to your friend @chadpreetcel123 about the average curry, i’ve literally admitted being a light curry is jot that huge of a falio, idk what more u want lmfao

You’re coping about being similar to meds, where in the world will someone say a curry looks alike or is genetically similar/pheno similar to a turk? never mate lmfao

never claimed being similiar to meds I claim I mog meds to the next level and so does anyone in India in facial structure.

the only reason why most Indians smv is lower is because of coloring

• +1
if you had more of a brain and memory than a goldfish you would realise that I never said that.

I said that we are more similiar than you are to arabs.

and that pheno similiarity is something I can SOMEWHAT see in some Indians because of one feature.
thats it
you said pheno and genetically, and then you corrected to genetically after i replied to this stupid comment lmfao.

Just go enjoy being a Jatt or whatever at the end of the day you are curry, just accept it apart from coping with this stupid “lightskin curry who looks italian”’cope or whatver you’re trying to do

• JFL
you said pheno and genetically, and then you corrected to genetically after i replied to this stupid comment lmfao.

Just go enjoy being a Jatt or whatever at the end of the day you are curry, just accept it apart from coping with this stupid “lightskin curry who looks italian”’cope or whatver you’re trying to do
lol and I am proud of being Indian.

there is ZERO failo with me being Indian only halos because of my genetics.

once I get stroma chicks will dig it even more

• +1
lol and I am proud of being Indian.

there is ZERO failo with me being Indian only halos because of my genetics.

once I get stroma chicks will dig it even more
good luck, you’ll never get top tier white women but whatever lol

• JFL
Theres a roughly equal distribution of attractive men across every caucasoid ethnicity. Idk about negroids and mongoloids tho

dont want the fbi showing up
or mi5
Lol what? If U were to get raided it would have happened by now.. they have all your information, but obviously they haven’t checked it
dont want the fbi showing up
or mi5
anyway you practically claimed you have slayed PSL 6-7+ women so you kinda have to prove it, to me at least cos that’s a wild as fuck claim

Curry cope best cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Lol what? If U were to get raided it would have happened by now.. they have all your information, but obviously they haven’t checked it
not gonna tell some dude or even say on the internet that i have defo done something that would warrant that.

its all over snapchat

not gonna tell some dude or even say on the internet that i have defo done something that would warrant that.

its all over snapchat
Wtf you scared of? It’s not illegal to slay a foid lmfao.

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 2205
Bro what was the point of this thread? My nigger skin curry friend is currently dating a white girl right now and he's an ogre.

no comment
Lol they were clearly underage, or you’re larping. Idgaf I’ll let u cope
I’m too mature to be some toxic PSL user and make some thread exposing the fact you’ve claimed to have slayer 6-7 PSL WHITE WOMEN..

Lol they were clearly underage, or you’re larping. Idgaf I’ll let u cope
I’m too mature to be some toxic PSL user and make some thread exposing the fact you’ve claimed to have slayer 6-7 PSL WHITE WOMEN..
well that would be you bragging on my behalf

well that would be you bragging on my behalf
Lol stfu, you’ve claimed to have slayer 6/7 PSL white wkmen as a curry, i’m sure PSL would love to have seen this, but I don’t care enough to embarrass some random guy on the internet. If you’re slaying, good for you, but the chances r slim considering

you’re curry
you’re on PSL

and especially 6-7 PSL WHITE WOMEN, do you understand how hard this is?

• JFL
Lol stfu, you’ve claimed to have slayer 6/7 PSL white wkmen as a curry, i’m sure PSL would love to have seen this, but I don’t care enough to embarrass some random guy on the internet. If you’re slaying, good for you, but the chances r slim considering

you’re curry
you’re on PSL

and especially 6-7 PSL WHITE WOMEN, do you understand how hard this is?
you dont know who I am.

you dont know how rare It is to find

someone like me.

possibly not for the same reasons you may think. I have never mentioned im Indian. why would I ?
to these girls so its not even a part of how I "slay psl 6-7 white women"