Limb lengthening in turkey

D

Deleted member 20914

Master
Is leg lengthening in turkey actually safe? Every surgery in America is 200x more expensive than it should be just because its America.

If not then what specifically goes wrong? What are the complications that occur?

25K euro for 5 inches sounds like a bargain.

Is leg lengthening in turkey actually safe? Every surgery in America is 200x more expensive than it should be just because its America.

If not then what specifically goes wrong? What are the complications that occur?

It's not safe in america nor south korea nor turkey. Don't get that damn surgery, if you are so needed of height just buy a 6 cm shoe and that's it. You can find them on aliexpress.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and Artemis
It's not safe in america nor south korea nor turkey. Don't get that damn surgery, if you are so needed of height just buy a 6 cm shoe and that's it. You can find them on aliexpress.
stop the cope. its a safe surgery if you dont try to get it for cheap

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, Deleted member 6128, CristianT and 4 others
Is turkey considered getting it on the cheap.

American ((surgeons)) are just tryna milk you for your life savings.

ahahahahahahahahaha, this forum is a circus. Safe? We don't have the same idea of safety i think, safe is a rhino, this is not safe at all. They're gonna break your legs and make them weaker and you're gonna end up with chronic pain after surgery or when you get older. You're completely crazy with those surgeries, those surgeries should be totally banned.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Economical, GigaAscender and 1 other person
Is turkey considered getting it on the cheap.

American ((surgeons)) are just tryna milk you for your life savings.
there are doctors who can do it 25k which is dirty cheap and dangerous. there was a guy who got it for 45k in turkey and he was able to walk normally.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
there are doctors who can do it 25k which is dirty cheap and dangerous. there was a guy who got it for 45k in turkey and he was able to walk normally.
why is it so different between doctors, don't they just gradually move the bone a few mms at a time, surely it cannot be that difficult to get wrong.

45k is too much

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
why is it so different between doctors, don't they just gradually move the bone a few mms at a time, surely it cannot be that difficult to get wrong.

45k is too much
Dude, really, seek mental help, i would even recommend you to remove this account and don't coming here, they're brainwashing you, you don't need to break your fucking legs, STOP. You have a mental disorder, body dysmorphia, you need to accept your height, this is not gonna solve your problems, you don't have any problem right now, you're looking for it. Buy some tall sneakers and think how stupid this surgery is, really, use your brain.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Economical, NoPainNoChick, Parf and 1 other person
ahahahahahahahahaha, this forum is a circus. Safe? We don't have the same idea of safety i think, safe is a rhino, this is not safe at all. They're gonna break your legs and make them weaker and you're gonna end up with chronic pain after surgery or when you get older. You're completely crazy with those surgeries, those surgeries should be totally banned.
never talk about science if you have no idea . we have all the equipments to test the density/resistance of the new bones. so it will never be a problem if you dont go cheap.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
how tall are you op?

Dude, really, seek mental help, i would even recommend you to remove this account and don't coming here, they're brainwashing you, you don't need to break your fucking legs, STOP. You have a mental disorder, body dysmorphia, you need to accept your height, this is not gonna solve your problems, you don't have any problem right now, you're looking for it. Buy some tall sneakers and think how stupid this surgery is, really, use your brain.
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU ARE BLUEPILLED :lul: :lul: :lul:

Just be confident bro tier post.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Parf, Deleted member 25339 and 2 others
never talk about science if you have no idea about. we have all the equipments to test the density/resistance of the new bones. so it will never be a problem if you dont go cheap.
Shut the fuck up fucking idiot, stop promoting this shit disgustin. I don't know how there's so mean people here, really, you're really bad people, never ever met so many bad people on a community. This limb lenghtening was created for helping people that have one leg shorter than the other and it only should be used in that cases, obviously because you wouldn't be able to walk anyway. Using it for beauty reasons is stupid and it's cruel, only people with mental disorders are doing it.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and Deleted member 25339
Shut the fuck up fucking idiot, stop promoting this shit disgustin. I don't know how there's so mean people here, really, you're really bad people, never ever met so many bad people on a community. This limb lenghtening was created for helping people that have one leg shorter than the other and it only should be used in that cases, obviously because you wouldn't be able to walk anyway. Using it for beauty reasons is stupid and it's cruel, only people with mental disorders are doing it.
firstly i am a med student which means that i brainmog you to death. secondly mr room temperature iq, have you ever thought why doctors perform such surgeries on already disabled individuals if it will make them only worse?

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU ARE BLUEPILLED :lul: :lul: :lul:

Just be confident bro tier post.
seek help dude, really, it's not funny. I hope you understand it and stop all this nonsense, good luck.

• JFL
firstly i am a med student which means that i brainmog you to death. secondly mr room temperature iq, have you ever thought why doctors perform such surgeries on already disabled individuals if it will make them only worse?
Nah, you don't even brainmog a fly. And i can also show off about my degree if you want, it's way harder than yours.

• JFL
Nah, you don't even brainmog a fly. And i can also show off about my degree if you want, it's way harder than yours.
you subhuman, do you realize that we are talking about surgeries which is directly related to my major?

you subhuman, do you realize that we are talking about surgeries which is directly related to my major?
MBBS or MD

and jaw surgery was used for breathing problems and deformities...so?

turkeys safe, if i were you id wear lifts for a year ish first though just so you can see if its worth the permanent body damage, youre going to lose some of your athletic ability if people dont treat you any different in lifts maybe max out the other areas of your life first

Be careful when you’re picking you’re surgeon make sure they aren’t a butcher. There are good LL surgeons even in turkey

Also go on the limb lengthening forum and look for information there, niggas on here fear monger LL even though it’s a necessary surgery for Manlets

Also go on the limb lengthening forum and look for information there, niggas on here fear monger LL even though it’s a necessary surgery for Manlets
Are you actually 5 foot 4 bro

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Excellent final outcomes were achieved in all patients except one, who required additional surgery.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26186315/

This study was of patients that got the external fixator. The modern internal nail is known to be safer. If you just read the literature you’ll find that patient satisfaction rates are very high—i.e. most people do not regret getting the surgery. The problems arise when people who can’t afford the surgery go abroad to some Vinnie Boombatz doctor working out of the back of a Jiffy Lube. No good. The osteotomy is the easy part, you need a surgeon that will closely monitor your healing progress and know how to navigate any issues that might arise. If you desperately want the height, can afford to get it done by a reputable surgeon and are up for the grueling recovery, go for it.

You don't get internal nails for this price. Every other method is total shit and turkish doctors are shady, for bimax or LL a no go

I’m 185 cm morning height and I’m still insecure about it
Because you have a body disorder, you here have mental problems. It's something that you have to check out, you wanna be perfect and it's pretty stupid cause it's not possible, you're gonna be unhappy no matter what you do. You wanna some kind of 190cm guy with perfect jawline, perfect eye zone, perfect maxilla, perfect lips, perfect hair, perfect skin, perfect body frame, everything has to be perfect and if it's not ITS OVER GUYS, IM NOT GONNA DO IT.
This is *, no difference.

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
Yes, go to the forum of crazy people getting surgeries where their legs are broken to be 6 cm taller. The common sense of an average guy would appear and tell them ' don't break your legs for being a little bit taller, it's pretty stupid'. You need common sense

Because you have a body disorder, you here have mental problems. It's something that you have to check out, you wanna be perfect and it's pretty stupid cause it's not possible, you're gonna be unhappy no matter what you do. You wanna some kind of 190cm guy with perfect jawline, perfect eye zone, perfect maxilla, perfect lips, perfect hair, perfect skin, perfect body frame, everything has to be perfect and if it's not ITS OVER GUYS, IM NOT GONNA DO IT.
This is *, no difference.
No man I’m not getting fucking LL. I’m fixing my actual issues and leaving this mentally ill forum forever. But for niggas that are below 5’8/5’9 LL is an actual solution to their problems

• +1
No man I’m not getting fucking LL. I’m fixing my actual issues and leaving this mentally ill forum forever. But for niggas that are below 5’8/5’9 LL is an actual solution to their problems
you said that you are insecure being taller than all the girls, than more than 90% of men. I didn't say you were getting LL. Anyway what problems? If it was something normal, a small surgery that is not more than a few hundreds and you are risking functional parts of your body could be worth it, but not paying 50k to destroy your legs. He will be disabled for a lot of months and after that he will have weak legs, nerve problems, pain. He is gonna destroy all his health to be a little bit taller, you don't realize that it's not worth it.

surgeon with your limbs will be like :

ice cream GIF

• JFL
I’m an orthopedic surgery resident and I can tell you that it is NOT safe. Obviously a surgeon trying to make money from this procedure will never tell you this, it would just be terrible for their business.

I would discourage anyone from getting this procedure as it is simply not worth the risks. Get laid less and play more video games; but don’t break your damn legs lol

Are you still thinking about getting leg lengthening? Would love to chat

Dont go to livelifetaller or the other turkey surgeon whose name i forgot, they both offer a complete LL + travel expenses package for 16k but on Limblengtheningforum.com there are at least a dozen of horror stories. One guy was cripples because they used a rusty device which infected his whole right leg and the doctors said "it was fine, just a bit of swelling" but when he got back to the us they told him he was on the verge of being amputated. Apparently they also force patients to stand up to record videos wether they want to or not, and if you speak bad about them they will threaten you to keep their image intact. Also you need a wingspan AT LEAST 4 inches more than your height to not look disproportionate trex framecel

45k is too much
The difference is the type of nail they use to increase bone length : external, semi external and internal. You can get external for dirt cheap but it takes longer, cant hide it and uncomfortable af. Semi external is a little better and internal is the best but no one does it under 65k