Lipcels please enter …

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
If you have thin lips , You can get a derma roller and roll it on your lips and mouth area for 5 mins , and over time when new collagen is formed , the lips will be fuller . If you dont want to get filler’s because they might make you look “ homo” .. then this is the safest and best option . There is a article stating clearly that

0372DB61 BDE3 4693 BA9E 3102D9469C0B

Your lips will be temporarily plumped for a few days after . This was my result

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, justinzayn, baldgeeza and 2 others
Doesn't that shit damage your skin?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and edodalic29
If you have thin lips , You can get a derma roller and roll it on your lips and mouth area for 5 mins , and over time when new collagen is formed , the lips will be fuller . If you dont want to get filler’s because they might make you look “ homo” .. then this is the safest and best option . There is a article stating clearly that

View attachment 2156747

Keep wanting to look mixed race fucking white privileged idiot. @ArcticStorm

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Acne Victim, ArcticStorm and 3 others
Doesn't that shit damage your skin?
I dont see why it would , in fact dermarolling can create new collagen and is very beneficial to the skin . I would only do this every 2 or 3 days to keep the plumping effect .

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
I have a werid condition makes my lips subhuman: bottom lips at resting position poping out like im making sad face idk how to fix it
Depositphotos 197018888 stock photo macro close lips sad young

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, poopoohead and edodalic29
This I'm white with big lips, long eyelashes and somewhat bushy eyebrows and I'm a truecel

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29
This I'm white with big lips, long eyelashes and somewhat bushy eyebrows and I'm a truecel
"These are features that white people naturally get!! We don't get hooked wide noses or kinky hair!!!!"

do you have an underbite?
Worse crossbite :feelswah:
But i have braces on right now do you think it will fix my lips condition and projection?

• +1
Worse crossbite :feelswah:
But i have braces on right now do you think it will fix my lips condition and projection?
idk m,aybe

thank you brother this + mouth widening can fully ascend my lower third :feelsgood::feelsgood:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: niggersodomizer69, edodalic29 and poopoohead

View attachment 2156747

how many mm brah

• +1
This forum has made me insecure about thin lips so much that I forgot that my biggest facial failo is my chin

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and Xangsane
I have thin wide lips and I don't want to change them

• +1
That's ideal
Finally someome that agrees with me , this forum hates that and everybody only wants thick lips on here , idk why

• +1
I think this might work but doesn't needling make your skin more vulnerable to sun burns? Applying sun screen to your lips musn't be a pleasant experience

• +1
Finally someome that agrees with me , this forum hates that and everybody only wants thick lips on here , idk why
Screenshot 20230418 045104693 1

This thin not non existent but yeah wide lips mog full lips

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and ArcticStorm
I think this might work but doesn't needling make your skin more vulnerable to sun burns? Applying sun screen to your lips musn't be a pleasant experience
So does moisturizer tret any collagen booster makes your skin more vulnerable to sun damage

• +1
So does moisturizer tret any collagen booster makes your skin more vulnerable to sun damage
Yup just reminding people that if they micro-needle they should probably protect their lips with a SPF chapstick or something.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and christian10
why do you hate people that try to look mixed race jfl. what about the ethnics that try to look like other ethnicities too?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and Deleted member 27472
why do you hate people that try to look mixed race jfl. what about the ethnics that try to look like other ethnicities too?
Privilege.

are results permanent?

do you still have tje results?