LIPS

matka

matka

rokafilter
my lower lip is a lot bigger than my upper lip and is kinda droopy to the point where the inner part to lower lip part showing a bit while my mouth is open as marked in image below

all in all i wanna how to decrease that part's exposure
@User28823 @Zeta @SidharthTheSlayer @Gengar @Kaari @autistic_tendencies

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar
bump bhenchod
@PROMETHEUS @CoreSchizo @4lt.Real

Last edited:
Because your skull is recessed

• +1
Reactions: matka
I have no idea.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: matka and Clavicular
can’t you consciously bring your lip in until you subconsciously hold it there? like the brain connection with mewing. also you shouldn’t have your mouth open a lot of the time

• +1
can’t you consciously bring your lip in until you subconsciously hold it there? like the brain connection with mewing. also you shouldn’t have your mouth open a lot of the time
im already doing that but i want a more perma solution

its gonna take work, but if you use ur muscles and strengthen them plus use ur subconsius it will natureally sit there, saay for example sean stricklands canthal tilt changing from his eyebrows.

• +1
its gonna take work, but if you use ur muscles and strengthen them plus use ur subconsius it will natureally sit there, saay for example sean stricklands canthal tilt changing from his eyebrows.
can u explain it more ?

• +1
Reactions: iblamex
its the same with mewing if you previously had a bad tounge posture, you conscoisly keep your tounge in the right position untill unconscoiusly your tounge will rest there without you paying attention, when sean stricland speaks he is very expressive in his eyebrows, but the often raises the middler and not the outside. canthal tilt might be the wrong word but you can see over the years how his eye area, eyebrows and eyelid changes. if you conscouly keep your pressed to your teeth, through not to the extent where it looks unnatural, your lips should pull in. also your mouth shdould be closed whenever you arent talking, for exersize try and breathe through your nose and in everyday life try to too, this should mean your mouth is mostly closed and its easier and more natural to bring in your lips. hope this helped :)

• Love it
its the same with mewing if you previously had a bad tounge posture, you conscoisly keep your tounge in the right position untill unconscoiusly your tounge will rest there without you paying attention, when sean stricland speaks he is very expressive in his eyebrows, but the often raises the middler and not the outside. canthal tilt might be the wrong word but you can see over the years how his eye area, eyebrows and eyelid changes. if you conscouly keep your pressed to your teeth, through not to the extent where it looks unnatural, your lips should pull in. also your mouth shdould be closed whenever you arent talking, for exersize try and breathe through your nose and in everyday life try to too, this should mean your mouth is mostly closed and its easier and more natural to bring in your lips. hope this helped :)
actually i am mewing all the time its been 1.5 years since im doing that but the thing is my lowed lip is naturally really droopy
so if i suck it in all the time , will it make it even more droopy or lesser ?

• +1
Reactions: iblamex
actually i am mewing all the time its been 1.5 years since im doing that but the thing is my lowed lip is naturally really droopy
so if i suck it in all the time , will it make it even more droopy or lesser ?
i would think lesser, as your muscles should strengthen to hold it on over time