Lipstick Alley FaceApp experiment [FROM CHAD TO HTB]: "Rate this Swedish woman"/"Rate the male version of this Swedish woman" COPING COMMENTS JFL

Are LSA users coping?

• Total voters
Blck women are great as they unlike white women tell the truth so whatever you think you can apply that to all other races it’s brilliant, white girls virtue signal far too much so I study black female minds to gain a better understanding of how women truly think
I've noticed that black women are the most blackpilled of all women, maybe its because they struggle the most in the dating market so they know what it's like to face rejection?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I've noticed that black women are the most blackpilled of all women, maybe its because they struggle the most in the dating market so they know what it's like to face rejection?
No it’s becuase they are 0 bullshit foids, black women have Infinite SMV

Hey bros

Reminder that this is extremely valid because the female IS hotter because HUMANITY HAS NEOTENIZED AND FEMALE SEXUALITY HAS CEASED TO EXIST

Goodbye :)

No it’s becuase they are 0 bullshit foids, black women have Infinite SMV
Unironically I believe its because they've evolved to hypergamy max

White women had to cope with agricultural societies and had to fuck the ugliest fuckers in existence so they evolved to personality-cope.
Like the reason they're all about personality was because hypergamy was over the moment a white female opened her eyes in a white society in the middle ages

On the other hand black chicks could hypergamy max all they want because their kids actually died if they didnt

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Unironically I believe its because they've evolved to hypergamy max

White women had to cope with agricultural societies and had to fuck the ugliest fuckers in existence so they evolved to personality-cope.
Like the reason they're all about personality was because hypergamy was over the moment a white female opened her eyes in a white society in the middle ages

On the other hand black chicks could hypergamy max all they want because their kids actually died if they didnt
Hmm nar I don’t think so, no race evolved to farm that’s bullshit besides west Africans have been farming for over 3k years according to the agricultural map. But yes africa was a harsher place to live than everywhere else so it may explain why black women are more honest as it was the only way to survive that shithole. But then why do white girls lie and virtue signal the most? Did ancient white men beat their women whenever they told the truth to the point that now white women instinctively chat shit as a form of protection

Hmm nar I don’t think so, no race evolved to farm that’s bullshit. But yes africa was a harsher place to live than everywhere else so it may explain why black women are more honest as it was the only way to survive that shithole. But then why do white girls lie and virtue signal the most? Did ancient white men beat their women whenever they told the truth to the point that now white women instinctively chat shit as a form of protection
I guess it's pretty close to what I said

Caycasoid women who ended up with uglier men probably killed themselves or something. So

Hmm nar I don’t think so, no race evolved to farm that’s bullshit besides west Africans have been farming for over 3k years according to the agricultural map. But yes africa was a harsher place to live than everywhere else so it may explain why black women are more honest as it was the only way to survive that shithole. But then why do white girls lie and virtue signal the most? Did ancient white men beat their women whenever they told the truth to the point that now white women instinctively chat shit as a form of protection
I have a feeling that women whose ancestors were primarily hunter-gatherers tend to be the most honest.
At the current moment that's black women as they're the hunter gatherers who actually survived till the modern day

Women whose ancestors were agriculturists personality-cope their partners so hard they actually believe it

I guess it's pretty close to what I said

Caycasoid women who ended up with uglier men probably killed themselves or something. So
Hmm 🤔 I dunno man I think it’s to do with white guys punishing honest women, probably explains why black men are naturally more blackpilled and less effected by it as a whole as they have evolved to accept womens nature more than white men. But honestly that’s all I can think off regarding this, as I cannot be farming as no race is adapted to farm humans are natural nomads.

I have no other explanations other than this, would also explain why ethnic women are also less virtue signalling as white girls as well. This is probably why white women flake FAR MORE than non white women due to the fear of being killed or raped if they tell the truth. White men must have been truly dark triad bad boys

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17201

Users who are viewing this thread

Back