[LIPSTICK ALLEY BLACKPILL] It's over for coltonhaynescels; he's too ugly for LSA users.

Are these LSA users delusional?

• Total voters
The thing is, the user posted the worst picture of him on the forum. Basically the same guy but overweight. It's amazing how women at the absolute bottom of the barrel in SMV would reject an average, overweight white man in his what, 30s?

JFL. Let me guess. That girl wants gigachad only?
I think so. She was a tall girl. (I'm still taller than her). She posts narcicistic pics on her snap chat every single day of her in dresses and stuff.

She posted a pic of her with her head on some Chads shoulder, saying she loves cuddles, then later one bitching about how every guy wants sex.

She wanted a Tall (6'4"+ Chad, who would LTR her and wait for her to be ready for sex). Those guys are 1 in a thousand if that. Any small imperfection was enough for her to believe that guy didn't exist, and no guy wanted her.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I think so. She was a tall girl. (I'm still taller than her). She posts narcicistic pics on her snap chat every single day of her in dresses and stuff.

She posted a pic of her with her head on some Chads shoulder, saying she loves cuddles, then later one bitching about how every guy wants sex.

She wanted a Tall (6'4"+ Chad, who would LTR her and wait for her to be ready for sex). Those guys are 1 in a thousand if that. Any small imperfection was enough for her to believe that guy didn't exist, and no guy wanted her.
Let me guess:

• Was this woman a MTB?
  • Was this Chad in a relationship with a Stacy, or slaying?
This woman is gonna have a nice comfy future with Felix, Tabby and Mittens. There's no way in hell a tall, 6'4, PSL 6.5 guy would LTR her and be willing to wait for sex. I bet that woman has been pumped and dumped 100+ times by the guys she chases so relentlessly after.

So she wouldn't even accept a 6'2 guy?

Let me guess:

• Was this woman a MTB?
She was. I thought I would be settling for her. Her face was not attractive at all.

Turbo looks maxing motivation after she rejected me though. That was the only date I've been on in years.
  • Was this Chad in a relationship with a Stacy, or slaying?
I'm not sure. All I know is I saw his shoulder in the pic. She did write another post about a short ugly guy she rejected, but she said that guy wasn't me, and he was blocked.
This woman is gonna have a nice comfy future with Felix, Tabby and Mittens. There's no way in hell a tall, 6'4, PSL 6.5 guy would LTR her and be willing to wait for sex. I bet that woman has been pumped and dumped 100+ times by the guys she chases so relentlessly after.
She says she's a virgin. I believe her. But yah, that's the only thing that makes me feel any better. That most of these women won't be emotionally full filled being passed around by the top 0.1% of Chads their entire lives. I've met women like that, they might pretend to be happy, but I can see the pain behind their eyes. Her future won't be a happy one.
So she wouldn't even accept a 6'2 guy?
I'm not really sure. All I know is the guy looked much taller than her from his shoulder, and looked like a tick tock Chad, again from his shoulder. He was probably around 6'4". If a girl is willing to go on a date with me, that often means she has some very high height standard, otherwise she would have picked a shorter better looking guy. So really, much of that is speculation.

Last edited:
  • +1
She was. I thought I would be settling for her. Her face was not attractive at all.

Turbo looks maxing motivation after she rejected me though. That was the only date I've been on in years.

I'm not sure. All I know is I saw his shoulder in the pic. She did write another post about a short ugly guy she rejected, but she said that guy wasn't me, and he was blocked.

She says she's a virgin. I believe her. But yah, that's the only thing that makes me feel any better. That most of these women won't be emotionally full filled being passed around by the top 0.1% of Chads their entire lives. I've met women like that, they might pretend to be happy, but I can see the pain behind their eyes. Her future won't be a happy one.

I'm not really sure. All I know is the guy looked much taller than her from his shoulder, and looked like a tick tock Chad, again from his shoulder. He was probably around 6'4". If a girl is willing to go on a date with me, that often means she has some very high height standard, otherwise she would have picked a shorter better looking guy. So really, much of that is speculation.
Jesus Christ. Give me a celebrity or famous person lookalike for this woman?

The thing is, even then you already mogged her.

Let me guess, that said Chad didn't date her? Why would he date her? He has better fucking options than her.

What race was she?

Yep, saving herself for Chad. Gigachad, actually. Why didn't she go to sleep with them if she wanted one so badly

Give me a celebrity lookalike this Chad looked like? She at least could have dated a GL shorter guy but holy shit. She must have been overweight and an FDS user. Women like her are the reason for impossible dating standards to fulfil in 2022.

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover
Jesus Christ. Give me a celebrity or famous person lookalike for this woman?

The thing is, even then you already mogged her.

Let me guess, that said Chad didn't date her? Why would he date her? He has better fucking options than her.
He would not. XD. He wanted to smash but she didn't want to.
What race was she?

Yep, saving herself for Chad. Gigachad, actually. Why didn't she go to sleep with them if she wanted one so badly
Infinite SMV. A Chad that wasn't willing to fully commit himself and lots of his time, before she slept with him, was beneath her.
Give me a celebrity lookalike this Chad looked like?
I only saw his shoulder but maybe a young Johny Depp, but taller it seemed like.
She at least could have dated a GL shorter guy but holy shit. She must have been overweight and an FDS user. Women like her are the reason for impossible dating standards to fulfil in 2022.
She's actually in decent shape. Slightly chubby but good body. So she might land a decent guy eventually.

All women know they can date a guy twice as good looking as them, twice as charismatic as them, and twice as rich.

• +1
He would not. XD. He wanted to smash but she didn't want to.

Infinite SMV. A Chad that wasn't willing to fully commit himself and lots of his time, before she slept with him, was beneath her.

I only saw his shoulder but maybe a young Johny Depp, but taller it seemed like.

She's actually in decent shape. Slightly chubby but good body. So she might land a decent guy eventually.

All women know they can date a guy twice as good looking as them, twice as charismatic as them, and twice as rich.
So in other words, she tried everything in the book to get him to commit, but it failed. Just fucking lol.
He must be dating some Stacy now.

So in other words, she tried everything in the book to get him to commit, but it failed. Just fucking lol.
He must be dating some Stacy now.
I don't think so. Girls like her can get Chads to come over off tinder in an hour or two. She's probably going through more Chads right now, looking for a good one. He's probably fucking lots of mid tier beckies like her.

I got lucky enough for a lunch date, so there's probably other dudes my looks level that slip in for a lunch date (instead of house date like chads get), and she assess their financial situation and ability to provide for her.

• +1
I don't think so. Girls like her can get Chads to come over off tinder in an hour or two. She's probably going through more Chads right now, looking for a good one. He's probably fucking lots of mid tier beckies like her.

I got lucky enough for a lunch date, so there's probably other dudes my looks level that slip in for a lunch date (instead of house date like chads get), and she assess their financial situation and ability to provide for her.
Sometimes things like this just make my blood fucking boil. Honestly. What did you do to deserve this?

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover
Sometimes things like this just make my blood fucking boil. Honestly. What did you do to deserve this?
It was 100% my fault, but every one makes mistakes and learns from them.

It was because I wasn't looks maxed, and also because I didn't have a car. I'm good at reading people, so I was able to get some specific looksmaxes I needed to work on based on her body language, where she glanced, and correlated micro-expressions. Such as her look of disgust when I smiled. I have since gotten my teeth cleaned and whitened, and a few other things.

I think it's important to be willing to fail, so that we can learn because theory and book reading are incomplete and sometimes wrong. And maybe I don't have the genetic potential to date some one like her, maybe we're just not a good match, but I will always keep improving and learning.

No homo but Colton Haynes is one of the best looking dudes I’ve seen tbh. Not a single flaw on that mans face

• JFL
No homo but Colton Haynes is one of the best looking dudes I’ve seen tbh. Not a single flaw on that mans face
He looks like an ogre according to two foids I talked to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back