List of Hardmaxxes Im planning to do at 21-23 and their reasons for it

ingram33

ingram33

"muh i was lurking i swear!!!"
Blasting Mounjaro - (You already Know)
Lower eyelid Blehroplasty - (Shit genetics)
Infra orbital implants - (Shit genetics)
Supra Orbital Implants - (maybe might do this but I already have and ogre type brow ridge curve)
pallete expanding - (I have a Wide pallete at the back but narrow at the front of my mouth)
Braces - (Straight Teeth)
Dental Implants - (Got a premolar extraction pre puberty and never got fillings or even dentures which caused bone loss on left side of face thus asymmetry)
Bone Graft - (Same reason for the above^^)
Left Brow Botox to fix asymmetry(Same reason^^)

Any idea how much this will run me (in usd)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xyukeeee, Bonecel01, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Blasting Mounjaro - (You already Know)
Lower eyelid Blehroplasty - (Shit genetics)
Infra orbital implants - (Shit genetics)
Supra Orbital Implants - (maybe might do this but I already have and ogre type brow ridge curve)
pallete expanding - (I have a Wide pallete at the back but narrow at the front of my mouth)
Braces - (Straight Teeth)
Dental Implants - (Got a premolar extraction pre puberty and never got fillings or even dentures which caused bone loss on left side of face thus asymmetry)
Bone Graft - (Same reason for the above^^)
Left Brow Botox to fix asymmetry(Same reason^^)

Any idea how much this will run me (in usd)
idk but nice list

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and ingram33
Supras and infras will be like 12-15k, dno about the rest

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and ingram33
id rope by 23 start at 18 jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and ingram33
How are you going to fund this?

That's rough I need like one surgery to reach chadlite-chad facially

But im 5"6 so it's ova asf anyway

• +1
Reactions: ingram33
how r u gonna afford this ?

• +1
That's rough I need like one surgery to reach chadlite-chad facially

But im 5"6 so it's ova asf anyway
Lucky and unlucky but at 5'6 chadlite becomes mtn

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and Gaygymmaxx
I just turned 21 jfl
you should have a decent amount of money then hopefully. Id skip mounjaro unless you really can’t put down the fork, it’s not worth it and the higher doses are permanently on shortage in the us, they will make you pay for a lower dose but then the higher ones won’t be available. Id prioritize the orbital implants before other surgeries. Palate expansion is generally not worth it i would just get braces/invisalign to expand dental arch. Before getting brow botox try pdo threads to fix the asymmetry

• +1
u can get braces from like 12 old wh are u waiting plus its gonna be more painful if u get them later in life

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and <6PSLcel
Lucky and unlucky but at 5'6 chadlite becomes mtn
Real

My pursuit is anime character looks

At 5"6 sex shouldn't be my purpose, it's single-minded, and not likely to be productive.

• Love it
you should have a decent amount of money then hopefully. Id skip mounjaro unless you really can’t put down the fork, it’s not worth it and the higher doses are permanently on shortage in the us, they will make you pay for a lower dose but then the higher ones won’t be available. Id prioritize the orbital implants before other surgeries. Palate expansion is generally not worth it i would just get braces/invisalign to expand dental arch. Before getting brow botox try pdo threads to fix the asymmetry
Thanks for the advice I had a list of priority of these surgeries and Mounjaro was the last thing jfl. I need pallete expander for a 11 teeth smile which currently have a normie 8 teeth smile.
Only heard of pdo threads from watching @Clavicular 's diy on youtbe jfl, can you point me out to some posts on the forum about pdo threads

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and mirrormogger
Thanks for the advice I had a list of priority of these surgeries and Mounjaro was the last thing jfl. I need pallete expander for a 11 teeth smile which currently have a normie 8 teeth smile.
Only heard of pdo threads from watching @Clavicular 's diy on youtbe jfl, can you point me out to some posts on the forum about pdo threads
Like I said depending on some factors like how crowded you are initially braces typically will make you show 2-4 additional teeth in your smile. For PDO check out @Orc 's threads

• +1