List of known forum (surgerycels not allowed, natural beauty only) users that are PSL 7 or better Chad/Tyrone's

D

Deleted member 3612

Kraken
@SigmaDONkek
besides me, any others? :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Not quite psl 7 but @mostuttersubhuman @samm735 @Giourdani and a few greycels whose usernames I can't disclose. @Moggy was a high tier chadpreet too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Gestapo
There aren't any actual PSL 7 users here, even including surgery cels.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Yuya Moggershima and Jason Voorhees
@kjsbdfiusdf
Screenshot 20210930 112646 SHEIN
Screenshot 20210930 112633 SHEIN
Screenshot 20210930 112654 SHEIN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6403, Chadeep and 7 others
Not quite psl 7 but @mostuttersubhuman @samm735 @Giourdani and a few greycels whose usernames I can't disclose. @Moggy was a high tier chadpreet too.
mirin, such a shame this forum admires surgerycels like @Amnesia and salludon or whatever and surgery frauds like crisick but none of the users here even surgery max honestly I wouldn't mind having some surgerymaxxed friends to chill with and watch get to finally pump and dump women like savages and laugh with them at how superficial they are :lul:

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero and Kekee
  • +1
Reactions: Kekee and Jason Voorhees
you're like 5.5 psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, delusionalretard and .👽.
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, delusionalretard, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
Not quite psl 7 but @mostuttersubhuman @samm735 @Giourdani and a few greycels whose usernames I can't disclose. @Moggy was a high tier chadpreet too
Pics?

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, RIPPED IRL, Blue and 1 other person
You rated anyone besides amneis and salludon on this forum that would get a proper rating range anywhere from 6.5-7?
Yes one greycel. He was a 6.5. he posted his pics on trm too iirc. Got rated an 8.5 there

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Blue and Biiyo03
Samm a psl 6. And Most utter subhuman 6-6.25 psl just as gling as gio
What do you think holds Samm back from being above PSL 6? Chin seems a bit short and I don't like his nose tip, but other than that I don't see and significant failos.

• +1
What do you think holds Samm back from being above a 6? Chin seems a bit short and I don't like his nose tip, but other than that I don't see and significant failos.
Ipd, chin, nose and midface could be more compact.

• +1
Reactions: Blue
Ipd, chin, nose and midface could be more compact.
Yeah, his midface does seem longish. Also, Gio kinda reminds me of a shorter faced Bomer tbh.

• +1
probably around 5 PSL objectively
ah here found it, this is the only thread that will ever matter

I am too much of a bully for anyone on this site to accurately rate me, and probably underrated because of the large SFcel population

either way I don't take ratings personally as I have already lost my deformity I had even when rated a solid PSL 7 and ascended further with mewing I literally mog my old self, I look like a completely different person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Jason Voorhees
Yeah, his midface does seem longish. Also, Gio kinda reminds me of a shorter faced Bomer tbh.
This guy is the best looking black on this forum. He posted this on trm so this isn't technically a dox. He's a half black half Indian from Seychelles

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Blue and StrangerDanger

I am too much of a bully for anyone on this site to accurately rate me, and probably underrated because of the large SFcel population

either way I don't take ratings personally as I have already lost my deformity I had even when rated a solid PSL 7 and ascended further with mewing I literally mog my old self, I look like a completely different person
Thats 7/10 not 7 PSL
Big difference

• +1
This guy is the best looking black guy on this forum. He posted this on trm so this isn't technically a dox. He's a half black half Indian from Seychelles

Looks extremely DOM and high T. Blindian done right.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
Thats 7/10 not 7 PSL
Big difference
keep coping they laid it out with many saying PSL specifically but I guess you don't know what PSL even means

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Jason Voorhees
who is him ? @Preston

• +1
keep coping they laid it out with many saying PSL specifically but I guess you don't know what PSL even means
they are saying 7/10 even yourself

• +1

How long have you been on psl forums for?

• +1
How long have you been on psl forums for?
That was the beginning, then I realized the more I trolled incels the worse the ratings got, I am lucky I asked to be rated ASAP it was a major ego boost and solidified that I am PSL 7 so I can sort out the copers from the legit raters

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Jason Voorhees, thecel and 1 other person
This guy is the best looking black on this forum. He posted this on trm so this isn't technically a dox. He's a half black half Indian from Seychelles

Really? I actually think @SigmaDONkek mogs him tbh

• +1
Really? I actually think @SigmaDONkek mogs him tbh
ty bro but no backup needed, tbh you are good rn if you are auschwitz the reason MM's don't have much muscle is because it makes it so they need more BF to be the same BF% and body looks the same with BF% but face responds to total overall BF weight since it can't gain muscle mass like your body... you will looksmax if you stay here and gain PSL maybe a lot or a little and always can surgerymax as a fallback

"we are all going to make it brah"
-Zyzz

• Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 12669

Looks extremely dom and high t

a walmart psl rob evans tbh

mirin, such a shame this forum admires surgerycels like @Amnesia and salludon or whatever and surgery frauds like crisick but none of the users here even surgery max honestly I wouldn't mind having some surgerymaxxed friends to chill with and watch get to finally pump and dump women like savages and laugh with them at how superficial they are :lul:
haha love your :blackpill: Chad energy bro
i will join you in a couple of years when ill be a gymaxxed HTn and prove this forum that i can outslay them even in late 30s due to body halo+ NT and actually doing something IRL:feelskek: