List Of Total Net Worth By Age Group. If You Are Not Rich Yet Its Over!

Net worth?

• Less than $500

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • Less than $1000

Votes: 6 4.6%
  • Less than $5000

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • Less than $10,000

Votes: 17 13.0%
  • Less than $100,000

Votes: 40 30.5%
  • Less than $200,000

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Less than $300,000

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Less than $400,000

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Less than $500,000

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Less than $1,000,000

Votes: 16 12.2%

• Total voters
RICO

RICO

Equinox
If you are not in the 95% percentile for your age group it’s fucking over for you.

Why aren’t you making money guys? Saying your in school is not an excuse, you should have been balls deep in crypto and GameStop profit by now. If you are not a CHAD at the very least be rich.

Holy shit imagine not being a chad and being a poor destitute freak too. It’s fucking over. :feelswhy:

So where are you?

2210F84B AEB3 4EDF B97B 9783EDA543DA

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, Be_ConfidentBro, Stingray and 12 others
Currently in 5 percent percentile cuz im in debt :feelsyay:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 7098 and 9 others
85%

• +1
Reactions: TheLastABCcel, KraftDurchLeid and quakociaptockh
40% but from ee shithole
possibly 70% in my country

I’m richer than 85% of my bracket (25-29) and I’m only 25, could easily reach 90% or maybe even 95%.

Still a virgin. Still never had a gf. Damn the money, give me a wife.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, mulattomaxxer, Edgar and 6 others
Broke chad pumps your girlfriend while you're making money

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member, Be_ConfidentBro and 22 others
jfl apartments here cost $400k+, and its not even for really good ones
literally everyone who fully owns a flat here is a millionaire

you can't do shit with being 1%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
I have $2

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, geeohdee and pizza
Feels fking great to own real estate before I'm even 30

I'm in the 40% for my age

Less than $1,000,000
Votes: 4 15.4%

:feelswat:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
I’m richer than 85% of my bracket (25-29) and I’m only 25, could easily reach 90% or maybe even 95%.

Betabuxxing appears to become a thing of the past, in the west (outside of USA).
I give USA maybe exception, because it is so more money obsessed.

I can't imagine current young women, go for 1 betabuxx guy anymore.
That concept died kinda, with women born after the 1980's.

Money is comfortable to have though, and it opens options for location maxxing where you can still betabuxx

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, SLA and gamma
seems like i’m in 75%

To add. To my previous comment about BetaBuxxing in the West.

1. In the 1950's a man could Betabuxx his way into prime aged women.

Starting since the 1960's this slowly shifted (due to introduction birth control pill imo). To that men could Betabuxx their way into women of older, past prime years.

Where at 1990's - 2000's. MEN could only betabuxx their way into women past prime. Aka late 20's and 30's women.

Now with introduction, of social media. And option for simpcoins.
The option for betabuxxing your way into women, might be 100% OVER. in the West (maybe exception USA, because I heard they more money obsessed).
Maybe Betabuxx can now be done into women of past 45 orso. 😆

I call it now: it's OVER for Betabuxxing. In the West.
OVER Buddy Boyoos

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, thereallegend and oldcelloser
I’m unironically at the >95% of my age group (15). Isolation and having no friends led me to learn about crypto and trading and made a bunch of money and still hold coins such as LINK, HOKK, etc. so let’s hope I make it.
In my country I’m literally better than the 95% of the middle age adult population.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and RICO
80% but from a country not as Rick as the US so probably around 90% in my country

Feels bad to have student loans and in the future have a bigger depth cause I have to lend money.

70% 14k networth at 19

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890
Feels bad to have student loans and in the future have a bigger depth cause I have to lend money.
I suppose it can be bad but it can be good as well, at least where I live.

Long post but hear me out. I plan out to take out the maximum student loans my country offers (the Netherlands) each month which is about €1K. The student loans here are pretty redundant (at least the amount) since school and school stuff like books aren’t expensive whatsoever, unless you live on your own, of course, then they‘re kinda necessary.

The interest rate on the student loans here is 0%, that % is guaranteed for at least 5 years after I’ve ended my studies. You have 35 years (technically, but in practice it could be up to 42 years) to pay them off (which is ridiculously long). With an interest rate of 0% it’s basically free money.

You only have to start paying back two years after your studies ended (you even have 60 months you can use at will to temporarily stop payment requirements altogether). I’d have to pay about €50 each month in order to repay the €46K student loan in 35 years.

Now onto the good part, say I use the loans I take out each month (for 4 years straight) and invest them into an ETF each month (too lazy to explain what those are), one with a yearly average return of about 7%, which is realistic. Taking into account compound interest, after 35 years, I’d end up with about €460K minus the initial loan.

I’d have a huge head start and a rather big capital early on (compared to if I didn’t take out the student loans, one I could use for a plethora of things if need be.
This is not taking into account other sources of income I’d be using to increase my investments.

I could also invest in individual stocks (and crypto) which could have a way higher return each year (and way lower) but those are a lot riskier and I’d rather not use lended money for that or maybe I will idk. :feelstastyman:

There’s negatives too this too of course, which I have taken into account but all things considered, it’s a sound plan. It’s essentially abusing the system which is why I advise all Dutch students on here to do so as well.

• +1
Reactions: RICO and Pumanator
I suppose it can be bad but it can be good as well, at least where I live.

Long post but hear me out. I plan out to take out the maximum student loans my country offers (the Netherlands) each month which is about €1K. The student loans here are pretty redundant (at least the amount) since school and school stuff like books aren’t expensive whatsoever, unless you live on your own, of course, then they‘re kinda necessary.

The interest rate on the student loans here is 0%, that % is guaranteed for at least 5 years after I’ve ended my studies. You have 35 years (technically, but in practice it could be up to 42 years) to pay them off (which is ridiculously long). With an interest rate of 0% it’s basically free money.

You only have to start paying back two years after your studies ended (you even have 60 months you can use at will to temporarily stop payment requirements altogether). I’d have to pay about €50 each month in order to repay the €46K student loan in 35 years.

Now onto the good part, say I use the loans I take out each month (for 4 years straight) and invest them into an ETF each month (too lazy to explain what those are), one with a yearly average return of about 7%, which is realistic. Taking into account compound interest, after 35 years, I’d end up with about €460K minus the initial loan.

I’d have a huge head start and a rather big capital early on (compared to if I didn’t take out the student loans, one I could use for a plethora of things if need be.
This is not taking into account other sources of income I’d be using to increase my investments.

I could also invest in individual stocks (and crypto) which could have a way higher return each year (and way lower) but those are a lot riskier and I’d rather not use lended money for that or maybe I will idk. :feelstastyman:

There’s negatives too this too of course, which I have taken into account but all things considered, it’s a sound plan. It’s essentially abusing the system which is why I advise all Dutch students on here to do so as well.
Bro I am living in the Netherlands and got like 14k student debt. Paying off like 75 euro per month. Problem is I am unable now to lend money for a home, while a home is increasing 20% a year in value forcing me to live with my parents to pay off my debt or keep renting one. Also the stock market is heated asf. 3 weeks ago I sold all my tech stocks, and looking today at it still crashing. I found out the stock nusi pays almost 8% a year. I want to put all my money there, but it will delay my home buying plan. The commodity etf is rising now. Problem is that it means higher copper, wood and coffee prices for the consumer. Feeling trapped financially. I wish I didn't lend that much, or put all my money in an safe stock. My divident stock on shoping spaces is doing well though.
Be carefull with stocks. Most stocks don't outperform the nasdaq. Also index funds can also fail and never recover. See the Japanese index funds. With China getting bigger and bigger us stocks could collapse.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RICO and Alexanderr
85th percentile ill take it

chart seems wrong. 80% of millionaires are born millionaires from inherited family wealth.

How is 95 percentile net worth at age 18 only 90k when these kids get all the money they need from their family business/gifts.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Albeacho, RICO and 1 other person

brutals.
even Engineers income people, are incels now.
game over for betabuxxing oneself into women, in the rich West

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9890, RICO, SLA and 1 other person
brutals.
even Engineers income people, are incels now.
game over for betabuxxing oneself into women, in the rich West

The West isn't that rich. For example the netherlands:

Highest wealth inequality in the world. So very few people own most of the wealth in this country.

Meanwhile income inequality is one of the lowest. Aka it's extremely hard to become wealthy when you are not, since wages are low and income tax is high.

Brutal tbh. there's also the issue with the fact there is basically no lower class in the netherlands. If you have a median salary from working 40 hours/week, you earn almost the same as some highschool dropout deadbeat that is on wellfare or does jack shit:

So even a girl without a job will have a decent standard of living through gov benefits and subsidies. So why would she care about some average wageslave lol, that wageslave barely has more money than her while she does nothing.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Bro I am living in the Netherlands and got like 14k student debt. Paying off like 75 euro per month. Problem is I am unable now to lend money for a home, while a home is increasing 20% a year in value forcing me to live with my parents to pay off my debt or keep renting one. Also the stock market is heated asf. 3 weeks ago I sold all my tech stocks, and looking today at it still crashing. I found out the stock nusi pays almost 8% a year. I want to put all my money there, but it will delay my home buying plan. The commodity etf is rising now. Problem is that it means higher copper, wood and coffee prices for the consumer. Feeling trapped financially. I wish I didn't lend that much, or put all my money in an safe stock. My divident stock on shoping spaces is doing well though.
Be carefull with stocks. Most stocks don't outperform the nasdaq. Also index funds can also fail and never recover. See the Japanese index funds. With China getting bigger and bigger us stocks could collapse.
I think in Netherlands.
dating wise.
Living with parents is a big min.
But after that, aka having place own (ebtter than student room), it matters limited. for dating. Than it's mostly looks, looks, looks.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
The West isn't that rich. For example the netherlands:

Highest wealth inequality in the world. So very few people own most of the wealth in this country.

Meanwhile income inequality is one of the lowest. Aka it's extremely hard to become wealthy when you are not, since wages are low and income tax is high.

Brutal tbh. there's also the issue with the fact there is basically no lower class in the netherlands. If you have a median salary from working 40 hours/week, you earn almost the same as some highschool dropout deadbeat that is on wellfare or does jack shit:

So even a girl without a job will have a decent standard of living through gov benefits and subsidies. So why would she care about some average wageslave lol, that wageslave barely has more money than her while she does nothing.
100% correct.
Single moms are getting good money.

I recall and know plenty women, being single moms doing nothing or a bit of black side things.,
They are having good expendable income, for doing nothing.Just the same or barely less; than someone wageslaving away at some average jobbie job.

fuck that shit.

But already the case for 20+ years (proabbaly longer). SO, that's what society wants, elects, choses.

• +1
this site is more than just burgercels

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
also where is the more than $1m option?

shit thread

maybe the fact that 1% worldwide own as much as twice the bottom 90%

100% correct.
Single moms are getting good money.

I recall and know plenty women, being single moms doing nothing or a bit of black side things.,
They are having good expendable income, for doing nothing.Just the same or barely less; than someone wageslaving away at some average jobbie job.

fuck that shit.

But already the case for 20+ years (proabbaly longer). SO, that's what society wants, elects, choses.
Exactly. Income means nothing for dating in the netherlands and hardly makes a difference in lifestyle anyways. Wealth does but that takes decades to build here.

Atleast we can migrate easily to different countries tbh, with better opportunities. Over for the west

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 13945
im in the bottom 10% for my area tbh in terms of income.

Exactly. Income means nothing for dating in the netherlands and hardly makes a difference in lifestyle anyways. Wealth does but that takes decades to build here.

Looks looks looks looks looks. It's everything in the West, for a big part due to how governments have organized this soyciety.
Wealth does little here also. unless millioniare.

It's all about being looksmatched.

I know 3 guys, whom collect wellfare since they 18.
Andall 3 of them have women on a looks level, that I could never get with muh normie face. Because these dudes better face, more gymmaxxed.
While I was a guy, with carreer prospects, done study, making some money, etc...
Didn't help f**ing jack shit. But i was good for society, for taking my income for taxation.
Hate MOST the limited or absent free time when working hard. While mr. and mrs. welfare; can hobby maxx all day long asif they already enmjoying their pension plan

I"M NEVER PAYING SIGNIFICANT INCOME TAXES AGAIN, as far as I'm concerned. Unless I work for government, than it's others peoples tax money I am collecting anyways.
ALL money in CRYPTO. The governemnt ain't nevergonaa see, or get muh money again. As long as I earned it myself through hard work, risk taking,, efforts, stress, etc...

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: zeke714, Pumanator and Deleted member 275

Andall 3 of them have women on a looks level, that I could never get with muh normie face. Because these dudes better face, more gymmaxxed.
While I was a guy, with carreer prospects, done study, making some money, etc...
Didn't help f**ing jack shit. But i was good for society, for taking my income for taxation.
Hate MOST the limited or absent free time when working hard. While mr. and mrs. welfare; can hobby maxx all day long asif they already enmjoying their pension plan

I"M NEVER PAYING SIGNIFICANT INCOME TAXES AGAIN, as far as I'm concerned. Unless I work for government, than it's others peoples tax money I am collecting anyways.
ALL money in CRYPTO. The governemnt ain't nevergonaa see, or get muh money again. As long as I earned it myself through hard work, risk taking,, efforts, stress, etc...
Basically 3 options in the netherlands:

1)Total Social wellfare.
2)Low income + gov subsidies.
3)Move abroad.

Working full-time in the netherlands = cucking urself for mediocre wage, high income tax, and 0 gov benefits. Literally working as a slave.
Studying, working on carreer prospects, etc. its not bad. It can work, but u need to learn how to evade taxes, be willing to move abroad for better pay, less taxes, etc.

And yeah with wealth I meant millionaire. A house in a big city in the netherlands starts at 500.000 euro lol. There's probably people that are millionaires only because they own some small house or even appartement(!!) in Utrecht or Amsterdam. So prob need multi-millionaire money even, millionaire just aint enough anymore.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Basically 3 options in the netherlands:

1)Total Social wellfare.
2)Low income + gov subsidies.
3)Move abroad.

Working full-time in the netherlands = cucking urself for mediocre wage, high income tax, and 0 gov benefits. Literally working as a slave.
Studying, working on carreer prospects, etc. its not bad. It can work, but u need to learn how to evade taxes, be willing to move abroad for better pay, less taxes, etc.

And yeah with wealth I meant millionaire. A house in a big city in the netherlands starts at 500.000 euro lol. There's probably people that are millionaires only because they own some small house or even appartement(!!) in Utrecht or Amsterdam. So prob need multi-millionaire money even, millionaire just aint enough anymore.
To add 3rd option.

I see some people getting someone ahead, because they manage to earn also a decent amount of "black money".
so that's 0% tax on that.
But that will be game over, as they are trying to cuck cash, paper money.

All these blue pilled wageslaves, paying with bank card 100% of the time, because it's so easy. They will pay top price for everything.
I see bluepilled normies pay $35,000for a house adding renovation, with his Bouwdepot needing everything to go with bank and bill.
That mr. black money in his pocket, manages to get done for $15000-$20000.
besides that mr blackmoney didn't pay tax on that money, he also can get things for cheap/better deals.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 275
To add 3rd option.

I see some people getting someone ahead, because they manage to earn also a decent amount of "black money".
so that's 0% tax on that.
But that will be game over, as they are trying to cuck cash, paper money.

All these blue pilled wageslaves, paying with bank card 100% of the time, because it's so easy. They will pay top price for everything.
I see bluepilled normies pay $35,000for a house adding renovation, with his Bouwdepot needing everything to go with bank and bill.
That mr. black money in his pocket, manages to get done for $15000-$20000.
besides that mr blackmoney didn't pay tax on that money, he also can get things for cheap/better deals.
I think the average guy that makes most of his money black + spends it black, is making more net money than top engineers/doctors in the netherlands.

It's 4-5 times easier to make a black euro, than a legal one. Biggest joke is that the person making black money is getting gov subsidies and wellfare checks for 'on paper' not having much income. While the legally earning one is being punished by even harsher taxes and gets absolutely 0 from the government.

I had a friend like that who had rich parents with their own company, mostly earning black money. Just before their 3 children started studying, they put their own income from their company to a very low level, so that they would be considered a 'poor family'. The fact they owned 500k+++ in real estate doesn't matter to the gov for some reason. All of their children got maximum government assistence for their studies: aanvullende beurs. Taking home ~400 euro/month lmao.

Meanwhile I came from a lower-middle class family, with a dad wageslaving 40hours/week and paying all his taxes. I got 0 because on paper my family was just above that poverty line.

JFL tbh. Fuck this government. Government is a free man's biggest enemy.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, mulattomaxxer, Alexanderr and 1 other person
. Government is a free man's biggest enemy.
And a single mom, her best friend/simp

I seen.
1075 wellfare
215 house subsidie
100 healthcare subsidie
370 child welfare 1
90 childwelfare 2
Total net: 1850

Plus additentionally, all kinds of free shit from the town government

No wonder, women care limited for dudes income money.

While others need to wageslave plenty hours, to get that typoe of net income.
Plus working, brings additional living costs.

Last edited:
  • +1
And a single mom, her best friend/simp

I seen.
1075 wellfare
215 house subsidie
100 healthcare subsidie
370 child welfare 1
90 childwelfare 2
Total net: 1850

Plus additentionally, all kinds of free shit from the town government

No wonder, women care limited for dudes income money.

While others need to wageslave plenty hours, to get that typoe of net income.
Plus working, brings additional living costs.
+ the fact that she will have her pension+healthcare paid for aswell when she's older.

The government has completely removed the incentive for women to associate with men for their higher levels of productivity.

Even something like maternal leave is inherently anti-male, sexist. Meanwhile it is being applauded, ridiculous.

We are moving into even worse territory for the average man. Your only value now is as entertainment, and chad can do that better.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
@eduardkoopman and me gonna be rich one day ;)

• +1
If you are not in the 95% percentile for your age group it’s fucking over for you.

Why aren’t you making money guys? Saying your in school is not an excuse, you should have been balls deep in crypto and GameStop profit by now. If you are not a CHAD at the very least be rich.

Holy shit imagine not being a chad and being a poor destitute freak too. It’s fucking over. :feelswhy:

So where are you?

View attachment 1127389
Im poor

Yeah and the sad part is our parents and the government are like yeah get a good job, study hard, pay your taxes. Meanwhile the people I know that earn the highest didn't do any high study and found a job that is in high demand in the harbour. All the friends that I know that did bachelor or higher are fueled in debt.

Alot of good guys I know get cucked by females.
The chads get all the girls and slay on tinder.
And meanwhile our parents where in our youth like get good grades get a stable job, be nice to other people. When did our parents tell us about high demand jobs? Why did our parents lie about looks and the importantce, ruining personality development and confidence. That shit is seriously ruining their children and their grand children by lieing about it.

@eduardkoopman and me gonna be rich one day ;)
true that.
or to zero.
Nothing in between :ROFLMAO:

But also in Netherlands at least, it (money) will do little for dating and stuff.
It's, Looks, Looks, Looks, Looks, Status, Money

Yeah and the sad part is our parents and the government are like yeah get a good job, study hard, pay your taxes. Meanwhile the people I know that earn the highest didn't do any high study and found a job that is in high demand in the harbour. All the friends that I know that did bachelor or higher are fueled in debt.
It's outdated advice from parents, but was very true in the past.
I recall (yeah I'm old); people in hard jobs, construction, metal, factory, etc.. They earned shit. Unhealthy environment, hard work. And people behind a desk, amde more money and easy work
That's where the advice comes from.
Nowadays. Manual labor work = less hard, more safe, and healthy environment, and good options for earning black money besides it. And, it pays well. And they can't find people to do it.

tbh. I'm happy for those people. Fuck desk jobs with their studies.
The tables have turned.

Alot of good guys I know get cucked by females.
yeah, i see that too. brutals
The chads get all the girls and slay on tinder.
yeah, life reality here
And meanwhile our parents where in our youth like get good grades get a stable job, be nice to other people. When did our parents tell us about high demand jobs? Why did our parents lie about looks and the importantce, ruining personality development and confidence. That shit is seriously ruining their children and their grand children by lieing about it.
they forgot to update to todays world, that's all.
they may mean well, probably.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator
g

get a crypto.com card and spend USDT

• Love it
How are the gasfees on there.
I noticed, usdt uses Ethereum network.
And the gasfees are rediculously high atm
You don't have to use ethereum network for USDT

I would rather not specifiy but I can legit go from having 4 digit cash bags to 5 digit cash bags depending on how sneaky i'm on the weekend.

How???

I just sent USDT from KuCoin to Binance using the Tron blockchain and it cost me 1 USDT.
Then I sent it from Binance to my BSC wallet using the BSC and it cost me 0.8 USDT.

• Love it
I just sent USDT from KuCoin to Binance using the Tron blockchain and it cost me 1 USDT.
Then I sent it from Binance to my BSC wallet using the BSC and it cost me 0.8 USDT.
Thank you for tha answer. I have been getting ass-raped the past few weeks/months by ethereum fees. And I really happy you showed me a way to send crypto around with out fees rapings.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
I am now moderately confident I can have a net worth of about €10K by next year.