Listen to white and black people music strategically

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
If I am about to meet up with foid or workouts then I would listen to black music before hand.

While doing creative works, high iq task I would listen to white people music.

If I want something new or exotic fantastical vibes I would listen to Asian music.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kingpiin, wishIwasSalludon, TheAbyssinian and 3 others
You’ll like this video then:

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
You’ll like this video then:

if you don't listen to commercialized music its still pretty good tho still amazing albums that come out every year

if you don't listen to commercialized music its still pretty good tho still amazing albums that come out every year

You didn’t even watch the video you ADHD cuck

The only black music I can listen to is early 2000's r&b. All that drill music and Gayboy carti is torture to listen to and I can't force myself to listen to that normie shit.

If I am about to meet up with foid or workouts then I would listen to black music before hand.

If I want something new or exotic fantastical vibes I would listen to Asian music.
Yh no Kys

You didn’t even watch the video you ADHD cuck
its literally 1 hour and 30 minutes long bro why would i watch it, i just read the title and said that the west still comes out with great music outside of commercialized music

atp just dont listen to music

its literally 1 hour and 30 minutes long bro why would i watch it, i just read the title and said that the west still comes out with great music outside of commercialized music

You’re right, my expectations were too high

The focus of the video was more about the difference in the energy than certain music gives (Like OP described)

Video title was just click bait

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23