literally been butched by my fucking barber

D

Deleted member 4430

Kraken
ive gone -2 PSL

-6 pedigree points
-3 arrogance points

ive genuinely gone from looking like a success story to looking like a bum

just last weekend i was a pussy magnet, now im getting reactions similar to zyros

weorst thing about this buzzcut is that my skull is EXPOSED, every single MM is exposed and i look deformed from profile

and im not going to go through the 6 months regrowth phase again, fuck that im keeping it buzzed all through winter

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Butthurt Dweller, Entschuldigung and 7 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT and Atem Rah
learn to cut your own hair

Why the fuck is everyone getting buzzcuts?

R u from the UK? or r u black

if you are white, blacks should always have a tight fade imo

all my life i went to a cheap mens barbers, traditional short back and sides always clipper cuts

now i spend 5x the money on a scissor cut at a premium idependant hairdresser i got refered by a business partner

i cant verbalise the difference, we sat down for 20 mins before and he took a detailed look of my hair asking what i hoped to achieve etc i showed him some pics of gandy he told me i have very similar hair and he sized up my facial proportions to guague the lengths of side vs top

the products he used smelled like fruit and not like petrol when he sprayed my hair

he didnt let any hair go on my face, so no crusty old thistle brush contaminated with seb derm and hiv was brushed along my face afterwards

i normally get panic attacks becasue in the past the baber has cut my scalp or shaved off my temples or keep touching my face, but this we were chilled in our own room and he constantly asked me before he did anything

it was better than therapy, i walked out in perfect mental health

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7224 and Entschuldigung
if you are white, blacks should always have a tight fade imo

all my life i went to a cheap mens barbers, traditional short back and sides always clipper cuts

now i spend 5x the money on a scissor cut at a premium idependant hairdresser i got refered by a business partner

i cant verbalise the difference, we sat down for 20 mins before and he took a detailed look of my hair asking what i hoped to achieve etc i showed him some pics of gandy he told me i have very similar hair and he sized up my facial proportions to guague the lengths of side vs top

the products he used smelled like fruit and not like petrol when he sprayed my hair

he didnt let any hair go on my face, so no crusty old thistle brush contaminated with seb derm and hiv was brushed along my face afterwards

i normally get panic attacks becasue in the past the baber has cut my scalp or shaved off my temples or keep touching my face, but this we were chilled in our own room and he constantly asked me before he did anything

it was better than therapy, i walked out in perfect mental health
Wtf
Where did you go before? Barbershop in Somalia?

Better stay home for the next few weeks you subhuman trash

• +1
Reactions: PYT
fuck this

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot