Literally everyone objectifies women

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
"You are an incel cause you see women as objects not human beings, they sense it" just no. Every guy i know, incel or not, they talk about women in the most degrading way possible. My friends even straight up talk like that to their gfs and the girls dont bother at all.

And actually, my oneitis had told me that objectifying women isnt bad at all, in fact thats how they want you to feel about them, but she said the issue is that she can't objectify me back in order to fuck with me.

This "objectification" thing is rly an internet meme. IRL people dont mind this shit at all. Its natural for both genders to feel this way.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 176, BrettyBoy and 6 others
women objectify you as trash

• +1
Reactions: Jadededed and SikKunt
OP is not a faggot this time.
True what you said, normies are delusional twat-waffles

Ow God thnks this thread is not about compact midface

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Don’t feel guilty about it.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 1476
So they clearly don't sense it at all, the only thing they sense is that you're ugly

OP is not a faggot this time.
True what you said, normies are delusional twat-waffles

women objectify men as well lol. do you think a girl cares about chad as a person lol?
Don’t feel guilty about it.

why should you? do they feel guilty when they do nature's work and reject you?

if i had a big dick women would objectify ME because they would want my big fat cock in their holes
as shown in any big dick subreddit

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
So they clearly don't sense it at all, the only thing they sense is that you're ugly

XD

if i had a big dick women would objectify ME because they would want my big fat cock in their holes
as shown in any big dick subreddit

not this shit again...

not this shit again...
its true tho have you seen the objectification of big dick men from women? they treat them like gods
the power of having a big dick is godlike in this society its the most masculine trait you can have

ye its obvious and only feminists will cry about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
It's because women vehemently refuse to better themselfs in any area,besides their looks.

Women objectify themselves, they are slaves to their own biology and act/dress as such.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Women objectify each other all the time. "Oh my God girl, you're so hot!" Etc

Women objectify each other all the time. "Oh my God girl, you're so hot!" Etc

But they don't objectify other women in the way they objectify men, where the ones below a looks threshold are obsessively hated