Literally how tf am I supposed to fork out 50-60k lmao?

D

Deleted member 23017

BWC Bull, Mogger of Niggers
I am currently an Azure Admin working for an IT company. My current net wage is 1400 EUR/month. I don't have to spend on anything but groceries since I live with my parents. But this is still not fucking enough. How tf am I supposed to fork out roughly 50-60k for trimax (Alfaro) + implants + HT?

I only have 6K EUR saved up and this is NOT enough. Not even close. I am already 25. It's SO fucking over fr. Ffs, a man can't have shit in life eh? Whatever is up there in the sky should leave me tf alone and lemme be happy ffs.

I should never have been born like this. It'd honestly be a better investment if I saved up for some pesticide. Just because 2 genetic rejects reproduced. Great, just great...

I am gonna wait another 3 years but I feel like there's no hope out there and this is the end of the line for me. It's simply unrealistic to expect to be able to save up 50-60k in such a short period of time.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23848, notrealdanish, p0lishsubhuman and 6 others
just be rich lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6764, Deleted member 21044, ROTTING and 2 others
Try and get a personal loan and as many credit cards as you can.

Use them responsibly until they will give you a high enough credit rating to afford surgery

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Nims and Ricochet
just be rich lol
Can you even believe it... My father's an attorney and my mother's a medical doctor yet they say they barely have enough money saved up to even lemme get a HT. Unbelieveable.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: notrealdanish, Deleted member 2729, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
people really be workcelling for less money than I get from autism gibs.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 18879
Try and get a personal loan and as many credit cards as you can.

Use them responsibly until they will give you a high enough credit rating to afford surgery
I have never had credit cards. How do you even get a credit of 50-60k USD?

How tf am I supposed to fork out roughly 50-60k for trimax (Alfaro) + implants + HT?
Invest in something stable that will accumulate into something huge at the end. 401K (roth) or rope.

people really be workcelling for less money than I get from autism gibs.
Mind you this is some post-USSR shithole Central European country. In this country this wage is supposed to be excellent, but you're right.

Good plastic surgery is only for rich white countries (in europe, usa, australia) and east asians. Be born anywhere else and you will likely never earn enough to have the most expensive things in the world, because even university graduates make a pittance wage like 1000 euros a month or less.

So, yet another thing that depends on luck and where you were born into. You can consider migrating to a rich country but you will likely not get a work visa unless you qualify as a highly skilled worker :blackpill:

Daily reminder a Norwegian fish packer earns about 4500 euros a month throwing some salmon into plastic containers.
Most people in third or second world countries would need to work for 6-12 months to earn that. Even though living expenses are higher there, even a manual laborer in the north can live and save up money royally if they life a frugal lifestyle.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Corleone, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 6 others
Good plastic surgery is only for rich white countries (in europe, usa, australia) and east asians. Be born anywhere else and you will likely never earn enough to have the most expensive things in the world, because even university graduates make a pittance wage like 1000 euros a month or less.

So, yet another thing that depends on luck and where you were born into. You can consider migrating to a rich country but you will likely not get a work visa unless you qualify as a highly skilled worker :blackpill:

Daily reminder a Norwegian fish packer earns about 4500 euros a month throwing some salmon into plastic containers.
Most people in third or second world countries would need to work for 6-12 months to earn that. Even though living expenses are higher there, even a manual laborer in the north can live and save up money royally if they life a frugal lifestyle.
Brutal blackpill tbh. Literally just have stupid luck.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 8771
I am currently an Azure Admin working for an IT company. My current net wage is 1400 EUR/month. I don't have to spend on anything but groceries since I live with my parents. But this is still not fucking enough. How tf am I supposed to fork out roughly 50-60k for trimax (Alfaro) + implants + HT?

I only have 6K EUR saved up and this is NOT enough. Not even close. I am already 25. It's SO fucking over fr. Ffs, a man can't have shit in life eh? Whatever is up there in the sky should leave me tf alone and lemme be happy ffs.

I should never have been born like this. It'd honestly be a better investment if I saved up for some pesticide. Just because 2 genetic rejects reproduced. Great, just great...

I am gonna wait another 3 years but I feel like there's no hope out there and this is the end of the line for me. It's simply unrealistic to expect to be able to save up 50-60k in such a short period of time.
tbh even most western europeans can't afford that shit, an engineer makes 45k a year in france before taxes (2,5-3k a month after taxes) 60k if he have 2-3 years of exp, only way to get expensive surgeries is to get a loan if you're not born rich or american

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, Deleted member 23017 and Mouthbreath
I have never had credit cards. How do you even get a credit of 50-60k USD?

You won’t get the full amount, it’s just something that can help contribute. If you make your everyday spending on credit cards and pay them off each month you should be able to apply for progressively higher credit limits and then one day, you’ll just max all your credit lines for a surgery, out of nowhere. Interest payments will be giga brutal though.

You also won’t be getting all those surgeries at the same time, I’d assume.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017 and Mouthbreath

How about credit? Welcome to Germany, people work the first 6 month for the state to pay taxes so Germanistan can take more refugees blyad. Jfl. We‘re fucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017 and Mouthbreath
You won’t get the full amount, it’s just something that can help contribute. If you make your everyday spending on credit cards and pay them off each month you should be able to apply for progressively higher credit limits and then one day, you’ll just max all your credit lines for a surgery, out of nowhere. Interest payments will be giga brutal though.

You also won’t be getting all those surgeries at the same time, I’d assume.
That's only in the us/canada, doesn't apply to europe

Can you even believe it... My father's an attorney and my mother's a medical doctor yet they say they barely have enough money saved up to even lemme get a HT. Unbelieveable.
How? I thought German parents give everything for their children and spoil them.

That's only in the us/canada, doesn't apply to europe

And the UK too apparently. Is credit really that much harder to get on the continent?

And the UK too apparently. Is credit really that much harder to get on the continent?
Yeah it became much more difficult post 2008, op will get fucked hard by the interest rates if he gets a 50k "personal loan"

Last edited:
Lool cat cant cheat your genes anyway once a subhuman always a subhuman

• Ugh..
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Get sum Yu-Gi-Oh cards instead or smth

Yeah it became much harder post 2008, op will get fucked hard by the interest rates if he gets a 50k "personal loan"

I’m not saying it’s a smart thing to do, taking on debt is never financially sensible, but he will otherwise lose several years of his prime as an incel saving up.

1400 net wage is about 16000 a year so he could definitely support the interest repayment and eventually pay it down.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel

Tales from CHUDland

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and Deleted member 23017
those surgeries aren't even guaranteed to make you that much better looking.

implants are utter crap btw.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
How? I thought German parents give everything for their children and spoil them.
I am not German. Also my father barely has any work. In reality the only way attorneys can make money is if they work for a big corporation OR own a law firm that's very well-known. There's a couple in my country, all of them are filthy rich jews (unironically).
But my father? No, lol. He's a no one.

My mother works only 2 weeks a month in a very small German town. I told her I need the money bad so I told her to work in a big city but she refuses to. Not a single fuck is given about me or my life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and Deleted member 8771
How recessed are you?
I'd say just get bimax with a top tier surgeon in another country with a weaker currency like Brazil.

6k EUR is enough to afford Augusto Pary including traveling costs.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, Tobias Fünke and Deleted member 23017
How recessed are you?
I'd say just get bimax with a top tier surgeon in another country with a weaker currency like Brazil.

how good is he

Just go to thailand. Way cheaper. Great quality. Try Kamol hospital.

• JFL

give up you're 25 its too late to matter anymore, get ready to be an old man

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TITUS and Deleted member 23017
give up you're 25 its too late to matter anymore, get ready to be an old man
Yeah sometimes I do feel like it's just fucking pointless, I am 25 and there's no way I could realistically fork out that much within a tiny time period.

Just go to thailand. Way cheaper. Great quality. Try Kamol hospital.
Jungle gook hookers are the last thing I want. Lol at whoremaxxers.

arent you german? 1.4k a month?

Yeah sometimes I do feel like it's just fucking pointless, I am 25 and there's no way I could realistically fork out that much within a tiny time period.
realistically only get surgery if you have big things that are fixable and not that expensive or are rich, my surgeries plans only like 20k total at best and might just do a singular one for like 8k, which I can save up in like two years, its really just over already if its too expensive or if you're too old

just RTT if ur tall tbh

If you have glaring failos that can be fixed with surgery, might as well work for those surgeries and get them.

What else are you going to do? You can still kys when it then doesn't work. But now that you're living, might as well try. There is no other option anyways, because we know how important looks are.

This is how I see it personally.

• So Sad
Ask for a loan, rob the money from your parents.

Mind you this is some post-USSR shithole Central European country. In this country this wage is supposed to be excellent, but you're right.
Move to Switzerland.

• So Sad
damn Im saving 4k / month and i thought THAT was bad

Move to Switzerland.
Is it true it's incredibly hard to move there? Like, Swiss are elitist and everything is expensive af

Ask for a loan, rob the money from your parents.
They don't even have the money to begin with. There's nothing to rob.

How recessed are you?

Is that true? Is Pary really that cheap for bimax or is it just a guess?

Is that true? Is Pary really that cheap for bimax or is it just a guess?
According to Google the cost of jaw surgery in Brazil ranges from 20k to 30k BRL. 6k EUR is roughly 33k BRL.
Idk about implants that OP mentioned tho.

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke

4500 Euros a month for packing fish :feelsuhh:

Damn UK is really a second world country now, average Uni graduate earns around 2000 EUR or 1800£ a month.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
Same situation here. Parents neglected me let me grow into a subhuman. And now they barely have any money even though the only thing they always focused on was work work work. Jfl at having German parents. JFL AT BEING BORN IN GERMANY AND JFL AT LIVING IN 2022

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Deleted member 14984, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Same situation here. Parents neglected me let me grow into a subhuman. And now they barely have any money even though the only thing they always focused on was work work work. Jfl at having German parents. JFL AT BEING BORN IN GERMANY AND JFL AT LIVING IN 2022

Living in Germany you are top 10%.

Could've been born in an African Shanty Village, Brazilian Favela, or Indian Slum.

You are lucky enough to have the potential to earn enough to looksmax.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 8771