Liverking admits he spent $11,000 on hgh

Derek aka MPMD has made it clear he'll throw anyone under the bus to get ahead. He can't be trusted, he has publicly exposed he doesn't respect privacy between clients or maintaining respect between other fitness youtubers. I suspect he's jealous that liver king has 3x his followers on instagram and he did that in a year or so. Jealousy is a very bad thing and Derek looks like shit even though he's a roider.

• +1
Reactions: MEMPSK, VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Moggable and 1 other person
Mirin that he was able to earn 11k $ a month in the first place

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I don't buy that "saving kids from suicide" excuse for being a fake natty he posted today, but what was even his real motivation for becoming the "Liver King"? I read the emails, he had a very elaborate plan to achieve fame but at the same time he could afford to spend 11k a month on underdosed HGH

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Derek aka MPMD has made it clear he'll throw anyone under the bus to get ahead. He can't be trusted, he has publicly exposed he doesn't respect privacy between clients or maintaining respect between other fitness youtubers. I suspect he's jealous that liver king has 3x his followers on instagram and he did that in a year or so. Jealousy is a very bad thing and Derek looks like shit even though he's a roider.
I mean who's the bigger nigger here? him or the other guy larping his natty lifestyle self help garbage while roided to shit

either way he looks like a roided oldcel manlet which is what he is. not sure why normans are so excited about it. everyone is mentally ill I guess

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Derek lies about his dosages to make himself look better which is worse.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
I mean who's the bigger nigger here? him or the other guy larping his natty lifestyle self help garbage while roided to shit

either way he looks like a roided oldcel manlet which is what he is. not sure why normans are so excited about it. everyone is mentally ill I guess
They're both grifters, actually all of these fitness guys are grifters but Derek looks like shit even with roids while liverking who is a manlet still looks beyond jacked. Who cares if he's not natty? anyone with a brain already knew this. Derek is a peddler aswell, doesn't he sell supps? he uses these big medical terms but in reality he's just another grifter wanting your money. They're both the same, Derek is just jealous of liverkings fast success and trying to eliminate competition. By doing so, he's also exposed himself for being a snake.

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs and Deleted member 16371
I’ve never liked derek

Mirin that he was able to earn 11k $ a month in the first place
Yeah he's rich asf. Honestly can't even shit on him when he money mogs all of us into oblivion.

Wait, so you are telling me this famous fitness influencer I know is on gear ?

Never thought about that !

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I’ve never liked derek
He's a fraud. He uses these big medical terms that 99% of his viewers don't understand and they think he's some kind of genius. In reality, he has a shit physique whilst using roids and is basically all shoulders. I've never liked him either.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 16371
He's a fraud. He uses these big medical terms that 99% of his viewers don't understand and they think he's some kind of genius. In reality, he has a shit physique whilst using roids and is basically all shoulders. I've never liked him either.
He makes drawn out long 20 minute videos to say something that could be said in 2 sentences

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
They're both grifters, actually all of these fitness guys are grifters but Derek looks like shit even with roids while liverking who is a manlet still looks beyond jacked. Who cares if he's not natty? anyone with a brain already knew this. Derek is a peddler aswell, doesn't he sell supps? he uses these big medical terms but in reality he's just another grifter wanting your money. They're both the same, Derek is just jealous of liverkings fast success and trying to eliminate competition. By doing so, he's also exposed himself for being a snake.
Manlets have an easier time looking huge due to shorter muscle insertions.

yeah ok but derek at least compiles reasonably researched videos from time to time (he's quite the normie but some of his advice can be useful) while this other cunt is just a useless cringer attention whore. and anyway both look like shit but derek at least doesn't have a gh gut lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Manlets have an easier time looking huge due to shorter muscle insertions.
Ofcourse they do, i don't think anyone has ever said otherwise. The payoff for lanklets is that even though it will take them a lot longer to achieve the same results, they will look better next to manlets. I'd rather be a lanklet and slowgainer than a manlet because in the end, i'll mog the manlet. Height is too important and i say this as a 5'8 manlet. As a manlet you can't even get too big otherwise you'll just look wide and even shorter/compensating. Liverking is jacked, no matter how short he is, he has a good body even for a roider.

Ofcourse they do, i don't think anyone has ever said otherwise. The payoff for lanklets is that even though it will take them a lot longer to achieve the same results, they will look better next to manlets. I'd rather be a lanklet and slowgainer than a manlet because in the end, i'll mog the manlet. Height is too important and i say this as a 5'8 manlet. As a manlet you can't even get too big otherwise you'll just look wide and even shorter/compensating. Liverking is jacked, no matter how short he is, he has a good body even for a roider.
I'm a turbo manlet, and people think I'm a midget when I gain weight vs looking average height when I'm thinner. Looking jacked in general will make you look shorter in photos though.

yeah ok but derek at least compiles reasonably researched videos from time to time (he's quite the normie but some of his advice can be useful) while this other cunt is just a useless cringer attention whore. and anyway both look like shit but derek at least doesn't have a gh gut lmao
I can agree with this but hating on liverking because he's making money and increasing his business is womanly. I respect his "hustle" and derek is obviously just jealous of his competition. Derek does have videos that have good info but overall i just think he's not what people make him out to be. He's your average 4chan fitness guy who is juiced to the gills and has a degree/knowledge about the inner workings of our body. Either way, hating on other men for making money is pathetic and not something i will advocate for. Leave that to women.

I'm a turbo manlet, and people think I'm a midget when I gain weight vs looking average height when I'm thinner. Looking jacked in general will make you look shorter in photos though.
Yep, depending on your height, i personally think ottermode is ideal for manlets in my height range. If you don't give a fuck about what people think then you can just go ahead and get strong and wide as fuck. For aesthetics, ottermode or a little bigger is the peak. Saying this though, i have seen pictures of 5'8 guys who are quite big and they don't look that bad in clothes/outside next to taller guys so who knows man.

Yep, depending on your height, i personally think ottermode is ideal for manlets in my height range. If you don't give a fuck about what people think then you can just go ahead and get strong and wide as fuck. For aesthetics, ottermode or a little bigger is the peak. Saying this though, i have seen pictures of 5'8 guys who are quite big and they don't look that bad in clothes/outside next to taller guys so who knows man.
Doesn't help that I'm a bit of a framelet. I got a big ass rib cage combined with narrow scapula/clavicles.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221202-125102.png
    Screenshot_20221202-125102.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
His content has become shit lately and is all about self promotion

What do you rate derek

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
How can you tell I'm natty
You have a good physique btw I’m not saying it’s bad. The tell tale sign is lack of vascularity despite being relatively lean. Guys on gear tend to have more vascularity on their biceps and forearms compared to natty guys who have no vascularity unless below 12% bf

I never claimed to be on gear. My diet and current bf% are too shit to even consider running a cycle.
You look decently lean, around 15% bf. How tall are you

You have a good physique btw I’m not saying it’s bad. The tell tale sign is lack of vascularity despite being relatively lean. Guys on gear tend to have more vascularity on their biceps and forearms compared to natty guys who have no vascularity unless below 12% bf
LOL I'm not lean in the slightest. I'm literally 20-23% bf.