LL or Lefort 1?

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
Leg lengthening surgery or lefort 1 osteotomy.

Which procedure wins? 1) gives one point, 2) and 3) give both two points.
1)less invasive/shorter recovery time
2)lower risk of permanent damage
3)yields greater change in the life of the operated (reward) (assume someone a little below average on the 0-10/10 scale (4/10), slightly receded maxilla with a height of 5'8 or 5'9)

My opinion
1)LL (1 point)
2)tie, the risk is much higher for Lefort, that something goes terribly wrong, however after LL surgery, even after a very succesful one, you will never be able to run, jump or lift heavy weights as naturally as you were before. (as far as I know) (1 point each)
3) lefort 1, height is overrated in comparison to face (2 points)

Lefort 1 vs LL
3 - 2

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gaia262
Dn rd

• +1
Reactions: Stare, Administrator and Lev Peshkov
Depends
If you are a manlet - LL
Not below 5'9? Lefort

Depends
If you are a manlet - LL
Not below 5'9? Lefort
Counterintuitive, but it's the other way round. If you're below 5'9, LL will only give you 2-3 inches. Watch this, and see how depressing it is. 5'7. 2 inch leg lengthening, now a lanky 5'9 that walks weird, has a frail body, whose legs crack if they have to carry any kind of load. All that for being 5'9, which in rich western countries, among young guys, is still below average.

It depends on how short you are and how bad your recession is.

Also, if you don't have good body proportions, forget about LL.

Lefort any day.

jfl if you LL over 5'9. LEfort 1 will guartee a much happiner post procudure life than LL

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
what af ucking shit thread

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Counterintuitive, but it's the other way round. If you're below 5'9, LL will only give you 2-3 inches. Watch this, and see how depressing it is. 5'7. 2 inch leg lengthening, now a lanky 5'9 that walks weird, has a frail body, whose legs crack if they have to carry any kind of load. All that for being 5'9, which in rich western countries, among young guys, is still below average.
You can get 4 inches from LL to become 5'11 if you are 5'7.
And this "lankiness" is just having a little taller legs compared to body which will probably stay unnoticed to strangers if you dont bring it up.

Lefort probably mogs at 5'9 tho

i got brain dmg from this thread
holy crap