LL questions from Dr. Donghoon Lee

Oxygen

Oxygen

Ascending!!!
This guy is cheaper than US options, isn't from a shithole country, and boasts his results on his website

Screenshot 20230409 0308242

Anyone knowledgeable on leg lengthening? Is this guy as legit as Paley or similar? Tell me all you know.

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius, 5.5psl and WanderingBurro
He seems pretty legit. I made a post about him once sharing his channel and some of the vids from it

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
Depends on his prices, I heard he charges 70k for internal, I rather do Assayagg in the U.S for the same price at that point, Mahboubian for 82k

This is from 2019 so could be more $$$ now Precise is a internal method
J98CdRY

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Oxygen
This guy is cheaper than US options, isn't from a shithole country, and boasts his results on his website

View attachment 2143975

Anyone knowledgeable on leg lengthening? Is this guy as legit as Paley or similar? Tell me all you know.
He is one of the most legit LL doctors after paley, on limblengtheningforum.com they said around 65-70k for precice but the wait times are crazy. He seems to pay a lot of attention to the rehab process as well from what i read. However most LL doctors will reject you if you're like 5'10 or taller than them, because of their stupid fucking ego (got rejected twice because i heightmogged them) and if you are too young since most people who get this surgery are fat subhumans in their 30s who think it will help them just so they can bag an ltb with 30+ bodies. Also don't underestimate proportions, i have a +5 ape index and can barely pull off a 2" increase without looking weird. The average person has like a +3 ape index but many tall people have pong limbs so like +4/+5. You can fraud bidelt with gymcelling and many 6'1+ guys are framelets so its good i guess. Skull size rarely varies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Oxygen, Sanguinius and 1 other person
He is one of the most legit LL doctors after paley, on limblengtheningforum.com they said around 65-70k for precice but the wait times are crazy. He seems to pay a lot of attention to the rehab process as well from what i read. However most LL doctors will reject you if you're like 5'10 or taller than them, because of their stupid fucking ego (got rejected twice because i heightmogged them) and if you are too young since most people who get this surgery are fat subhumans in their 30s who think it will help them just so they can bag an ltb with 30+ bodies. Also don't underestimate proportions, i have a +5 ape index and can barely pull off a 2" increase without looking weird. The average person has like a +3 ape index but many tall people have pong limbs so like +4/+5. You can fraud bidelt with gymcelling and many 6'1+ guys are framelets so its good i guess. Skull size rarely varies.
So it's over for my plan on getting quadri ll as a 6ft2 guy who wants to become 6ft7?

So it's over for my plan on getting quadri ll as a 6ft2 guy who wants to become 6ft7?
Yes lmao, even i as a greycel know that you should pair it with spine lengthening + heel bonesmashing + eppley skull implant + chiropractic neck stretching to be average middle school height

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
Yes lmao, even i as a greycel know that you should pair it with spine lengthening + heel bonesmashing + eppley skull implant + chiropractic neck stretching to be average middle school height
Tbh Im mostly planning to get femur +8cm and +8cm with arms lengthening so I don't fuck up my proportions, plus 6ft5 isn't that bad when frauded with 2 inches lifts

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Who did you get rejected by? Im a 5'8/5'9 manlet so they would accept me?

Bruh I have a 0 ape indice and I look fine. I want LL though but it'll be tough with these proportions. With a +5 Ape indice you can add 2-3 inches and still have a positive ape indice and look totally fine. Also height >>> ape indice in terms of importance

Also, have you found a doctor willing to work with a 5'11" patient. I am a tad taller than that so I think I will also have difficulties.

Last edited: