LL surgery scheduled. I need your advice on how to maxx everything possible

And btw, I changed my doctor. There are very bad reviews about Buldu recently. My new doctor is Mustafa Uysal. The price is fine, he doesn’t have too many patients daily as Buldu and he is very cautious. Lengthening 10 cm is actually huge risk and Mustafa never let patients go that far and he is expert in bone crafting too, which made me choose him

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
160 is over tier and 174 is borderline acceptable to most women- so yes it will make a drastic difference in your real life tbh

There’s a few other surgeires you could benefit from post LL. you need a rhino imo and cos also benefit from either genio or bimax cos you have borderline short face syndrome. Other than that tho I’d say you have a good base to looksmax from - well done for having the balls to go through with this and hope it turns out well for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 20452 and elgato97
And btw, I changed my doctor. There are very bad reviews about Buldu recently. My new doctor is Mustafa Uysal. The price is fine, he doesn’t have too many patients daily as Buldu and he is very cautious. Lengthening 10 cm is actually huge risk and Mustafa never let patients go that far and he is expert in bone crafting too, which made me choose him
I will try to create a thread here about my experience and everything. This website really gave me really valuable tips. I will try to contribute in this way

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke
160 is over tier and 174 is borderline acceptable to most women- so yes it will make a drastic difference in your real life tbh

There’s a few other surgeires you could benefit from post LL. you need a rhino imo and cos also benefit from either genio or bimax cos you have borderline short face syndrome. Other than that tho I’d say you have a good base to looksmax from - well done for having the balls to go through with this and hope it turns out well for you
170 natural height and 4 cm heels is enough in the countries I live from what I have experienced if you have proper mentality. My goal is not to become Tatum or Lachowski. I consider doing rhino after some comments here. My mom told me to do it for years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, DoctorLooksmax and STEVE GAMING
OP, you look like a geniunely good fellow. it's a brave action, i hope everything goes well. you have a potential, don't listen defeatist people here.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, robloxplayer143, ROTTING and 6 others
OP, you look like a geniunely good fellow. it's a brave action, i hope everything goes well. you have a potential, don't listen defeatist people here.
Huge thanks man. I see such comments and got motivated even more

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tobias Fünke, randomvanish and subhuman to mtn
Which method for LL do you use?

170 natural height and 4 cm heels is enough in the countries I live from what I have experienced if you have proper mentality. My goal is not to become Tatum or Lachowski. I consider doing rhino after some comments here. My mom told me to do it for years
Wish my mother would be like yours:feelswah:

Ball park figure of the the LL cost in Turkey?

Ball park figure of the the LL cost in Turkey?
Heard Live life taller is a scam, some guy got an infection and didn't get their bones lengthened due to their negligence

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy and elgato97
Also what is max height you can gain with quadruple LL?

Based, I support you! Let me know how it goes I want the same procedure. Inshallah it goes well.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, zharupodrugu, elgato97 and 1 other person
Also what is max height you can gain with quadruple LL?
the max safe amount is 14 cm according to good doctors, but it still depends on an individual

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING
nah ur trippin. most ppl are much worse looking face wise
he looks like a goblin. you guys are so fucking stupid holy shit

he needs to go through all of this to actually get an ok life difference. realistically he will go from being bullied for being a manlet goblin to being an invisible goblin post surgery, however this LL is def worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
he looks like a goblin. you guys are so fucking stupid holy shit

he needs to go through all of this to actually get an ok life difference. realistically he will go from being bullied for being a manlet goblin to being an invisible goblin post surgery, however this LL is def worth it
Just because I look like goblin for you it doesn’t mean everyone here is stupid

Just because I look like goblin for you it doesn’t mean everyone here is stupid
you literally look like the kinda dude women call the police on just for talking to them in public. you think if i asked women theyd ever say you looked even above average?

you literally look like the kinda dude women call the police on just for talking to them in public. you think if i asked women theyd ever say you looked even above average?
I can look that type of guy for you or the girls you would show, I am not arguing it. That’s your and their right and I don’t mind you thinking that way about me. But calling people stupid because they say otherwise is what makes me sick

• Woah
Reactions: ROTTING
I can look that type of guy for you or the girls you would show, I am not arguing it. That’s your and their right and I don’t mind you thinking that way about me. But calling people stupid because they say otherwise is what makes me sick
dudes in the actual surgery section are dumb asf thats why. they seem to overrate people in their own hopes of ascending, especially when a dude gets surgery and makes almost no life impact. true LL will have a "big" difference but its going to be from being bullied for being short irl to basically being invisible and borderline no matches on tinder in the west. do you know how many dudes post bimax results and they claim here that theyve completely ascended into some slayer, despite the obvious fact that it wasnt enough? its such a blue pilled section. run it 2 or 3 times then we'll be talking a nice life difference w LL

dudes in the actual surgery section are dumb asf thats why. they seem to overrate people in their own hopes of ascending, especially when a dude gets surgery and makes almost no life impact. true LL will have a "big" difference but its going to be from being bullied for being short irl to basically being invisible and borderline no matches on tinder in the west. do you know how many dudes post bimax results and they claim here that theyve completely ascended into some slayer, despite the obvious fact that it wasnt enough? its such a blue pilled section. run it 2 or 3 times then we'll be talking a nice life difference w LL
it could still be a good difference though

but yeah i guess if you were not already doing well before it wont make a difference now no?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rift and Blackgymmax
it could still be a good difference though

but yeah i guess if you were not already doing well before it wont make a difference now no?
it seems like people are overexaggerating the "big difference" as basically he will literally notice absolutely nothing and live a plain old boring normie life

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
it seems like people are overexaggerating the "big difference" as basically he will literally notice absolutely nothing and live a plain old boring normie life
right

i wouldnt do any of this shit if it wouldnt give me any leverage tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
That’s your opinion on it. I can see the actual difference only after the surgery. But calling people stupid because it doesn’t match your opinion is not a good thing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax and Blackgymmax
That’s your opinion on it. I can see the actual difference only after the surgery. But calling people stupid because it doesn’t match your opinion is not a good thing.
maybe, but my female gaze is growing stronger

But the blackpill isnt that you need to be some chad or its over- thats a crude mis-representation of the information presented to us

The blackpill is that you will have a very different life experience both socially and with women and perhpas even professionally at every looks level

Ascending from Truecel to subhuman is a big improvement in overall quality of life
Ascneding from subhuman to LTN is another big improement in QOL
same for LTN to MTN
same for MTN to HTN
same for HTN to chadlite
and chadltie to chad

This is what the blackpill teaches us when you truly look at the evidence- it is always worth it to improve your looks no matter what tier you are currently at, of course very few people can hit chad tier but that doesnt mean their lives dont signifiantly improve.

Its actually a blue/redpill cope this 'chad or death' mentality and is often a cope for LTNs or subhumans to comfort themselves that everyone is in the same boat as them when a 50th percentile looks guy actually lifemogs thme even if he cant slay hot girls.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
But the blackpill isnt that you need to be some chad or its over- thats a crude mis-representation of the information presented to us

The blackpill is that you will have a very different life experience both socially and with women and perhpas even professionally at every looks level

Ascending from Truecel to subhuman is a big improvement in overall quality of life
Ascneding from subhuman to LTN is another big improement in QOL
same for LTN to MTN
same for MTN to HTN
same for HTN to chadlite
and chadltie to chad

This is what the blackpill teaches us when you truly look at the evidence- it is always worth it to improve your looks no matter what tier you are currently at, of course very few people can hit chad tier but that doesnt mean their lives dont signifiantly improve.

Its actually a blue/redpill cope this 'chad or death' mentality and is often a cope for LTNs or subhumans to comfort themselves that everyone is in the same boat as them when a 50th percentile looks guy actually lifemogs thme even if he cant slay hot girls.
agree, just that some people overexaggerate what "ascending" actually is

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax and oatmeal
I know I won’t be a women slayer after I get the surgery. I wouldn’t be at first even if I got the body of Lachowski. And that’s not my biggest goal. I know I have a lot of things to do to increase my charisma, status, game. Improve my body, face in any reasonable way. I have a lot of work to do and my firmest belief is that I can see the results of it If I achieve 170 cm. As I see many people at that height achieve everything I dream, being not so better looking than me.
I didn’t mind you sharing your opinion. Every one of them is valuable for me and I consider and check any of them. But calling a person stupid because he thinks otherwise is what makes me mad as I said before

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy
My wingspan is 163, but I have narrow shoulders. My arms reach half of my femurs right now, so I don’t think +8 cm will make me look like T-Rex
170 should be fine with that wingspan :)

• Love it
Reactions: elgato97
170 should be fine with that wingspan :)
At the worst case scenario I will need to keep my hands in pockets all the time

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and STEVE GAMING
@elgato97
Hello

I have done LL before and twice and multiple other surgeries. It’s a horrible horrible experience. Just giving my take.

I understand 160cm is a short height and I am sure you have suffered over it. But I have to just say. Consider not doing LL.

see if you can get a girl who is around your height or shorter. They are out there.
And work hard on some job and especially social life. I fully understand you may have suffered over your height but I personally think it is not worth it.

I wish you all the best in whatever decision and the best in life after. Take care

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and elgato97
@elgato97
Hello

I have done LL before and twice and multiple other surgeries. It’s a horrible horrible experience. Just giving my take.

I understand 160cm is a short height and I am sure you have suffered over it. But I have to just say. Consider not doing LL.

see if you can get a girl who is around your height or shorter. They are out there.
And work hard on some job and especially social life. I fully understand you may have suffered over your height but I personally think it is not worth it.

I wish you all the best in whatever decision and the best in life after. Take care
I don’t want to live my life with what ifs. I already had multiple surgeries and already now how painful procedure it will be. I didn’t decide to do LL just a week ago. I am considering it for 3 years and I met some people who have done LL too. And their answer was the same. They would do it again. 3 months of pain is definitely worth of feeling worthy for the rest of your life.
Anyway, big thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it. But I am firm with my decision. There is no way back. I will share my experience here too. I am doing my best for the surgery and post surgery experience being as good as possible

• +1
Reactions: MEGA CHAD
I don’t want to live my life with what ifs. I already had multiple surgeries and already now how painful procedure it will be. I didn’t decide to do LL just a week ago. I am considering it for 3 years and I met some people who have done LL too. And their answer was the same. They would do it again. 3 months of pain is definitely worth of feeling worthy for the rest of your life.
Anyway, big thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it. But I am firm with my decision. There is no way back. I will share my experience here too. I am doing my best for the surgery and post surgery experience being as good as possible
I understand. If you are going to do it just remember it will pass. It will be very difficult at times. But it will pass. And best of luck for all.

3 months tho I have to say be careful. I had 2 LL times (along with removals and Achilles surgery and other inspection surgeries) so it can be a lot more than that. I did external only frame so my whole experience along with first attempt which I couldn’t continue with all in all took me 2 years maybe.

I also lost a tonne of weight. My muscles are noticeably smaller now and I have quad and calf muscle breaking through broken fascia. I can’t run for more than 5 minutes jog and get pressure pain in the shins.

So I don’t know. I would say if doing external tho. At least one year.

0.5-1mm a day lengthen. 1 month at least per cm consolidation and then at least 3-4 months to be moving ok

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and elgato97
I understand. If you are going to do it just remember it will pass. It will be very difficult at times. But it will pass. And best of luck for all.

3 months tho I have to say be careful. I had 2 LL times (along with removals and Achilles surgery and other inspection surgeries) so it can be a lot more than that. I did external only frame so my whole experience along with first attempt which I couldn’t continue with all in all took me 2 years maybe.

I also lost a tonne of weight. My muscles are noticeably smaller now and I have quad and calf muscle breaking through broken fascia. I can’t run for more than 5 minutes jog and get pressure pain in the shins.

So I don’t know. I would say if doing external tho. At least one year.

0.5-1mm a day lengthen. 1 month at least per cm consolidation and then at least 3-4 months to be moving ok
Who was your doctor and how much have you lengthened? My dr is very cautious and doesn’t allow to exceed safe range. So I don’t expect to lengthen more than 8 cm now. I am doing pnf stretches 2 hours a day and glute, back, core training. I weight 60-63 kg now, but when I was doing MMA I dropped to even 51 kg and felt normal. I don’t have much muscle in my legs. Quite opposite it is lean af. I told my parents too about how painful it will be and them being ready to see me like that. They respected my decision luckily

And I plan to do 1 surgery. If I decide to do the second I will do it at least 3 years after the first surgery, but I really don’t think I will ever do it. 168-172 height would be enough for me not to feel myself as a subhuman

Last edited:
Who was your doctor and how much have you lengthened? My dr is very cautious and doesn’t allow to exceed safe range. So I don’t expect to lengthen more than 8 cm now. I am doing pnf stretches 2 hours a day and glute, back, core training. I weight 60-63 kg now, but when I was doing MMA I dropped to even 51 kg and felt normal. I don’t have much muscle in my legs. Quite opposite it is lean af. I told my parents too about how painful it will be and them being ready to see me like that. They respected my decision luckily

And I plan to do 1 surgery. If I decide to do the second I will do it at least 3 years after the first surgery, but I really don’t think I will ever do it. 168-172 height would be enough for me not to feel myself as a subhuman
I went to a Russian lengthening doctor. Who was an amazing person tbh. Very helpful. It was the procedure itself that was horrible.

I advise to listen to dr advice on safe lengthening. I did 6.5cm tibia. I was 176 to now 183. I don’t think it was worth it at all.

You’re lucky you have great parents it seems. Value them

As little surgery as possible. I truly see the issue you have. I would just advise not again. And think is it really worth it.

Side note. Any girl I am serious after I have to tell what i have done. It’s not nice to do.

I went to a Russian lengthening doctor. Who was an amazing person tbh. Very helpful. It was the procedure itself that was horrible.

I advise to listen to dr advice on safe lengthening. I did 6.5cm tibia. I was 176 to now 183. I don’t think it was worth it at all.

You’re lucky you have great parents it seems. Value them

As little surgery as possible. I truly see the issue you have. I would just advise not again. And think is it really worth it.

Side note. Any girl I am serious after I have to tell what i have done. It’s not nice to do.
I am not going to tell anyone the surgery I am going to have. 6.5 cm for tibia is not too much imo. Unfortunately you may have tight AT genetically. For the tibia to go safe you need to have very strong quads and for femur very strong glutes and flexible harmsgrings as I know. Then the tendons, IT in my case, won’t create that much problem and there won’t be a need to release it.

Did you have a good post surgery care and physiotherapy? What would you suggest me to do?

I am not going to tell anyone the surgery I am going to have. 6.5 cm for tibia is not too much imo. Unfortunately you may have tight AT genetically. For the tibia to go safe you need to have very strong quads and for femur very strong glutes and flexible harmsgrings as I know. Then the tendons, IT in my case, won’t create that much problem and there won’t be a need to release it.

Did you have a good post surgery care and physiotherapy? What would you suggest me to do?
I actually lost a lot of muscle before thinking it could then stretch more after. And I lengthened only 0.5mm a day. No issues with pre-consolidation I didn’t have fast regenerate.

I can’t say how tendons will react. I actually did zero physiotherapy during. Good or bad I don’t know. I would swell very badly trying so I just let it. I started getting ballerina foot and just had to have the release then. I don’t know really is there anyway to tell who will need and who not. Or if exercises make a difference. I don’t know. But be prepared for those extra release surgeries. Or non union or infection or whatever else. I don’t know what to suggest other than what dr says tbh. Sorry if that is lacking

I actually lost a lot of muscle before thinking it could then stretch more after. And I lengthened only 0.5mm a day. No issues with pre-consolidation I didn’t have fast regenerate.

I can’t say how tendons will react. I actually did zero physiotherapy during. Good or bad I don’t know. I would swell very badly trying so I just let it. I started getting ballerina foot and just had to have the release then. I don’t know really is there anyway to tell who will need and who not. Or if exercises make a difference. I don’t know. But be prepared for those extra release surgeries. Or non union or infection or whatever else. I don’t know what to suggest other than what dr says tbh. Sorry if that is lacking
my biggest concern was non union. But luckily the doctor is good in bone crafting. Usually IT band is more flexible than AT. And it is not as regular to have IT band release as AT. And not doing any physiotherapy is huge no. My doctor told me I will have to do 4-6 hours stretching during and even after lengthening period. It seems you had Ilizarov frames and not LON. I am going to order all the things needed for post surgery care. Like massage guns, bicycle imitators and etc

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy
Just be NT like FailedChadieChadlet

my biggest concern was non union. But luckily the doctor is good in bone crafting. Usually IT band is more flexible than AT. And it is not as regular to have IT band release as AT. And not doing any physiotherapy is huge no. My doctor told me I will have to do 4-6 hours stretching during and even after lengthening period. It seems you had Ilizarov frames and not LON. I am going to order all the things needed for post surgery care. Like massage guns, bicycle imitators and etc
Ya. I didn’t know you are doing femur Lon so is it?
Maybe I did badly with no exercise and stretching I don’t know really. But if your dr days stretch that time. Go with that.

I had just the plain ilizarov frames ya. For a long long time. I had bent tibia so couldn’t get nail either.

Hoping all will work all well for you in any case

• +1
@FailedNormieManlet

Ya. I didn’t know you are doing femur Lon so is it?
Maybe I did badly with no exercise and stretching I don’t know really. But if your dr days stretch that time. Go with that.

I had just the plain ilizarov frames ya. For a long long time. I had bent tibia so couldn’t get nail either.

Hoping all will work all well for you in any case
Did you do it with Bagirov? Ilizarov frames are very outdated. You can’t do physiotherapy with it properly. And you need to wear it until your bones fully consolidate. I am doing LON on femur bones. It is way better than Ilizarov

Did you do it with Bagirov? Ilizarov frames are very outdated. You can’t do physiotherapy with it properly. And you need to wear it until your bones fully consolidate. I am doing LON on femur bones. It is way better than Ilizarov
Yes Lon is much better. I couldn’t get a nail die to vent tibia bone. Nail can not go in the IM canal inside bone.

I didn’t go to bagirov no.
St. P

• +1
My family will support me. I will do it in Turkey with Halil Buldu. I am trying 8-10 cm. I live in a country where the average height is 172-174. So for me being 172-174 with heels would be enough
He got exposed on LL forum for making a patient crippled. Also other allegations from others have came out recently. I got LL with Paley recently and got the full 8 cm. I would not go to turkey under any circumstances

• +1
Reactions: elgato97 and oatmeal