LL surgery scheduled. I need your advice on how to maxx everything possible

At the worst case scenario I will need to keep my hands in pockets all the time
Arms to legs ratio doesn\t matter tho theres been a study on this. Only upperbody to leg ratio matters.

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy and elgato97
At the worst case scenario I will need to keep my hands in pockets all the time
Arms to legs ratio doesn\t matter tho theres been a study on this. Only upperbody to leg ratio matters.

This is bullshit.
Arms to leg ratio does matter.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish and ROTTING
I support you. Hopefully everything turns out right.

• +1
Reactions: elgato97
He got exposed on LL forum for making a patient crippled. Also other allegations from others have came out recently. I got LL with Paley recently and got the full 8 cm. I would not go to turkey under any circumstances
please share details. how is your gait, how many months after surgery?

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel
Hey fellas. I am 160cm man. I will have LL surgery at the end of October or start of November. I am sure it will change my life drastically, but what would you also suggest me to do? From improving my looks, status, charisma to dating advices. After years of invisibility, miserability, pain and suicidal thoughts I found a power in me to make my life as best as possible. I am glad to find this forum, where I can meet other people who also wants to improve themselves and help others. This how I look right now. What psl would you give me and how much 8-10 cm (+4 cm heels, 12-14 in sum) would change my attractiveness?
Thanks in advance. Hope it will be nice threadView attachment 1802625
miring, gl and enjoy the ascension bhai

• +1
Hey fellas. I am 160cm man. I will have LL surgery at the end of October or start of November. I am sure it will change my life drastically, but what would you also suggest me to do? From improving my looks, status, charisma to dating advices. After years of invisibility, miserability, pain and suicidal thoughts I found a power in me to make my life as best as possible. I am glad to find this forum, where I can meet other people who also wants to improve themselves and help others. This how I look right now. What psl would you give me and how much 8-10 cm (+4 cm heels, 12-14 in sum) would change my attractiveness?
Thanks in advance. Hope it will be nice threadView attachment 1802625
this guy is one of best in the world i think for ll btw

This is bullshit.
Arms to leg ratio does matter.
Then we have Cavill and Chris whose arm to leg ratio is low, but still no one notices it. Even torso to leg ratio is not that important as many thinks. Just look at Conan

Attachments

• FA06C2B7-87B7-49D2-B1CC-56095018BFE7.gif
    FA06C2B7-87B7-49D2-B1CC-56095018BFE7.gif
    7.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 4D4FE065-3BE1-46A4-B0AB-77ED60AB4254.jpeg
    4D4FE065-3BE1-46A4-B0AB-77ED60AB4254.jpeg
    55.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 39D8815C-415A-42E4-B01F-D3A78901229E.jpeg
    39D8815C-415A-42E4-B01F-D3A78901229E.jpeg
    112.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 6EFEA813-80CE-4F9F-AD2A-3BC05719C981.jpeg
    6EFEA813-80CE-4F9F-AD2A-3BC05719C981.jpeg
    46.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish
Then we have Cavill and Chris whose arm to leg ratio is low, but still no one notices it. Even torso to leg ratio is not that important as many thinks. Just look at Conan
unless you have extremely short arms, no one will notice it.

• +1
Of course, don't get me wrong.
But a blanket statement that height arm ratio doesn't matter is inaccurate.
If you go above your wingspan, at a certain point it starts to look funny.
During my LL, I only saw a couple of people who got greedy to the point it looked a bit funny though.
Unfortunately the lower height you got, the easier it can start to look noticeable if you get greedy during your LL.

For example, with OPs wingspan of 162, going to 175 would probably look uncanny.
It depends on a whole lot of factors though, head size, torso size etc etc.

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy
@elgato97
Hello

I have done LL before and twice and multiple other surgeries. It’s a horrible horrible experience. Just giving my take.

I understand 160cm is a short height and I am sure you have suffered over it. But I have to just say. Consider not doing LL.

see if you can get a girl who is around your height or shorter. They are out there.
And work hard on some job and especially social life. I fully understand you may have suffered over your height but I personally think it is not worth it.

I wish you all the best in whatever decision and the best in life after. Take care
No doubt LL is a brutal experience. But in the hands of Paley or a similar doctor it’s a very textbook procedure. It’s extremely rare for their to be serious complications. The only thing is recovery is long and grueling and the pain is very bad.

Don’t convince a short man LL is bad. He has clearly made a educated decision.

• +1
My family will support me. I will do it in Turkey with Halil Buldu. I am trying 8-10 cm. I live in a country where the average height is 172-174. So for me being 172-174 with heels would be enough
Halil Buldu :feelswhy:🤢

• +1
No doubt LL is a brutal experience. But in the hands of Paley or a similar doctor it’s a very textbook procedure. It’s extremely rare for their to be serious complications. The only thing is recovery is long and grueling and the pain is very bad.

Don’t convince a short man LL is bad. He has clearly made a educated decision.
He told OP to @Forget it because even getting LL twice won't be enough due to @hypergamy.
Of course, don't get me wrong.
But a blanket statement that height arm ratio doesn't matter is inaccurate.
If you go above your wingspan, at a certain point it starts to look funny.
During my LL, I only saw a couple of people who got greedy to the point it looked a bit funny though.
Unfortunately the lower height you got, the easier it can start to look noticeable if you get greedy during your LL.

For example, with OPs wingspan of 162, going to 175 would probably look uncanny.
It depends on a whole lot of factors though, head size, torso size etc etc.
He needs a healthy dose of @Realism.

• JFL
Reactions: hypergamy
Good luck with your surgery mate. But leave this place as soon as you can, it‘s toxic for people like you.