Lmao foids are so insecure

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
So there's this girl that comes to my class in mornings. She is always caked in multiple layers of makeup and always sits innthr last bench. After class I spotted her near the girls washroom removing all her makeup with wipes and to hide her face she wore a mask, sunglasses and a cap as if she is trying to rob a bank or going to some public place as a Hollywood celebrity or whatever:lul: I followed her till the main gate where I saw her taking a taxi to the dermatologist's place in my town. Bitch couldn't even show her real face for an hour when she sits in the last bench and nobody is looking at her. :lul::lul::lul:

@BrahminBoss @mayo mogger @murdah

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Lulleko, TechnoBoss and 12 others
She wants your dick tyrone

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, brucewayne78, Clqs and 1 other person
Women fraud so hard with makeup. They will do mental gymnastics to prevent showing their natural face to the public, its crazy.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, TechnoBoss, Xangsane and 4 others
This is the kind of low self esteem, insecurity-riddled girl that Looksmax users dream of. You should approach her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, butterworld, jxck7468 and 3 others
They have dermatologists in india? Or just cow dung facials? IMG 7301

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, butterworld, Xangsane and 6 others
only ugly girls are insecure. my oneitis was so confident that she didnt shower or wear any perfume and men still went crazy over her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, Jason Voorhees, murdah and 2 others
My friend used to skip school if her makeup went wrong n made her late

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, murdah and dna_cel
only ugly girls are insecure. my oneitis was so confident that she didnt shower or wear any perfume and men still went crazy over her
This is the kind of low self esteem, insecurity-riddled girl that Looksmax users dream of. You should approach her.
She wasn't ugly. Just a boneless mtb that heavily relies on makeup to look good.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah, dna_cel and ascension
Aw poor girl.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, TheRagingBull and Jason Voorhees
So there's this girl that comes to my class in mornings. She is always caked in multiple layers of makeup and always sits innthr last bench. After class I spotted her near the girls washroom removing all her makeup with wipes and to hide her face she wore a mask, sunglasses and a cap as if she is trying to rob a bank or going to some public place as a Hollywood celebrity or whatever:lul: I followed her till the main gate where I saw her taking a taxi to the dermatologist's place in my town. Bitch couldn't even show her real face for an hour when she sits in the last bench and nobody is looking at her. :lul::lul::lul:

@BrahminBoss @mayo mogger @murdah
Thats kinda sad lol

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
The day it's socially acceptable for men to wear makeup is the day female SMV takes a nosedive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, Xangsane and mayo mogger
tell that people like exiest no need to be insecure send my face next time so she can feel good about herself

The day it's socially acceptable for men to wear makeup is the day female SMV takes a nosedive.
makeup gives u contrast which is male dimorphic if you dont have good contrast such as good eyelashes , hair , eyebrows and eye color then end it

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, DR. NICKGA and TechnoBoss
nigger you just described my morning routine.

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel