करी कलियुग -CURRYCEL APOCALYPSE- करी कलियुग I AM BECOME EVISCE-DEATH, DESTROYER OF DALITS KUTTE DevNFS5 & his Alt USER0213!!! [GIGA EVISCE-SLAUGHTER]

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
@volcelfatcel @chaddyboi66 @StrangerDanger lets finish him once and for all
memed-io-output-3-jpeg.1417179

Yes.

You were finished the moment you took the first breath out of your mother's womb you scumbag! You lowlife crap weasel should be banned as soon as possible!

KEEP BARKING FOR ME SOME MORE YOU ABUSED DALIT KUTTE KUTTE AND GO BACK CRYING TO YOUR DISGUSTING ROASTIE CURRY WHORE EXCUSE FOR A MOTHER मां AND SUCK SOME MORE CURRY OUT OF HER SAGGY BROWN TITS BOBS.

X6WE.gif

superman-dc-universe-online.gif

superman-eyes.gif

homelander-crowd.gif

CAUSE I'M ABOUT TO BRING KALI YUGA ON YOUR ASS NOW.

"Vishnu said to the dalit that he shouldn't be a cuck, and to impress him, takes on his EVISCE-MOGGER form and says,

'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of dalits.'

I suppose we all thought that, one way or another."

1637905741577-png.1417053
1637906557505-png.1417062

You don’t have any knowledge about facial analysis, this is a recent photo -
As you can see I have positive canthal tilt.
247bc1e9-fa59-4457-8061-65c3fcdbc537-jpeg.1415986

I have forward grown cheekbones despite tilting my head downward.
photo_1637812351406-3-jpg.1415999

I have an ideal mid-face ratio of 0.966, short mid-faces like Barrett are for women. Even Cavill has a mid-face ratio of 0.97

Don't try to act all smart and nerdy if you don't know the first thing about facial proportions.
screenshot_20211125-094202-jpg.1416016
screenshot_20211125-094305-jpg.1416014

Bruh you're legit as brain-dead retarded as the gum stuck to my shoe holy fuck.

Best Black Guy Laughing On Boat GIFs | Gfycat

First you spent all this time trying to suck up to every user you thought was white, in a pathetic attempt to try and convince them into saying "oh don't worry you're white too bro bhai", but then you spend the past few days after that trying to gaslight all of your "enemies" into thinking that "they're the ones really obsessed with being white".

When...
Says the guy who is from a place famous for inbreeding between European Invaders and wants to be white so bad
...​
oh dalit, how I almost pity your kutte kutte tier iq...
and your complete lack of self awareness...
...​
Tfw br*wn ‘people’ exist
1637735153117-jpeg.1414926
Read this and seethe you low IQ grey undertoned chimp -
chrome_screenshot_1637735578998-png.1414931
Confirmed by whites
F01F56DD-5E8A-4F8E-AE6D-D8C65FC63382.jpeg
33837e3d-2830-428c-a59f-8eba797cbe51-jpeg.1390819
1627042503377-jpeg.1237357
@LondonVillie told me -
You are such a pea-brained 10 IQ DOG, you can't even cover-up well!
chrome_screenshot_1636142108668-png.1393127
Okay, compare these now -
Remember, one is in natural lighting and the other is in artificial lighting
20210723_111555-jpg.1237205
51hv6hntgll-_ac__2-jpg.1237206
Take a guess and tell me which one looks white and which one looks light brown
1627042503377-jpeg.1237357
1627042539721-jpeg.1237361

@volcelfatcel @buckchadley31 @StrangerDanger
There is a difference in “lighting”, even Cavill’s hand looks slightly yellowish in a different lighting, doesn’t mean he has “yellow undertones”
Dalit on the left - Chadpreet on the right.

And now you go and do probably the single most retarded sub jungle-nigger iq thing I've ever seen you do so far on this entire goddamn forum by actually giving us, your alleged "enemies" or "bullies", just more fuel to keep roasting the absolute fuck out of you with...

screenshot_20211125-094418-2-jpg.1416019
photo_1637812351406-2-jpg.1416000

you have negative canthal tilt, bug eyes, negative eyebrows, long midface, no angularity, round jaw, round chin
god you have such an huge ego for a subhuman...
dogshit chin
dogshit angularity
dogshit gonions that arent flaring
dogshit cheekbones
dogshit canthal tilt
gracile indid phenotype
straight hair with no texture
there's no med passing for your subhumanity.

JFL It's almost like you forgot all that happened just this last week buddy broyo bhai...
He litteraly thinks he is 6/10 life is brutal for this shitskin dalit:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: look at that jew nose and shitskin paki pheno (nordic pheno according to most users)1636994200574.png
negative cantal tilt and bug eyes you can see he haves femboy boobs and low t face
BA69C684-0A35-459C-983F-26FBCC02B02E (1).jpeg
this abused pig still thinks he is htn chadlite fucking brutal:lul: @USER0213
Screenshot_20211116-004225_Gallery.jpg
1636841555663-png.1402692

jfl @legit looking like ethnic kids I'd shove into lockers bully for lunch money back in high school
jfl @legit fresh out of affirmative action community college ethnic substitute teacher tier pheno
jfl @legit ben shapiro tier khazar milkers and nose [[ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER]you always did want to be "jewish" passing afterall[/ISPOILER]]
jfl @legit weakfag tier noodle arms that look like they'd snap under 20 pound reps
jfl @legit no friends/no life tier aspie trucel dinosaur collection in the back
jfl @legit curry tier hygeine and probably smelling like ass and onions
jfl @legit disgusting swiss-cheese moon crater tier skin and pores
jfl @legit probably getting made fun of irl for smelling like shit
jfl @legit curry tier broken eengalashey and akshendhey
jfl @legit piss yellow curry tier colouring and undertones
jfl @legit ERROR #404:File_jaw.exe_NOT FOUND
jfl @legit cuck tier frame and bideltoid breadth
jfl @legit gook tier round face and neoteny
jfl @legit muh "white"/muh north shitskin
jfl @legit sub dalit abo-jungle nigger iq
jfl @legit poop brown shit-kissed lips
jfl @legit woman tier wide hips
jfl @legit manlet frauding "6'7"
jfl @legit ogre cyclops tier ipd
jfl @legit literally eating curry
jfl @legit being giga-over 4 u

Also, good luck trying to convince any nigga here you "look white" now with those disgusting legit curry tier shit kissed lips holy fuck. :lul:

:ROFLMAO:

JFL @You just proving @volcelfatcel right without him even so much as having to utter a single fucking word...
muh huwite hands bhai
muh red undertones bhai
muh northern shitskin bhai

muh portugese/med pheno bhai

Damn, you know I'd almost really feel bad for you dalit but fuck me you're unironically annoying as the dog COWshit that gets stuck onto my shoes every time I go for a walk in the park.

You legit take the whole delusion curry caricature from "just a sterotype" all the way up to legit BIBLICAL tier Blackpill Cannon holy fuck.

:lul:

JFL THEY OUGHT TO DEDICATE AN ENTRY ON INCEL WIKI JUST FOR YOU DALIT.
:feelsokman:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, Pharmaceutic, Deleted member 20618 and 29 others
memed-io-output-3-jpeg.1417179

Yes.

KEEP BARKING FOR ME SOME MORE YOU ABUSED DALIT KUTTE KUTTE AND GO BACK CRYING TO YOUR DISGUSTING ROASTIE CURRY WHORE EXCUSE FOR A MOTHER मां AND SUCK SOME MORE CURRY OUT OF HER SAGGY BROWN TITS BOBS.

X6WE.gif

superman-dc-universe-online.gif

superman-eyes.gif

homelander-crowd.gif

CAUSE I'M ABOUT TO BRING KALI YUGA ON YOUR ASS NOW.

"Vishnu said to the dalit that he shouldn't be a cuck, and to impress him, takes on his EVISCE-MOGGER form and says,

'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of dalits.'

I suppose we all thought that, one way or another."

1637905741577-png.1417053
1637906557505-png.1417062

247bc1e9-fa59-4457-8061-65c3fcdbc537-jpeg.1415986

photo_1637812351406-3-jpg.1415999

screenshot_20211125-094305-jpg.1416014

Bruh you're legit as brain-dead retarded as the gum stuck to my shoe holy fuck.

Best Black Guy Laughing On Boat GIFs | Gfycat

First you spent all this time trying to suck up to every user you thought was white, in a pathetic attempt to try and convince them into saying "oh don't worry you're white too bro bhai", but then you spend the past few days after that trying to gaslight all of your "enemies" into thinking that "they're the ones really obsessed with being white".

When...

And now you go and do probably the single most retarded sub jungle-nigger iq thing I've ever seen you do so far on this entire goddamn forum by actually giving us, your alleged "enemies" or "bullies", just more fuel to keep roasting the absolute fuck out of you with...

screenshot_20211125-094418-2-jpg.1416019
photo_1637812351406-2-jpg.1416000

JFL It's almost like you forgot all that happened just this last week buddy broyo bhai...

Also, good luck trying to convince any nigga here you "look white" now with those disgusting legit curry tier shit kissed lips holy fuck. :lul:

:ROFLMAO:

JFL @You just proving @volcelfatcel right without him even so much as having to utter a single fucking word...

Damn, you know I'd almost really feel bad for you dalit but fuck me you're unironically annoying as the dog COWshit that gets stuck onto my shoes every time I go for a walk in the park.

You legit take the whole delusion curry caricature from "just a sterotype" all the way up to legit BIBLICAL tier Blackpill Cannon holy fuck.

:lul:

JFL THEY OUGHT TO DEDICATE AN ENTRY ON INCEL WIKI JUST FOR YOU DALIT.
:feelsokman:

I get severe seizures each time i open one of your fucking threads you utter nigger​

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Pharmaceutic, Sunny and 16 others
Holy shit I hope I never make an enemy on these forums.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 17291, Alt Number 3 and 20 others
Good advice tbh

or else this would happen...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Mewton, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
this guy is so obsessed on being white passing like its going to save him from being a low tier normie.
brother even if u are white passing ur still below average

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, IThinkImAboutToROPE, Deleted member 15338 and 13 others
this guy is so obsessed on being white passing like its going to save him from being a low tier normie.
Get lost you sub 60 IQ imbecile. You can't rate and nobody even asked for your opinion. Look at your avi and then decide for yourself if you can properly rate!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 15827, Titbot and 4 others
Get lost you sub 60 IQ imbecile. You can't rate and nobody even asked for your opinion. Look at your avi and then decide for yourself if you can properly rate!
im willing to jump off a bridge if any good rater will rate you average or above

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 14160, Salludon and 4 others
I hope you're being sarcastic. Cause getting afraid after making a 10 IQ weakling enemy like @chaddyboi66 is accidentally stepping on an ant and fearing it's ant army would come for revenge

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 9670, Primordial and 1 other person

A nigga literally told him the same thing yesterday I kid you not...
What's your problem abhorrent scumbag?!, why have you started trolling me? And I don't have yellow undertones -
View attachment 1415939
Like I just said - they’re the least of your problems...
0dc31d87-dcda-4cd5-9eb3-a87ed240e9b0-jpeg.1415940
I have deep set eyes, slight positive canthal tilt, close set eyebrows. You are just a lowlife troll.
you have negative canthal tilt, bug eyes, negative eyebrows, long midface, no angularity, round jaw, round chin
there's no med passing for your subhumanity

• JFL
Reactions: Salludon, AcneScars and justadude
Dnr + you’re brown

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TYRONELITEMOGGER, Mewton, EasternRightWinger15 and 6 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member and chaddyboi66
I hope you're being sarcastic. Cause getting afraid after making a 10 IQ weakling enemy like @chaddyboi66 is accidentally stepping on an ant and fearing it's ant army would come for revenge
Suck my 7 inch cock you abused दलित कुत्ता कुत्ता

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Edgar
You're a Chinese undertoned rat. Better larp in China
Even if my undertones were yellow (they’re not) I’d still rather be a Chinese than a shitskin like you

• JFL
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, volcelfatcel, n0rthface and 1 other person
Suck my 7 inch cock you abused दलित कुत्ता कुत्ता

Ask your friends @volcelfatcel @AcneScars to do that favour.

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and chaddyboi66
You're a Chinese undertoned rat. Better larp in China
You're a faggot and you're mom "larps" as a दलित mumbhai street रंडी

Except she doesn't get paid as well...

jfl I don't even know what this shit says I just literally google translated "how to say 'prostitue' in indian :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and AcneScars
You're a faggot and you're mom "larps" as a दलित mumbhai street रंडी

Except she doesn't get paid as well...

View attachment 1417196jfl I don't even know what this shit says I just literally google translated "how to say 'prostitue' in indian :lul:
It says

Is love incomplete without sex?
Yes
No

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 15827 and chaddyboi66
Even if my undertones were yellow (they’re not) I’d still rather be a Chinese than a shitskin like you
Reminder, that I have this skintone -
0b42ce6d720e55a9ff74410ad63d98db

Meanwhile you have this skintone -
Download 14

The uncanny resemblance😱:lul:

He’s not asking you to suck his dick, it’s an order
I think you have an expertise in that area, that's why I recommended you to your inbred 10 IQ friend @chaddyboi66

• JFL
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, Deleted member 9670, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
I think you have an expertise in that area, that's why I recommended you to your inbred 10 IQ friend @chaddyboi66

JFL even all that verbose language won't save you from this Kali Yuga you dalit kutte kutte
Not one percent -
View attachment 1417202View attachment 1417203
Your occipital lobe must have been severely damaged by your subhuman friend - @chaddyboi66 to deny the above you chinese undertoned abomination!

JFL @You Bruh and you even said you were a "native" speaker and "trilingual"
@USER0213 is english ur first language
Yes, but I am trilingual

Yet you still speak in broken curry tier अंग्रेज़ी and talk some weak shit sounding like 12 year old kid on Call of Duty calling niggers "poopy-head" and "doofus" or sum shit :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Salludon, Introvertednarc, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
Not one percent -
View attachment 1417202View attachment 1417203
Your occipital lobe must have been severely damaged by your subhuman friend - @chaddyboi66 to deny the above you chinese undertoned abomination!

BRUH I COULD MAKE AN EVISCE[ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][ISPOILER]RATION-[/ISPOILER]THREAD ON EVERY SINGLE GODDAMNED FUCKING POST YOU MAKE

HOLY FUCK.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: AcneScars
Yo this user guy looks pretty good for an Indian definitely a high caste or from Rajasthan I suppose

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, EverythingMattersCel, Marsiere214 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Salludon
u his third back up alt or sum shi ?
No bro I've just join I've been stalking this forum for a few months tho
U want my discord to video chat

• Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Lol u paranoid idiot
At least don't accuse people of being alts
Leave him man, he comes from Chitral region. A place where inbreeding rate is at an all time high and which lives off the donation of other countries, hence his IQ and overall growth has been stunted since he was a 2 year old. He knows he can't looksmax cause of his obvious lack of knowledge and delusion that's why he just trolls and calls others subhuman to compensate for his own lacking.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 16134
@TeraCope54
@RetardSubhuman
@BrendioEEE
@Austrian Oak
@RICO
@FastBananaCEO
@Albeacho
@gamma
@turkproducer
@TsarTsar444

@Adriana Lima
@Collagen or rope
@TITUS
@Enfant terrible
@WadlowMaxxing
@lutte
@AlexAP
@volcelfatcel
@looksmaxxer234

@TRUE_CEL
@BigBiceps
@Hopelessmofoker
@goat2x
@PapiMew
@kjsbdfiusdf
@Baldingman1998
@Entschuldigung
@Biggdink
@WontStopNorwooding

MODS-

I SPENT TOO MANY HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS SHIT THREAD, AND THIS ISN'T EVEN MASS TAGGING BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH A LOT WORSE, AND ALL OF THE PEOPLE HERE WERE FROM MY PAST THREAD AND MOST ASKED TO BE TAGGED ANYWAY.

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AcneScars and chaddyboi66
no this guy is not good for an indian
Shut up you no face narcissist. You literally call yourself 'arab passing' without showing face:lul:
And most people already think I look Mediterranean and call my colouring ideal. @Chinacurry

• Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Shut up you no face narcissist. You literally call yourself 'arab passing' without showing face:lul:
And most people already think I look Mediterranean and call my colouring ideal. @Chinacurry
You lack a lot of self-awareness because you were born in curryland, so I can’t really blame you for being so delusional. You would have been bullied into a state of suicidal depression if you were born in the west.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sytyl, chaddyboi66 and volcelfatcel
NO MED PASSING FOR YOUR SUBHUMAN NEGATIVE CANTHAL TILT, YOUR DOGSHIT IPD, YOUR DOGSHIT PFL AND 404 EYELASHES
1637905879242.png
NO MED PASSING FOR YOUR DOGSHIT ORBITALS
1637906134616.png
NO MED PASSING FOR THIS WHOLE IMAGE
1637906195032-png.1417058

✅ dogshit chin
✅ dogshit angularity
✅ dogshit gonions that arent flaring
✅ dogshit cheekbones
✅ dogshit canthal tilt

✅ 404 orbitals

NOT TO MENTION THAT ACNE SON

IT'S OVER FOR YOU DALIT KUTTA

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, EverythingMattersCel, Mewton and 9 others
You lack a lot of self-awareness because you were born in curryland, so I can’t really blame you for being so delusional. You would have been bullied into a state of suicidal depression if you were born in the west.
You are from the west and I already feel like I can shove you into a trash can after humiliating you in front of your unruly friends! Consider yourself lucky that you weren't in front of me or I would've snapped your weakling fingers.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and chaddyboi66
NO MED PASSING FOR YOUR SUBHUMAN NEGATIVE CANTHAL TILT, YOUR DOGSHIT IPD, YOUR DOGSHIT PFL AND 404 EYELASHES
1637905879242.png
NO MED PASSING FOR YOUR DOGSHIT ORBITALS
1637906134616.png
NO MED PASSING FOR THIS WHOLE IMAGE
1637906195032-png.1417058

✅ dogshit chin
✅ dogshit angularity
✅ dogshit gonions that arent flaring
✅ dogshit cheekbones
✅ dogshit canthal tilt

✅ 404 orbitals

NOT TO MENTION THAT ACNE SON

IT'S OVER FOR YOU DALIT KUTTA
✅No face subhuman claiming he is arab chad.
✅No face subhuman larping as other people to bring their name down.
✅No face subhuman trolling in the most low IQ way possible.
✅No face subhuman in whose mind I reside in rent free hence the endless threads.
✅No face subhuman thinking he mogs 99 percent of the forum without face reveal.
✅No face subhuman who probably gets beaten up regularly cause he is a pre-pubescent schoolgoer picking fights with people twice his size, both in physical capacity and mental prowess.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
Do you live in Indian or west
indian or not doesnt matter
theres way better looking indians in this forum compared to this subhuman

this is not above average in any realm of your imagination

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Salludon, Marsiere214, Deleted member 14262 and 4 others
✅No face subhuman in whose mind I reside in rent free hence the endless threads.
✅No face subhuman who probably gets beaten up regularly cause he is a pre-pubescent schoolgoer picking fights with people twice his size, both in physical capacity and mental prowess.
bro honestly idk what to say

I feel like if you weren't so thick-headed you could probably ascend but since you are not willing to listen to advice you will be stuck in this circle. sine you do not want to swallow your pride etc, i will just leave you to it.

but what i will say is that, i think volcelfatcel might look a little better than you my friend, its just an inkling. but who cares about that, this is about you being unwilling to reconcile that people might really be right about you.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, chaddyboi66, buckchadley31 and 1 other person
It's over for you regardless
I don't need to show anyone what I look like

I don't care about being med passing

I feel like if you weren't so thick-headed you could probably ascend but since you are not willing to listen to advice you will be stuck in this circle. sine you do not want to swallow your pride etc, i will just leave you to it.

but what i will say is that, i think volcelfatcel might look a little better than you my friend, its just an inkling. but who cares about that, this is about you being unwilling to reconcile that people might really be right about you.
In fact the user above is med, and he'd never say you're remotely med looking
@gamma would laugh at you

anyone that isn't trolling you in dms knows you're not white passing, on top of that you're subhuman

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, gamma and oatmeal

Right about what?!
And why should I reconcile with someone clearly trolling me?
I have been told the opposite in real life, so I am not just making up stuff right?
And who is even advising me?, All I see are narcissists calling me 'subhuman', this guy thinks I have negative canthal tilt, you can clearly see I don't -
IMG 0460

• Love it
  • JFL

anyone that isn't trolling you in dms knows you're not white passing, on top of that you're subhuman
Chrome screenshot 1637935012692

cloUder is Mediterranean from Bulgaria, now you can zip your filthy mouth!

• Love it
  • JFL
I have been told the opposite in real life, so I am not just making up stuff right
people say you are good looking friend? awesome bro, im glad to hear it. Just get off the forum and go slay chad :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
people say you are good looking friend? awesome bro, im glad to hear it. Just get off the forum and go slay chad :feelsgood:
I don't want another foe on this site to be honest, so please stop sarcastically trolling.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 9670, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person

He wrote me, I told him that he looks arab with some slav feature

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • Love it
  • JFL
How about my skintone?
In some pics looks like a tanned med, in others like an arab, but skintone doesn't matter it's facial features that matter to be seen as a certain ethnicity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, chaddyboi66, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
Right about what?!
And why should I reconcile with someone clearly trolling me?
I have been told the opposite in real life, so I am not just making up stuff right?
And who is even advising me?, All I see are narcissists calling me 'subhuman', this guy thinks I have negative canthal tilt, you can clearly see I don't -
View attachment 1417319
angle fraud for canthal tilt

that is not positive
it's mildly negative

I have positive canthal tilt so I know what it looks like faggot stop coping from your subhumanity