LOL @ being high inhib and not dating and more with random women. When you are in prime years and in good health.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Kraken
To all these high inhib dudes, letting society and governemnt dictate even their dating and sex life. Especially when you are in your prime.

Just freaking LOL.

I'm carefull around elderly and low health people, for the benifits of those people.

In my opinion, one shoudln't allow it when you are still in prime-ish years. And they make rules you can't date and sex randoms. You should not accept it, when anyone takes away (some of) your prime years. Prime years only comes once in a lifetime. Life is not worth living, if you are not given the oppertunity to make some/good use of your prime years.
Maybe in a lifetime, we only have like 10-15 years of them (dependant on aging factors). I won't let rules take away 1 year of social distancing, which could mean 10% of my prime years (assuming I have 10 prime years). Fuck that.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deluded Normie, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
Stfu you idiot doing what you’re describing takes a certain level of looks, body, height, wealth and status most of the forum cannot get

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
I don’t want to date and fuck random locals.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
My prime will be until 60

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Subhumans don't have prime. Doesnt matter when you try to date, it won't work.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
I want ltr

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Subhumans don't have prime. Doesnt matter when you try to date, it won't work.
This couple got coronavirus on a first date — and they’ve been quarantining together ever since