lol if you think it was actually schery on here

moggathon

moggathon

Official positive rep poster
i flicked through his threads, notably his ratings. His pictures were all shit and gave me the impression that it was a troll/bully. Some his threads were listed as 'am i mtn or htn'. Which to me just seems like bait. No one that insecure over their looks, to the point of suicide, would make a post practically begging to be insulted. This theory would make sense considering the news article said he was bullied. Also, the last login was in january.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan

i flicked through his threads, notably his ratings. His pictures were all shit and gave me the impression that it was a troll/bully. Some his threads were listed as 'am i mtn or htn'. Which to me just seems like bait. No one that insecure over their looks, to the point of suicide, would make a post practically begging to be insulted. This theory would make sense considering the news article said he was bullied. Also, the last login was in january.
You might be onto something

• +1
Reactions: wsada
But hey that's just a theory!

Just talk to hapagymcel since he was actually the closest person on this forum to schery6

How would they have gotten all those pics then

Just talk to hapagymcel since he was actually the closest person on this forum to schery6
Until there’s some kind of proof that schery actually owned this account. My theory is what I’m going with.

Until there’s some kind of proof that schery actually owned this account. My theory is what I’m going with.
Dude people vced with him on discord & he had a previous account on .is. I remember him posting selfies in a server i was in like right before a bunch of times and I remember he was in vc a couple times.

Also most people who are active and I guess unattractive who post their faces will continue posting them even asking questions like that. Schery6 is not the only person to do so bruh.

He was real, i talked to him in dms. He was just severely autisitc which is why actually roped in the first place

no dude he was real, also he took some good pictures, he actually looks pretty normal if u compare him to people in 3rd world countries, he was not insanely deformed like most people here said but sad thing is he was in the west

Dude people vced with him on discord & he had a previous account on .is. I remember him posting selfies in a server i was in like right before a bunch of times and I remember he was in vc a couple times.

Also most people who are active and I guess unattractive who post their faces will continue posting them even asking questions like that. Schery6 is not the only person to do so bruh.
How are you going to write a response longer than op? Unnecessary.

Last edited: