LOL! TikTok model shilling his jaw sponge to MILLIONS when he actually got IMPLANTS

Jk

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

this thing smiles at you, wdyd?

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
wdym by don't have the base for it? and also how would it make it wider? and if i don't have the base should I just go for implants?
CE88AAFF 8374 4DA9 BECA EEEABD80F17C
D464095A D7B9 438B A4A0 5CD56DDE9339

Bro i mean Modified chin wing (modified because normal chin wings only move forwards not outwards to ultimately increase bigonial width. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like a common surgery or it is but could not find any doctors that specialize in doing it. But Look how it makes the jaw wider. this could be great for someone with a good base and put them into god tier IMO and correct some irregularities in the lower third assuming who gets them has any

If your base isn't good it might not matter because this doesn't involve the maxilla and in the case that one has a deficient maxilla you'd need LeFort anyways, which reduces the chance you can get this specific version of chin wing because of the conflicting cuts in the bone. a shit base calls for Lefort and this more uncommon form of chin wing combined with it increases the chance of complication during the procedure. However this is speculation mostly because there is not much Modified Chin Wings done often but in my opinion it could definitely ascend a normie

Even though for normies like me it's super helpful and i'm looking for a doctor who does this kind of chin wing, which is cut around the whole jaw rather than stopping at the ramus where a BSSO cut would otherwise be made

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
View attachment 992020View attachment 992037

Bro i mean Modified chin wing (modified because normal chin wings only move forwards not outwards to ultimately increase bigonial width. Unfortunately it doesn't like a common surgery or it is but could not find any doctors that specialize in doing it. But Look how it makes the jaw wider. this could be great for someone with a good base and put them into god tier IMO and correct some irregularities in the lower third assuming who gets them has any

If your base isn't good it might not matter because this doesn't involve the maxilla and in the case that one has a deficient maxilla you'd need LeFort anyways, which reduces the chance you can get this specific version of chin wing because of the conflicting cuts in the bone a shit base calls for Lefort and this more uncommon form of chin wing combined with it increases the chance of complication during the procedure. However this is speculation mostly because there is not much Modified Chin Wings done often but in my opinion it could definitely ascend a normie

Even though for normies like me it's super helpful and i'm looking for a doctor who does this kind of chin wing, which is cut around the whole jaw rather than stopping at the ramus where a BSSO cut would otherwise be made
is there a way to make the chin wing make the gonial angle lower though? and make it more wider? I only seen one result and it was good but he still looked like shit

is there a way to make the chin wing make the gonial angle lower though? and make it more wider? I only seen one result and it was good but he still looked like shit
Possibly, show me which result you mean though

• +1
Imagine lookmaxing and you will look shittier than before.

I heard it was just a filter he is using?

I dont know if hed look very good if he let go of those huge masseters

View attachment 762209
View attachment 762210
View attachment 762216

Before: View attachment 762218View attachment 762219View attachment 762220

What's the verdict here then? Implants or fillers?

Considering how he used to look like what surgerys did he get apart from jaw implant?

• +1
View attachment 992020View attachment 992037

Bro i mean Modified chin wing (modified because normal chin wings only move forwards not outwards to ultimately increase bigonial width. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like a common surgery or it is but could not find any doctors that specialize in doing it. But Look how it makes the jaw wider. this could be great for someone with a good base and put them into god tier IMO and correct some irregularities in the lower third assuming who gets them has any

If your base isn't good it might not matter because this doesn't involve the maxilla and in the case that one has a deficient maxilla you'd need LeFort anyways, which reduces the chance you can get this specific version of chin wing because of the conflicting cuts in the bone. a shit base calls for Lefort and this more uncommon form of chin wing combined with it increases the chance of complication during the procedure. However this is speculation mostly because there is not much Modified Chin Wings done often but in my opinion it could definitely ascend a normie

it's obvious that this surgery cannot create enough projection for a normie and there is literally no sane surgeon perform this operation. only some shitty ukranian doctor.