Chin wing result

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
New result from the russian surgeon.
He now only needs a lip lift, and wraparound jaw implant to fully ascend with better gonial angle.
Below is a morph i did.

A83B7933 6EA9 4610 943F CD568CEFBA20

Do you know much he charges for double Jaw and chin wing?

Do you know much he charges for double Jaw and chin wing?
dm and ask him directly, he is always answering i spoke literally everything with him

dm and ask him directly, he is always answering i spoke literally everything with him
I am interested in Lefort 1 bsso and chin wing ngl

What's the difference between chin wing and genioplasty?

i dont have much info but i think genio just moves chin forward if im not wrong. you are too young to consider these procedures. wait at least to be 18 19

• So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Great results, but with that unexistent ramus it's over anyway

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
i dont have much info but i think genio just moves chin forward if im not wrong. you are too young to consider these procedures. wait at least to be 18 19
sad shit bro
I hope I can fraud 17 at 22

genio makes a cut on the lwoer side of your chin and slides it forward

chinwing cuts a part of the whole mandible + chin and moves it forward (and downwards undside wards, whatever)

genio makes a cut on the lwoer side of your chin and slides it forward

chinwing cuts a part of the whole mandible + chin and moves it forward (and downwards undside wards, whatever)
Chin Wing mogs genio

He now only needs a lip lift, and wraparound jaw implant to fully ascend with better gonial angle.
Below is a morph i did.

View attachment 197735

The main issues here is his incredibly long midface. If he really wanted to “Ascend” he’d need to address this. Even with the morph he just looks like Angel Dimarias slightly better looking twin who mewed a little bit lol

• +1
Reactions: kota
The main issues here is his incredibly long midface. If he really wanted to “Ascend” he’d need to address this. Even with the morph he just looks like Angel Dimarias slightly better looking twin who mewed a little bit lol
True, still he could get decent success with average girls.
Main thing is not the patient, but the work from the russian surgeon. I think he does a great job.

He should have gotten the gonial lowered with the chin wing already.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and zeno
Chin Wing mogs genio
not neccessarily

commonly the gonion is cut with a chi wing, so the ramus slopes forward, but you sacrifice jaw length

also, you cant get that much projection on chin with Chhinwing as opposed to genio

you cant combine chin wing with BSSO

chin wing is a lot more risky (nerves etc.)
chin wing is not always asthetically pleasing (mandibular notch does not getfixed)
if you really need chi wing to lower ramus, you probably have long midface, so it is over anyways

you can modify Genio much more easily

But if you choose Sidewing, so from mid mandible to gonion (exact opposite of genio)
then you could actually modify, like, you can get much more width with Sidewing and Imo this is the best osteotomy for bigonion

He should have gotten the gonial lowered with the chin wing already.

He likely wasn't a candidate for it as he's both had a previous bimax (likely with a normal rather than high bsso which makes a full chin wing very difficult) and probably didn't have enough volume of bone under the alveolar nerve toward the back of the mandible. Hence why this surgeon did a "short chin wing" (like an extended genio with a wedge that ends before the masseter muscles) as opposed to a long chin wing (which cuts all the way back to the posterior aspect of the ramus). He explains this on his website as well.

• +1
Reactions: kota
If I want to get into boxing/mma for dark triad I’m the future would I be better off with a chin wing or wraparound?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
not neccessarily

commonly the gonion is cut with a chi wing, so the ramus slopes forward, but you sacrifice jaw length

also, you cant get that much projection on chin with Chhinwing as opposed to genio

you cant combine chin wing with BSSO

chin wing is a lot more risky (nerves etc.)
chin wing is not always asthetically pleasing (mandibular notch does not getfixed)
if you really need chi wing to lower ramus, you probably have long midface, so it is over anyways

you can modify Genio much more easily

But if you choose Sidewing, so from mid mandible to gonion (exact opposite of genio)
then you could actually modify, like, you can get much more width with Sidewing and Imo this is the best osteotomy for bigonion
lol i guess its over. why not try implants?

Below is a morph i did.

View attachment 197735

i have similar jaw growth but with MUCH more forward growth... wonder how id look like with this, probably a chad