LOL! TikTok model shilling his jaw sponge to MILLIONS when he actually got IMPLANTS

Equinox

Equinox

masc > all

Before:
69352057 743489312770220 5104276804212335313 n
13745159 1784003765166651 1935786507 n
14719793 994112254048458 5978993869335822336 n

What's the verdict here then? Implants or fillers?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, SoyGune and 6 others
He looks uncanny as fuck. WTF are those gonials... somehow the surgeon fucked up tbh

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, delusionalretard, Zradrad and 30 others
he looks so fucking weird ngl

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Gaia262, Deleted member 2587 and 5 others
looks like a chipmunk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, Equinox and Deleted member 7776
he looks so fucking weird ngl
This is what happens if you don't know what procedures to get... jfc, he really didn't need those implants unironically

Btw if he ever gets into a fight and gets punched, those silicone implants will rupture. I'd be curious to see the results

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, Deleted member 5385, Idontknowlol and 8 others

JFL! he keeps larping with some jaw sponge as tho that's the secret, 3m views and sluts going crazy in the comments

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Incelking, bugeye and 6 others

JFL! he keeps larping with some jaw sponge as tho that's the secret, 3m views and sluts going crazy in the comments

None of those vids have 3m views

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, SendMePicsToRate, ascension and 7 others
keep coping, they have 25m prime girl views on tiktok

View attachment 762243
Ah okay I only looked at those other vids

This is interesting tho... Do the foids not care about how fake he looks? Coz it IS fake... But he literally looks uncanny as fuck...

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 6403
Enough plastic in this lad to put him in the recycling bin
Daily reminder this thicc brazillian slut is following/commenting/liking all his shit

101229634 2685247551709825 1048509687998365279 n
93626198 542685436636525 7246141441815763803 n
EO6t3ECWAAAymwj

BRUTAL

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, thecaste, ItsOver.com and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Incelking, ItsOver.com and 16 others
This is what happens if you don't know what procedures to get... jfc, he really didn't need those implants unironically

Btw if he ever gets into a fight and gets punched, those silicone implants will rupture. I'd be curious to see the results
peek titanium doesn't rupture

Welcome back bro @Equinox. Haven't seen you in a while

• +1
Reactions: Equinox
Absolute fucking clown. Anyone fawning over him in the comments is probably a kid or from the third world.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Patient A, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
Ah okay I only looked at those other vids

This is interesting tho... Do the foids not care about how fake he looks? Coz it IS fake... But he literally looks uncanny as fuck...
no dude, ur opinion on him means nothing.it's what women find attractive.Clearly his jaw is considered to be attractive considering the views hes getting on tik tok.Jaw is law.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Taylorswift
Absolute fucking clown. Anyone fawning over him in the comments is probably a kid or from the third world.
nope, keep coping.even women in the US are lusting for him.

are jaw implants a really a good idea if they bring the gonials beyond the zygos? if you have a normal face i understand getting implants with zygo implants but not on their own. isnt length and sharpness of jaw much more important than width?

are jaw implants a really a good idea if they bring the gonials beyond the zygos? if you have a normal face i understand getting implants with zygo implants but not on their own. isnt length and sharpness of jaw much more important than width?
no

what did he get?

• JFL
Reactions: Equinox

chin wing is the way for a wider jaw imo but its not talked about often. most people dont have the base for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6264
His jaw looks a quadrillion times better here :
F8102CDC 718E 4629 88CC 0FCC4B810BB9

Also, he is a known clown on tiktok. People ironically fawn over him. He is a bully victim. It’s sad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 7776
to be honest most of the comments seem to be uglies, very young or ethnics. i havent seen any actually attractive young white women. also these are the first three comments on one of his most popular videos

it must suck to go to those lengths and spend so many resources (time, money etc) and still be shit on for appearance. plus the stigma of everyone knowing you had surgery. im not coping or shitting on him i actually feel kinda bad in this instance. in person though maybe he looks ok, looks more natural in some videos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6264, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 7776
His jaw looks a quadrillion times better here :
View attachment 762271
Also, he is a known clown on tiktok. People ironically fawn over him. He is a bully victim. It’s sad.
hes acrually a very decent looking guy anyway. blue eyed italian. very sad mentalcel

I don't understand. How the heck is he getting that many views with a disgusting jaw like that? His head is shaped like a fucking bicycle seat. This is ridiculous

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 6264, Gaia262 and 2 others
WE MUST SOURCE HIS SURGEON UNIRONICALLY

hes acrually a very decent looking guy anyway. blue eyed italian. very sad mentalcel
He is getting brutally shit on. The ones who are actually fawning over him are just being ironic JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
no dude, ur opinion on him means nothing.it's what women find attractive.Clearly his jaw is considered to be attractive considering the views hes getting on tik tok.Jaw is law.
he gets awful comments. hes actually very good looking apart from his jaw (although nose and maybe lips look a bit unnatural) there are literally loads of women commenting saying he looks good APART from his jaw. his implants are actually his only major failo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 7776
He is getting brutally shit on. The ones who are actually fawning over him are just being ironic JFL.
i know. i mean aside from the surgery hes a good looking guy anyway. hes totally fucked himself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Taylorswift
"if you want jawline like mine follow on insta"

attention seeking low IQ bicycle seat crimson chin, master fry looking ass

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
elaborate
i don't think that nigga knows how to explain, having a good base means not having a 180 degree gonial angle. Just have a salvageable ramus in essence.

elaborate
chin wing is ok at making your jaw look better in the front profile IF you have the base, which is nonexistent or very low bigonion width, but not to mention that your gonions will become rounded and your side profile will look like shit after chin wing not to mention most will have to get more than one chin wing for the results they want. IMO if you have a shitty chin get a genio on its own and side wing which will do what the chin wing cant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
His jaw looked crazy before. i think he just matured. he was probably in his teens in the before pics

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and Slayerino
People are literally mocking him on the comments
Over for bddcels

wtf he looks very weird, even deformed level I thought that females are at least very good at detecting good genes

His skull is now too narrow for his mandible plus look weird

Also from profile prob looks like shit even is he is angular af
Should stay natural

chin wing is the way for a wider jaw imo but its not talked about often. most people dont have the base for it
wdym by don't have the base for it? and also how would it make it wider? and if i don't have the base should I just go for implants?

Went over the top with the implants. Niggas skull is a trapezoid now.

what a retard for not knowing your zygos are supposed to be wider than your mandible for maximum aesthetic results

lol a girl from my class showed me a video of him

even normies are aware of this guy :feelshaha: