London Is Brutal (UKcels GTFIH)

forevercoping

forevercoping

God’s Loneliest Man
The UK is actually fucking brutal especially University & College. Women will flat out ignore HTNs just to date thugmaxxed black Tyrones with no future.

The only good thing about this is that they are specifically targeting LTBs - MTBs which is terrible for the average man but for Chad :chad:
that’s good. The average normie wont be able to get laid or even have a LTR due to the promiscuity of London women.
It’s genuinely disgusting, I really want to move away from this shithole :feelswah:

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, Chadeep, thebuffdon690 and 3 others
Women simply have too much options, hell I'd be picky in anything if I was offered with infinite options.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, forevercoping and DNRDniggerking
Women simply have too much options, he'll I'd be picky in anything if I was offered with infinite options.
I’ve seen a massive pattern, white English women are flocking to blacks in droves.
I don’t give a shit to be honest about this but it still widens out the gap.

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
That is dumb, most of the tyrone's you're describing are ltns on a good day, in the UK a taper will save you

I’ve seen a massive pattern, white English women are flocking to blacks in droves.
That's really depressing

The UK is actually fucking brutal especially University & College. Women will flat out ignore HTNs just to date thugmaxxed black Tyrones with no future.

The only good thing about this is that they are specifically targeting LTBs - MTBs which is terrible for the average man but for Chad :chad:
that’s good. The average normie wont be able to get laid or even have a LTR due to the promiscuity of London women.
It’s genuinely disgusting, I really want to move away from this shithole :feelswah:
Its over. Theres no escape , tyrone and chad always win

you can deny it all you want but every thing leads back to tyrone is true.

• +1
Reactions: forevercoping

The uk appeal is just to look as disgusting as possible

• +1
That is dumb, most of the tyrone's you're describing are ltns on a good day, in the UK a taper will save you
Nah, doesn’t matter unless you’re Chad. If your HTN below it’s over before it began.

true uk unis are bbc or rope

• +1
I've been to London and I don't see sub HTN black men with women at all. They're always alone and give off depressive vibes.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Afro_Kang
I see the trend you're talking about but I don't see it with full black, it's normally with half castes.

• +1
Reactions: Afro_Kang

Users who are viewing this thread

Back