Lonely incel posts depressing rant video after gym

lunin7

lunin7

Iron
I hate genetics so much. I really wish you'd have to put in work to become attractive, rich, smart, healthy but of course the truth doesn't care about my wishes.

Jacob Hate

Jacob Hate

Judge Me Not
Screenshot 20221124 085449

MOG OR BE MOGGED.

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

3 PSL 5'7" 120lb 17yo Virgin 7.5" BP BBC
That's @Ritalincel

J

Ja-Ja Gabori

Bronze
Not even one full minute in and I clicked out of it. This couldn't be less interesting

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
He can cry in his car and complain about it but it won't fix anything. What he should do is gymmax properly, take steroids if needed, moneymaxx and get surgeries, there's a lot he could get. He probably has 0 motivation to try at this point, after a life like that.

S

Scar tissue

Iron
this guy just looks unhealthy to me. Take the same guy and give him slightly brighter skin with no eye bags and he'd be a passable norm honestly.

This guy has a lot of work to do in figuring out what is making him look like death, but there is no such thing as an ugly healthy person.

L

LongForgotten

Iron
Lol what a loser. Not even a proper haircut, messed up skin and looks skinny fat. And he will blame women for finding him unnattractive.... what man just "rants" like a baby on youtube?

J

Ja-Ja Gabori

Bronze
He should run sensitive bad boy game. Zoomers eat that up anyway. Leave the top of his hair long, fade the sides, and then wear tight clothing to accentuate his skinniness. The problem with some ugly dudes is they just look like they don't even try, and this guy just gives that off. Even if you argue soft looksmaxxing isn't going to ascend him, at least fucking do SOMETHING other than just sit and bitch

Users who are viewing this thread