Lonely incel posts depressing rant video after gym

theworstever

theworstever

Banned
Elite video

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 21969, Deleted member 23778 and 4 others
i cant sit thru this and watch this nigga is just complaining about irrelevant shit 🤣 . Gymaxxing requires good base

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: babineux, Deleted member 22093 and Deleted member 16220
I hate genetics so much. I really wish you'd have to put in work to become attractive, rich, smart, healthy but of course the truth doesn't care about my wishes.

• +1
Reactions: huaus and Growth Plate
Screenshot 20221124 085449

MOG OR BE MOGGED.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fgsfds and Deleted member 23554
That's @Ritalincel

Lol he has the same maneurisms of ER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: babineux and Deleted member 23642
Not even one full minute in and I clicked out of it. This couldn't be less interesting

• +1
Reactions: LongForgotten
He sound so pathetic
Natural selection is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and LongForgotten
He can cry in his car and complain about it but it won't fix anything. What he should do is gymmax properly, take steroids if needed, moneymaxx and get surgeries, there's a lot he could get. He probably has 0 motivation to try at this point, after a life like that.

this guy just looks unhealthy to me. Take the same guy and give him slightly brighter skin with no eye bags and he'd be a passable norm honestly.

This guy has a lot of work to do in figuring out what is making him look like death, but there is no such thing as an ugly healthy person.

Lol what a loser. Not even a proper haircut, messed up skin and looks skinny fat. And he will blame women for finding him unnattractive.... what man just "rants" like a baby on youtube?

• +1
Reactions: Laikyn
He should run sensitive bad boy game. Zoomers eat that up anyway. Leave the top of his hair long, fade the sides, and then wear tight clothing to accentuate his skinniness. The problem with some ugly dudes is they just look like they don't even try, and this guy just gives that off. Even if you argue soft looksmaxxing isn't going to ascend him, at least fucking do SOMETHING other than just sit and bitch