Long Midface Is The Most Masculine Facial Trait

Jfl at all the retarded coping bluepilled dogs on this forum, you shall be burned and fed to roaches for misleading people. Short midface is ideal you retards. why I'm here tbh I should join reddit
Wide midface and high fwhr= dominant and manly.
Slightly long midface is more aesthetic than very compact one + higher class and correlated with a high perceived intelligence.

1450193 download 83
2577356 IMG 0561
1973247 7c36aa1f3ebde9986e041164fd4777fa
2398cc8c8b38ce0016343619c771aa60

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, blatonslatt, StrangerDanger and 3 others
His midface is not long, cope more.
Longer than average, he have 0.98 mf ratio and if it wasn't for his dolphin ipd it would look really long
Also learn the difference between longish and long.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and thecel
Slightly long midface is more aesthetic than very compact one + higher class and correlated with a high perceived intelligence.

View attachment 2071466View attachment 2071467View attachment 2071489View attachment 2071490
Longer than average, he have 0.98 mf ratio and if it wasn't for his dolphin ipd it would look really long
Also learn the difference between longish and long.
Sex appeal> looking high class(and even lo g midface looks like a horse, not high class)
They all have 0.95+ modfaces in pics so they have 1 minimum irl. Constantinos is 1, chico is 1.05 , gandy is 0.95 and that ogre poot shit is sherek tier(correct me if I'm wrong, I'm measuring with ruler on my phone, don't have access to my pc to measure them accurately rn)
Gandys ratios are good, longish my ass.
You will look deformed with long midface.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Sex appeal> looking high class(and even lo g midface looks like a horse, not high class)
They all have 0.95+ modfaces in pics so they have 1 minimum irl. Constantinos is 1, chico is 1.05 , gandy is 0.95 and that ogre poot shit is sherek tier(correct me if I'm wrong, I'm measuring with ruler on my phone, don't have access to my pc to measure them accurately rn)
over for my 0.9 midface and 1.7 fwhr

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel and mortis
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel and Momolooksmax
Thecel providing lifefuel threads for horsefacecels since the dolichopill

• JFL
  • +1
What’s the cutoff
Minimum 1 midface irl and 1.8 for fwhr irl imo to look human. 1 midface irl will be like 0.95 in pics for example.
1.1 midface ratio and 2.1 fwhr are my ideal ratios.

• +1
Minimum 1 midface irl and 1.8 for fwhr irl imo to look human. 1 midface irl will be like 0.95 in pics for example.
1.1 midface ratio and 2.1 fwhr are my ideal ratios.
I’m 0.87 in selfies and 0.93 from 2 meters. Did it begin?

• Woah
I’m 0.87 in selfies and 0.93 from 2 meters. Did it begin?
measure it irl, Grab a ruler and measure it in mirror see if you can score higher? But anyways when you have to ask about your midface ratios in an obscure forum from other strangers then it means its over regardless of ratios.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and KingBetaTut
And this is why i told you to learn the difference between longish midface and long midface, longish is not sub .90, and professional pictures distord much less than selfies so your 0.5 difference is utterly cope (at least for the images that i have provided).
Chico doesn't have 1.05 mf ratio jfl and they all have vertically longer nose than average and thus longer midfaces whether you like it or not, which is what we are talking about, and yes you can have longish/slightly long midface and good ratios it doesn't disprove anything, Gandy have a dolphin-tier ipd same for the last dude and Jason Momoa, as a result Gandy looks high class and high iq for this exact reason.
High class features are much more aesthetic and have much more sex appeal than low class ones for sure (short midface being one of them).

For aesthetic purposes a tall skull is ideal and is always accompanied by a longer than average midface.
Another examples :
2307027 03032d5fea44317fa2851febafcf6d25
2564468 1633177020666
2307028 1603386835587
Image 6

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 23157
Depoot pic mogs everyone’s here and he has the most compact midface here
It's morphed lol i uploaded the wrong pic the original is here :
2433402 00C929B2 5703 4E3B 9881 7DC70DF9E012

But his midface is longer than average for sure and yet he looks good though original.

• +1
obviously it's highly correlated with height as well

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew and thecel
  • +1
You have a high fwhr so long midface isn't a death sentence for you.

Cope!

long midface + wide skull = low ES ratio + bad harmony

Long midface with wide skull is worse than long midface with narrow skull. Long and narrow go together; short and wide go together.

Cope!

long midface + wide skull = low ES ratio + bad harmony

Long midface with wide skull is worse than long midface with narrow skull. Long and narrow go together; short and wide go together.
You should say low mfr instead of long midface
Long midface with wide skull and wide ipd is extremely aesthetic, it doesn't appear long (because of the fwhr and ipd) and yet it looks high iq and high class
Also are you planning to get an OBO ?

• +1
Oh Jeesus fucking christ some of those trannies🤣🤣

• +1
You literally just proved his point. She looks like a tranny.
women look so bad with a long face it's like balding levels of failo. whereas men get away with it

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and thecel
Long midface is what separates men from boys

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, risque_dew, Lawton88 and 2 others
Compact midface = Cute babyfaced hobbit
Longish midface = Mature manly slayer oozing with sex appeal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, risque_dew, Bitchwhipper2 and 3 others
women look so bad with a long face it's like balding levels of failo. whereas men get away with it
For real. There aren’t many failos that can set back women (not even ones like a recessed mandible), but a long midface definitely can. It’s very ugly on both genders but men may at least fit the dimorphic ogre archetype with it

valuev-3.jpg

• JFL
You literally just proved his point. She looks like a tranny.
Plenty of examples that don't look like trannies. also that's a bad pic of Bella but she doesn't look like a tranny.

PAFF_061319_headtilt2-1024x705.jpg
depositphotos_88298300-stock-photo-portrait-of-a-pretty-young.jpg
GettyImages-1328080620.jpg
PcVYH4AGfLva7Qo0R_oNaoliSmRVDJkzgkuBELjkyhM.jpg

Compact midfaces are hyper-masculine traits. Heroes and villains in comic books often have these traits. This is the classic pitbull look.

shaw-brian-weightlifter-image.jpg
0aace8fb39a90e5031ed4a4da90f1d67.jpg
McGuinnessFace_wide-fb7432a88bb1eb54e7d3092b8c522905d12445e1-s1400-c100.jpg
Eddie_Hall_1200x630.jpg

In general, a man's middle third will take up less of his face than a woman's will. He will have a relatively shorter nose (which makes up a significant portion of the midface) compared to the average woman.

chin%2Bfiller%2Bbotox%2Bportland%2Blower%2Bthird.png

Long midfaces like what OP is referring to (long nose and philtrum + shit IPD, therefore poor MFR) universally looks bad in both men and women and is present in both sexes.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and thecel
Every successful MtF transition case has 1 thing in common: compact midface.

View attachment 2071384View attachment 2071385View attachment 2071386View attachment 2071387

The above examples of trans women clearly show how a compact midface is a feminine trait.

On the contrary, every unsuccessful MtF transition case has 1 thing in common: long midface.

View attachment 2071388View attachment 2071389View attachment 2071390View attachment 2071398

Long midface is a very masculine trait. Long midface looks utterly terrible in female faces. Long midface is simply incompatible with the female gender.

Other traits commonly associated with masculinity—such as angular jawline, low-set eyebrows, and hollow cheeks—aren’t even close to as masculine as long midface is. Those traits can look good on women; many attractive women out there do have hollow cheeks, angular jawlines, and low-set brows. No attractive women in existence have horse-tier midfaces. This is why long midface is the king of masculine facial traits.
I agree that a long midface is masculine, but isn't a long lower face (philtrum and chin) even more masculine? A tiny chin always looks feminine, for example.

• +1
Long midface is single biggest sentence for woman at universe

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew and thecel
Plenty of examples that don't look like trannies. also that's a bad pic of Bella but she doesn't look like a tranny.

PAFF_061319_headtilt2-1024x705.jpg
depositphotos_88298300-stock-photo-portrait-of-a-pretty-young.jpg
GettyImages-1328080620.jpg
PcVYH4AGfLva7Qo0R_oNaoliSmRVDJkzgkuBELjkyhM.jpg

Compact midfaces are hyper-masculine traits. Heroes and villains in comic books often have these traits. This is the classic pitbull look.

shaw-brian-weightlifter-image.jpg
0aace8fb39a90e5031ed4a4da90f1d67.jpg
McGuinnessFace_wide-fb7432a88bb1eb54e7d3092b8c522905d12445e1-s1400-c100.jpg
Eddie_Hall_1200x630.jpg

In general, a man's middle third will take up less of his face than a woman's will. He will have a relatively shorter nose (which makes up a significant portion of the midface) compared to the average woman.

chin%2Bfiller%2Bbotox%2Bportland%2Blower%2Bthird.png

Long midfaces like what OP is referring to (long nose and philtrum + shit IPD, therefore poor MFR) universally looks bad in both men and women and is present in both sexes.
The midface give Barrett a cat look

• Woah
Last edited:
  • JFL
Every successful MtF transition case has 1 thing in common: compact midface.

View attachment 2071384View attachment 2071385View attachment 2071386View attachment 2071387

The above examples of trans women clearly show how a compact midface is a feminine trait.

On the contrary, every unsuccessful MtF transition case has 1 thing in common: long midface.

View attachment 2071388View attachment 2071389View attachment 2071390View attachment 2071398

Long midface is a very masculine trait. Long midface looks utterly terrible in female faces. Long midface is simply incompatible with the female gender.

Other traits commonly associated with masculinity—such as angular jawline, low-set eyebrows, and hollow cheeks—aren’t even close to as masculine as long midface is. Those traits can look good on women; many attractive women out there do have hollow cheeks, angular jawlines, and low-set brows. No attractive women in existence have horse-tier midfaces. This is why long midface is the king of masculine facial traits.
I hope people see the examples of the successful ftms. That's what actual 4/10 women look like

• Woah

Looks dimporhic asf

• JFL

• Woah
U nasty asf for even bringing up hybrid women to this website

• WTF
Now Tell me how do I measure this

• Hmm...
Compact midface is a trait for good development not gender related 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬🚬. If you're developed well cranofaciallly you'll have compact midface with good protrusion 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬🚬🔪🔪🔪🔪. It's a good trait for men and women 🗡️🗡️🗡️🔪🔪🔪🚬🚬🚬
Compact midface is genetic

• +1