Long Midface Is The Most Masculine Facial Trait

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Every successful MtF transition case has 1 thing in common: compact midface.

5F0D205A 34BD 4771 87A3 AC082B5A5F89
038AC8E7 0B36 46F2 A301 7A5CD7BB761C
6C1EBE59 BC7A 4D53 B3CD 566C29CBA59F
DE518D74 D2C2 4BF3 8E3A 14D58BD4D8E9

The above examples of trans women clearly show how a compact midface is a feminine trait.

On the contrary, every unsuccessful MtF transition case has 1 thing in common: long midface.

3941FC9A E623 4559 B729 6B824CAC8469
CCCEA96E C715 4A9F A8AC A2756FBE7B4D
96A2C541 586F 4A0A A1EC 1E737170E483
A70CA505 513C 4FBD 8B7E E0D763A669FF

Long midface is a very masculine trait. Long midface looks utterly terrible in female faces. Long midface is simply incompatible with the female gender.

Other traits commonly associated with masculinity—such as angular jawline, low-set eyebrows, and hollow cheeks—aren’t even close to as masculine as long midface is. Those traits can look good on women; many attractive women out there do have hollow cheeks, angular jawlines, and low-set brows. No attractive women in existence have horse-tier midfaces. This is why long midface is the king of masculine facial traits.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Julius, EggKing and 37 others
Uber midface is failo. Longish midface requires good jawline support other wise its becames failo.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, dark-red-pill, Deleted member 32669 and 8 others
Wrong. A dominant middle third is a classically feminine trait.

FL6L7fCWQAcJDcG.jpg

Middle third is longer relative to rest of face on women.

Screen Shot 2023 02 08 at 10407 AM

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chad69, Beastchodecode, mug and 6 others
ratios.

• +1
Reactions: amkcel, szolliontaraelis and thecel
Women don't like horse faces.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Adonis007, fingoliansubhuman and 1 other person
cope high nose bridge is

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Compact midface is a trait for good development not gender related 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬🚬. If you're developed well cranofaciallly you'll have compact midface with good protrusion 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬🚬🔪🔪🔪🔪. It's a good trait for men and women 🗡️🗡️🗡️🔪🔪🔪🚬🚬🚬

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, sanchez451, gribsufer1 and 6 others
Seems legit

• JFL
Reactions: amkcel and thecel
cope high nose bridge is

It’s more of a European/Caucasoid trait than a masculine trait. Caucasoid women’s nose bridges are higher than non-Caucasoid men’s. High nose bridge is more “ethnically dimorphic” than sexually dimorphic.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Orc, garoupilled_ and 3 others
It’s more of a European trait than a masculine trait. European women have higher nose bridges than non-European men. High nose bridge is more “ethnically dimorphic” than sexually dimorphic.
Naw think of it like this. Japanese men for example are 5ft7 on average. Japanese men are still taller than Japanese women because height is a dimorphic male trait. And 5’7 is a perfectly normal and average male height in Japan.

But what happens when that 5’7 Japanese guy goes to the Netherlands where the average male is 6ft? All of a sudden his height isn’t so dimorphic anymore compared to the people around himself. Suddenly many women around him are as tall or even taller than him.

It’s the same thing with noses. Large noses are 100% a dimorphic facial characteristic. It’s just that men of certain races have large and more prominent nose bridges compared to other ethnic groups.

Just how Northern European guys have the most dimorphic heights, they tend to also have some of the most dimorphic facial characteristics.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mug, garoupilled_, amkcel and 5 others
xy is a curse

• +1
It’s the same thing with noses. Large noses are 100% a dimorphic facial characteristic.

Yes, large noses are dimorphic and masc.

High-bridged nose large nose

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: amkcel and RecessedChinCel

View attachment 2071384View attachment 2071385View attachment 2071386View attachment 2071387

The above examples of trans women clearly show how a compact midface is a feminine trait.

On the contrary, every unsuccessful MtF transition case has 1 thing in common: long midface.

View attachment 2071388View attachment 2071389View attachment 2071390View attachment 2071398

Long midface is a very masculine trait. Long midface looks utterly terrible in female faces. Long midface is simply incompatible with the female gender.

Other traits commonly associated with masculinity—such as angular jawline, low-set eyebrows, and hollow cheeks—aren’t even close to as masculine as long midface is. Those traits can look good on women; many attractive women out there do have hollow cheeks, angular jawlines, and low-set brows. No attractive women in existence have horse-tier midfaces. This is why long midface is the king of masculine facial traits.
so true, it's masculine af and indicates a large splancho. I've been saying this forever but unfortunately the majority of users here are retarded but good to see a fellow high iq poster
A513951A 4B15 4025 BBFB C282B88B0768

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Bitchwhipper2 and thecel
High-bridged nose large nose
Not just nose bridge white people tend to have taller alar base
D923024D 5AFB 49EE B62F BCD1F20EAC09

Like the nose on the right.

And when we are talking about nose size we aren’t talking about width of the nose.

• +1
Reactions: amkcel, Agendum and thecel
Maybe it’s a cope since I have it but I think slightly long midface looks good on men

• +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388 and thecel
Not just nose bridge white people tend to have taller alar based.

And when we are talking about nose size we aren’t talking about width of the nose.

nose size = nose volume

White people have narrow protrusive noses

Black people have wide flat noses

Their noses are the same sizes. Longer in one dimension gets compensated by shorter in another dimension. Same volume.

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, Agendum and RecessedChinCel
Maybe it’s a cope since I have it but I think slightly long midface looks good on men

Long midface is the king of masculine traits. It’s also the prince of unfixable falios. The queen of unfixable falios is brachycephalic cranium. The king of unfixable falios is narrow IPD, which is also a masculine trait.

Not all masculine traits are aesthetic traits. Long philtrums are masculine. Look ugly on both sexes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, AscendingHero, garoupilled_ and 5 others
Also a lot of PSL gods have it(De Poot, Maher, Chico, Gandy, Kater) and I can name only 2 guys(Sergi Cabrer and Zario) who have perfectly compact midface, I think it’s super rare trait

• Hmm...
Long midface is the king of masculine traits. It’s also the prince of unfixable falios. The king of unfixable falios is narrow IPD, which is also a masculine trait.

Not all masculine traits are aesthetic traits. Long philtrums are masculine. Look ugly on both sexes.
I mean slightly longish looks better than compact on men, not over tier horseface

• +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388, Bitchwhipper2 and thecel
nose size = nose volume

White people have narrow protrusive noses

Black people have wide flat noses

Their noses are the same sizes. Longer in one dimension gets compensated by shorter in another dimension. Same volume.
What do you think of Asian women getting nasal rib transplants for higher nose bridge?
Very common procedure it seems.
0D2FCAF3 BD39 49BE 96ED 2FC8783F2057

My theory is having a higher nose bridge gives the illusion of a better maxilla.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: amkcel, Ukcel1388, GuyFromSingapore and 2 others
Also a lot of PSL gods have it(De Poot, Maher, Chico, Gandy, Kater) and I can name only 2 guys(Sergi Cabrer and Zario) who have perfectly compact midface, I think it’s super rare trait
Compact midface are fucking shit trait for men. People with small face syndroma has compact midface. Its make them look like children. Childrens have compact midface.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7, It'snotover, Yung and 3 others
What do you think of Asian women getting nasal rip transplants for higher nose bridge?
Very common procedure it seems.
View attachment 2071404

My theory is having a higher nose bridge gives the illusion of a better maxilla.
She needs this + paranasal implants, I’m getting it too btw

• +1
baby

• JFL
Reactions: vamptriad and thecel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 24444

Masculine and feminine cartoon characters.

700A6D4F E22C 403A 9561 702B6B10C7A7
329748FB E557 4249 9CA6 74A08D830CCE

Extreme long midface and extreme short midface.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, MTNAscension2, temporomandibular32 and 3 others
OP is right but he failed to mention masculine doesnt always mean good (water, but someone is gonna cope)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, garoupilled_, Ukcel1388 and 2 others
Jfl at all the retarded coping bluepilled dogs on this forum, you shall be burned and fed to roaches for misleading people. Short midface is ideal you retards. why I'm here tbh I should join reddit
Wide midface and high fwhr= dominant and manly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27219, thecel and Deleted member 24444
Jfl at all the retarded coping bluepilled dogs on this forum, you shall be burned and fed to roaches for misleading people. Short midface is ideal you retards. why I'm here tbh I should join reddit

Short midface is ideal. Long midface is masculine.

some people think gandy has a long midface, so with that logic im not surprised they think a longish midface is ideal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and thecel
Utter cope, ideal for what?for aliens?for skinku forum users? We need to be ideal for opposite gender and as a man you have to have a wide face (and a short midface is required for that)to be a man not a narrow faced cuck.
Opposite gender prefrences=ideal.
I

• Hmm...
some people think gandy has a long midface, so with that logic im not surprised they think a longish midface is ideal
His midface is not long, cope more.

• +1
Retarded mouthbreather cope.

• JFL
Reactions: MTNAscension2, garoupilled_, malicieusss and 1 other person
88712c78a704c36f93295c9f48b1f987  mask party funny halloween

• JFL
Reactions: Agendum and thecel
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, Deleted member 23611, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 3 others
nigga do you know how to read?
Sorry, I'm so pissedd and mad rn I can't read tbh I might have a mental breakdown. 0.9 midface failed me my whole life and retards saying muh long midface muh I'm retarded.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: amkcel, justadude and thecel
Tell us why long midface apart from transformation shit. Whats the scientific basis of it? Also narrow ipd more masculine is full copium. It signals unhealth development

• +1
Sorry, I'm so pissedd and mad rn I can't read tbh I might have a mental breakdown. 0.9 midface failed me my whole life and retards saying muh long midface muh I'm retarded.

Mogs me. 0.82 midface cucked me for life.

• So Sad
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and mortis
Not just nose bridge white people tend to have taller alar base
D923024D 5AFB 49EE B62F BCD1F20EAC09

Like the nose on the right.
My nose is like the one on the right, only even longer from that angle. Is that normal?

• +1
Mogs me. 0.82 midface cucked me for life.
You have a high fwhr so long midface isn't a death sentence for you. You being a moon faced Asian is your main failo tbh.

• So Sad
the truth is long midface is not associated with either gender, it's associated with age. the reason we think it looks worse on women is because we've been conditioned to like our girls youthful vs on men where youthfulness is not seen as important. babies all have compact faces and as we get older it gets longer.

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, thecel and Deleted member 24444

View attachment 2071384View attachment 2071385View attachment 2071386View attachment 2071387

View attachment 2071388View attachment 2071389View attachment 2071390View attachment 2071398

@Nebula

• +1
Reactions: Nebula and thecel
ogre/=/masculine

• Hmm...
true. But the ratio is also dependant on the fact that men have closer set eyes

• So Sad