Long neck is a major failo

Is long neck a failo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Deleted member 18503

Deleted member 18503

Silver
I can’t take anyone with a long neck serious, idk if it shows low fighting success but it automatically signals weakness for some reason

It's worse on women tbh.

306dd301d554d5b75606b5fc1bc1beea.jpg

1542589208fq83tshestakov_mikhail_girl_with_a_long_neck.jpg

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jhon Smith, horizontallytall, MaxillaMaxing and 6 others
Yeah having your jugular exposed signals low fighting success
Ultimate fogger feature tho

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and currylightskin
Yeah having your jugular exposed signals low fighting success
Ultimate fogger feature tho

Strong homosexual post. Long neck women look like men as you can see above.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
  • +1
Reactions: fingoliansubhuman, Baldingman1998, Mewton and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski, IMZLEGEND, Chadlitecel and 2 others
Strong homosexual post. Long neck women look like men as you can see above.
It's not long, it's wide, acromegalic to take a guess

It's not long, it's wide, acromegalic to take a guess

Are you fucking retarded?

Those women have narrow necks and they don't have acromegaly.

• +1
long, elegant necks fog hard on women, you fool

Incorrect, it is not elegant and men have longer necks than women. Long necked women look hella goofy.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and Deleted member 17291
I think theirs such a thing as too much tho bro

I think Gargantuan is one of the many hideously ugly white women on this forum who LARP as male.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30667, Deleted member 17291, Clark69 and 1 other person
I think Gargantuan is one of the many hideously ugly white women on this forum who LARP as male.
Yeah, kinda writes like a woman if you look at the profile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Detona
Sometimes it’s fixable when due to short lower third/chin

Short neck is worse than long neck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30667, IMZLEGEND, Chadlitecel and 2 others
would be a real shame if I got banned for being one

Not true. Men have longer and relatively thinner necks than women.
Longer yes, not thinner. Adjusted for height it’s not longer either

Longer yes, not thinner. Adjusted for height it’s not longer either

Again, incorrect. Male necks are more dolicoid than female necks, meaning narrow relative to their length.

You will see way more men with long necks than women, and the long necked women look hella goofy.

• +1
Again, incorrect. Male necks are more dolicoid than female necks, meaning narrow relative to their length.

You will see way more men with long necks than women, and the long necked women look hella goofy.
Where do you get this information from?

These stats indicate more dolicoid necks in males than females.

And this:

pone.0146328.g004.PNG_L

Women have shorter, relatively thicker necks, dude. You're revealing your gender bending confusedness in here.

Last edited:
  • Woah
As long as its not pencil, its good

Images   2022 03 26T205516894

• +1
These stats indicate more dolicoid necks in males than females.

And this:

pone.0146328.g004.PNG_L

Women have shorter, relatively thicker necks, dude. You're revealing your gender bending confusedness in here.
Are you retarded? in what world are womens necks thicker? Anyone who goes outside would disagree with you

Are you retarded? in what world are womens necks thicker? Anyone who goes outside would disagree with you

Wrong, you're just a dumbass coping white woman with a horse neck. Most women are shorter and chunkier in general. You can disagree with the facts (including the very facts you posted) but at the end of the day you're just a coping piece of genetical shit.

The higher incidence of brachycephaly among women alone would necessitate thicker necks. Your neck muscles attach to the back of your skull, moron.

• +1
Wrong, you're just a dumbass coping white woman with a horse neck. Most women are shorter and chunkier in general. You can disagree with the facts (including the very facts you posted) but at the end of the day you're just a coping piece of genetical shit.

The higher incidence of brachycephaly among women alone would necessitate thicker necks. Your neck muscles attach to the back of your skull, moron.
Do you just call anyone you disagree with a white woman, are you a deathnic giraffenecked faggot or do you just never leave your house?

Do you just call anyone you disagree with a white woman, are you a deathnic giraffenecked faggot or do you just never leave your house?

Again more punishment for you:

pone.0146328.g004.PNG_L

The authors of this study clearly left their house to photograph these test subjects, and the proof on the screen in front of you shows that you are the individual who is out of touch with the world.

• +1
It's a good high-class trait. Short stocky neck is for power manlets

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Mewton and Deleted member 17291
This long doesn't exist or is very rare

Wrong. I see white women walking around with this type of neck fairly often. They're usually from the south.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Imagine saying that something doesn't exist after looking at a photo of it.

Wrong. I see white women walking around with this type of neck fairly often. They're usually from the south.
Yeah that's too much. A little shorter is better. Still mogs no neck tho

I can’t take anyone with a long neck serious, idk if it shows low fighting success but it automatically signals weakness for some reason
Long neck is a failo only if you don't work it out ...altho after working out my neck and traps ..you won't even see my neck anymore ..it's almost non existent but not because of fat ..

Again more punishment for you:

pone.0146328.g004.PNG_L

The authors of this study clearly left their house to photograph these test subjects, and the proof on the screen in front of you shows that you are the individual who is out of touch with the world.
“Compared with women, men exhibited larger mean neck size on all measures (Table 1). Specifically, men’s neck-girth measurements were larger than those of the women by 17%–18%. Neck-width was 20%–24% larger for men, and thyroid-protrusion measurements were ~126% larger in men.
indicating that necks rated as more feminine were also rated as less hairy, smoother, less thick, and with a lesser thyroid protrusion.”

Directly out of the study

it makes you taller so it mogs

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and johncruz12345
“Compared with women, men exhibited larger mean neck size on all measures (Table 1). Specifically, men’s neck-girth measurements were larger than those of the women by 17%–18%. Neck-width was 20%–24% larger for men, and thyroid-protrusion measurements were ~126% larger in men.
indicating that necks rated as more feminine were also rated as less hairy, smoother, less thick, and with a lesser thyroid protrusion.”

Directly out of the study

Again, not telling us anything we didn't know. What I am talking about is the index of width to length. The length and thickness measurements, as seen in table 1, show a more dolicoid neck structure in men than women. I am already aware that male necks are larger than female necks. The proportions however are dolicoid in males.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Mogs having a short neck.

Again, not telling us anything we didn't know. What I am talking about is the index of width to length. The length and thickness measurements, as seen in table 1, show a more dolicoid neck structure in men than women. I am already aware that male necks are larger than female necks. The proportions however are dolicoid in males.
Why do you have to speak like a faggot and not use general terms. All I said was a shorter thicker neck is a masculine trait, it’s dimorphic. Hence the neckpill

Why do you have to speak like a faggot and not use general terms. All I said was a shorter thicker neck is a masculine trait, it’s dimorphic. Hence the neckpill

And you were wrong, as table 1 shows.

Ok you’re officially a retard who can’t read

You're officially a retard with no reading comprehension. Your quote is useless without length. Look at Table 1.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18503 and Deleted member 17291
I have a long neck and looks really bad. But I am sure if it was like 3 inches wider it'll look mogger