Long philitrum

U

Unknownjpg

Bronze
Anyone here have one? It’s quite a common thing from what I’ve been seeing in irl. Mines around 19mm, you measure from nose to top of the lips. There is a surgery to fix this well not really a surgery at all, it’s called lip lift, costs about 2k which is fairly cheap. Anyone here have got one done? It would make your midface shorter can get up to 10mm in some cases of shorting. I hope to get this done after I get fillers. There are some cons, Scarring and gummy smile. Gummy smile can be fixed though. I think philitrum/mouth is underrated a long philitrum can ruin harmony, geogre clooney is a good example, it seems most GL mms have short ones also. Only something small but deffo worth fixing. I believe the normal size of one is around 13-15mm or so. There are some threads on lookism about the surgery but it seems very hard to get info on.

Grow facial hair to hide it.

I’m saving up for a lip lift right now bro

Another cope that has nothing to do with harmony, clooney mogs the whole forum in sex appeal with that philtrum ur talking anlut, philtrum to chin ratio matters more

• +1
Reactions: Autist, BoneMAXXING and SHARK
I have nearly a 2.5 raito to philitrum. Chin measures 49mm.

I’m saving up for a lip lift right now bro
A nice how long is ur philitrum? And chin length wise? Gonna Get it after my fillers prob summer time.

I have nearly a 2.5 raito to philitrum. Chin measures 49mm.

A nice how long is ur philitrum? And chin length wise? Gonna Get it after my fillers prob summer time.
I haven't measured but you can find my pics on here. It's just one of the things I need to do to improve my midface. That and lateral canthoplasty and orbital implants. Once I get all the surgeries I need I'll look way better and my harmony especially will be great.

I haven't measured but you can find my pics on here. It's just one of the things I need to do to improve my midface. That and lateral canthoplasty and orbital implants. Once I get all the surgeries I need I'll look way better and my harmony especially will be great.
I get you, defiantly do a thread when you get it done, hope it goes well, possible cons are worth it tbh.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Anyone here have one? It’s quite a common thing from what I’ve been seeing in irl. Mines around 19mm, you measure from nose to top of the lips. There is a surgery to fix this well not really a surgery at all, it’s called lip lift, costs about 2k which is fairly cheap. Anyone here have got one done? It would make your midface shorter can get up to 10mm in some cases of shorting. I hope to get this done after I get fillers. There are some cons, Scarring and gummy smile. Gummy smile can be fixed though. I think philitrum/mouth is underrated a long philitrum can ruin harmony, geogre clooney is a good example, it seems most GL mms have short ones also. Only something small but deffo worth fixing. I believe the normal size of one is around 13-15mm or so. There are some threads on lookism about the surgery but it seems very hard to get info on.
Dude just pout your lips it will reduce it and will have your cheeks look a bit hollow too

Dude just pout your lips it will reduce it and will have your cheeks look a bit hollow too
Nah bro, it's all good until you get called out as gay. And my top lip is concave as opposed to convex, so this has little effect.

Nah bro, it's all good until you get called out as gay. And my top lip is concave as opposed to convex, so this has little effect.
Oh yea if the Phil trump is noticeable concave then that’s a bit harder to do my bad I should have considered mine is fairly flat comparatively

Long philtrum suggests face sagging which suggests aging. Foids don't like aging men with no money :feelspepo:

interesting stuff, Ive heard that long philtrums are a masc trait while smaller are a female trait, Kinda unusual as most long philtrums are not good looking.