long philtrum/upper lip is an under-recognised death sentence with no fixes

livelaughlooksmax

livelaughlooksmax

Bronze
Lip lifts on men look like this. Feminised lip profile, vermillion border isnt uniform, unsightly scar.

My jaw surgery was a disaster because of my long upper lip. The surgeon lowered my maxilla so I had teeth show, but making me into a horse in the process. I prefer my old look with little teeth show when talking. Never let your maxfac lower the maxilla unless you are a short face.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Clark69, mewcoper and 3 others
Keep crying

• +1
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
With a premaxillary graft or implant you can change the curve and nasolabial angle thereby giving the appearance of a more harmonious philtrum

Your jaw surgery was a disaster because of your base. COPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Of course CW rotation is bullshit. I been saying that shit for months.

But "muh short face" terrorist are still holding onto that surgery as if it will do anything beneficial.

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy
long philtrum only looks bad when you lack chin and jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658

But "muh short face" terrorist are still holding onto that surgery as if it will do anything beneficial.
Lefort ccw

cw lefort 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430

I got CCW.

yes, my base includes a long philtrum. dumb cunt

I am memeing you but you also answered your own "question"/validated the statement in the OP. Your surgeon literally made it worse by moving the maxilla down. You should have talked extensively about the plan going in to surgery beforehand. Bimax with CCW with regular impaction literally makes a long philtrum less long looking (partly because of the maxilla being more projected which fills out the now non-flat area).

• +1
Reactions: doll
Clooney has a very long philtrum but still has. high appeal

Clooney has a very long philtrum but still has. high appeal
Yup. This thread reeks of autism. Dude still thinks we're in the days of 2013-2015 of being obsessed with single features. Fucking retarded. Many guys have long philtrums still look good. You can look better with a shorter philtrum, but if you are subhuman it's not just your long philtrum holding you down. There are many other things that top long philtrum in terms of ugly tier that you'd have to fix

@Copemaxxing thoughts? he is suicidal because he got cw rotation

if u need bimax its over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mewcoper and Deleted member 4430
@Copemaxxing thoughts? he is suicidal because he got cw rotation
i am sure he didnt have severe shortface and got a bad surgeon. Lmfao 1mm longer philtrum but therfore you Get teeth + 3cm longer lower third

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
Lip lifts on men look like this. Feminised lip profile, vermillion border isnt uniform, unsightly scar.

View attachment 789217

My jaw surgery was a disaster because of my long upper lip. The surgeon lowered my maxilla so I had teeth show, but making me into a horse in the process. I prefer my old look with little teeth show when talking. Never let your maxfac lower the maxilla unless you are a short face.
what do you mean brah by saying lowered maxilla do you mean ccw ?