[Long Post]Fucking did it guys lol,Finally Ascended,Whole Journey(Lost My Virginity and Leaving PSL)

D

Deleted member 6856

Kraken
Hello guys,im infamous poster known as batuhan or inceletto whatever u call... yes i did,i finally ascended with a random ugly slut in my school.

How Did i ascend?

I was snapping with some low class cheap weed abuser slut which probably is std-ridden,we were down to meet over in my house,icalled her over to my house when parents r not home,opened a shitty netflix serie about romance,we were lying on couch like arm to arm,i started touching her nerves and massaging her,kissed her neck then pull over the girl like in priest position(idk its english version),made out a bit while clothes on,undressed her and started licking every part of her body,started fingering the girl with my ring finger,spat on my dick and slowly put my 7x5 btc(big turkish cock) in her pussy and started fucking raw her after that when i feel like i'm coming,got the girl in blowjob position after few seconds,i cummed to the mouth of whore like a mad donkey and with the feeling of knowing this girl is daughter of someone lmao

(to meetup just get snap of girls u wanna fuck,its very ez way to ascend since girls have so high sex drive in quarentine phase,they even fucked a subhuman aka me+ i moved on my oneitis i guess).

My looksmax journey

Let me talk with you about my looksmaxxing journey.

For a long time -since i discovered this website- i was trying to improve my looks with several ways.

Methods i tried

-Mewing with chintuck position(Salludon way ahhaha)

Permasquint,clenching(tightens lower lids asf)

-tons of ways to change skin quality/texture(nothing else works except retina + blasting accutane as we speak)

-Facepulling with barehands(jfl)

-Trying to make nose tip less bulbous with nose touch exercises

-Auschwitz tier diet(still have belly jfl,prolly 18 or so bf)

-Beta carotene and sun tan abusing

-K2 and D3 vitamine overdosing

Results

Finally i think i got some feedbacks,i think for now,high tier normie to chadlite is good self-rate facially. Don't worry,i'm still 5'7 jfl.2 photo comparison between May 2020 and December 2020(16.4 in May,17 in Dec)

Side Profile Change

My Frame

Body Transformation

What i left to do for improving :

-Keeping blasting accutane

-Growing Messy fringe to fraud megamind tier forehead and subhuman hairline

-5 kg more to lose and then hit the gym and blast test,hgh and peptides

-Nosejob

-Sliding Genio

-Leg lenghtening

After all of them i'll probably be 6.5 psl BTC(BIG TURKISH COCK) Warrior

And to all subhumans accuse me of morphing(you cant morph videos you utter subhumans jfl)

Not a masstag ffs,just people i wanna tag (sorry if forgot):

@Britishlooksmaxxer @Marsiere214 @brbbrah @TheCopefulCurry @Sikkunt23 @MoeZart @Chadeep @Morgothos @Ritalincel @Gazzamogga @W0KESTMOTHF @Amnesia @Salludon @Introvertednarc @DutchPrettyBoy @RealLooksmaxxer @NordicIranian @Tony @streege @Mateusz74 @DatGuyYouLike @BIGDICCJIM @jm10 @TubOfLard @Zyros @lucidtobacco @Fuckmachine @MentalistKebab @Alban @Julian @Gargantuan @Alexanderr@TsarTsar444 @Warlow @LondonVillie @WadlowMaxxing @DianabolDownie @Native @GODmaxxing @FastBananaCEO @Clark69 @abmonger @magnificentcel @SkinjobCatastrophe @mulattomaxxer @johncruz12345 @Yuyevon @Daw @Mohamad @wasted @sytyl @Titbot @Hozay @goat2x @Ocelot @balding17yomanletcel @lutte @christmasnight @dohbeep @Over @buckchadley31 @needsolution @Vidyacoper @larsanova69 @xefo69 @celmane @her @fag112 @nastynas @Newone @Mathafack @GreenTea @Toodlydood @BigBoy @oatmeal @RichardwillImprove @Toth's thot @thinwhiteduke @PYT @Butthurt Dweller @Copemaxxing @nonserviam @AlwaysHaveQuestions @Chicofan @turkproducer @JustAFewMM @justadude @20Nobragger01 @aestheticallypleasin @zaynbrah

May Allah help us all to get better looks,InshaAllah .Never lose the hope,there is an inner way in your heart which always dedicated to improve yourself

My only advice to all virgincels is just leave your comfort zone once...

This is a farewell thread,i ll leave psl soon and never comeback again(It was good to meet w u all)

Life is about happiness and i love you all.

giphy.gif

May Gandy be with you...
giphy.gif

Ascended in 2020,CYA

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Atem Rah, CANI, AutismMaxing and 79 others
Not him again

dn rd btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 9779 and 7 others
Didn’t read but good job

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: joeveniro, Basedtheticz, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
fuck hes back

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
bumo

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and Copeful
Hello guys,im infamous poster known as batuhan or inceletto whatever u call... yes i did,i finally ascended with a random ugly slut in my school.

How Did i ascend?

I was snapping with some low class cheap weed abuser slut which probably is std-ridden,we were down to meet over in my house,icalled her over to my house when parents r not home,opened a shitty netflix serie about romance,we were lying on couch like arm to arm,i started touching her nerves and massaging her,kissed her neck then pull over the girl like in priest position(idk its english version),made out a bit while clothes on,undressed her and started licking every part of her body,started fingering the girl with my ring finger,spat on my dick and slowly put my 7x5 btc(big turkish cock) in her pussy and started fucking raw her after that when i feel like i'm coming,got the girl in blowjob position after few seconds,i cummed to the mouth of whore like a mad donkey and with the feeling of knowing this girl is daughter of someone lmao

(to meetup just get snap of girls u wanna fuck,its very ez way to ascend since girls have so high sex drive in quarentine phase,they even fucked a subhuman aka me+ i moved on my oneitis i guess).

My looksmax journey

For a long time -since i discovered this website- i was trying to improve my looks with several ways.

Methods i tried

-tons of ways to change skin quality/texture(nothing else works except retina + blasting accutane as we speak)

Results

Finally i think i got some feedbacks,i think for now,high tier normie to chadlite is good self-rate facially. Don't worry,i'm still 5'7 jfl.2 photo comparison between May 2020 and December 2020(16.4 in May,17 in Dec)

Side Profile Change

My Frame

Body Transformation

-Nosejob

-Sliding Genio

-Leg lenghtening

And to all subhumans accuse me of morphing(you cant morph videos you utter subhumans jfl)

@Britishlooksmaxxer @Marsiere214 @brbbrah @TheCopefulCurry @Sikkunt23 @MoeZart @Chadeep @Morgothos @Ritalincel @Gazzamogga @W0KESTMOTHF @Amnesia @Salludon @Introvertednarc @DutchPrettyBoy @RealLooksmaxxer @NordicIranian @Tony @streege @Mateusz74 @DatGuyYouLike @BIGDICCJIM @jm10 @TubOfLard @Zyros @lucidtobacco @Fuckmachine @MentalistKebab @Alban @Julian @Gargantuan @Alexanderr@TsarTsar444 @Warlow @LondonVillie @WadlowMaxxing @DianabolDownie @Native @GODmaxxing @FastBananaCEO @Clark69 @abmonger @magnificentcel @SkinjobCatastrophe @mulattomaxxer @johncruz12345 @Yuyevon @Daw @Mohamad @wasted @sytyl @Titbot @Hozay @goat2x @Ocelot @balding17yomanletcel @lutte @christmasnight @dohbeep @Over @buckchadley31 @needsolution @Vidyacoper @larsanova69 @xefo69 @celmane @her @fag112 @nastynas @Newone @Mathafack @GreenTea @Toodlydood @BigBoy @oatmeal @RichardwillImprove @Toth's thot @thinwhiteduke @PYT @Butthurt Dweller @Copemaxxing @nonserviam @AlwaysHaveQuestions @Chicofan @turkproducer @JustAFewMM @justadude @20Nobragger01 @aestheticallypleasin @zaynbrah

May Allah help us all to get better looks,InshaAllah .Never lose the hope,there is an inner way in your heart which always dedicated to improve yourself

This is a farewell thread,i ll leave psl soon and never comeback again(It was good to meet w u all)

giphy.gif

May Gandy be with you...
giphy.gif

Ascended in 2020,CYA

are you actually going to leave or are you just saying that for reacts, regardless good job on the ascension, was the bitch ugly that you fucked, I might have a chance to fuck some ugly bitches ngl, @inceletto

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, inceletto and Deleted member 4209
chad

• Love it
broooo good for u tbh

• Love it
Congrats bro

• Love it
"ascended"?
Are you serious.
I thought you were pious. Repent now, utter turkroach

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Deleted member 4991, Lolcel and 10 others
Very nice bro, may the new year bring even more looksmaxxing and gymming

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and inceletto
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
are you actually going to leave or are you just saying that for reacts, regardless good job on the ascension, was the bitch ugly that you fucked, I might have a chance to fuck some ugly bitches ngl, @inceletto
Im leaving in a week,there s no point of staying anymore.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 7866 and TRNA
no tag no care

• So Sad
"ascended"?
Are you serious.
I thought you were pious. Repent now, utter turkroach
I've heard that you are a GL mentalcel, is that true @streege

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and inceletto
yet you're here posting on NYE

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 5698 and 5 others
congratz

• Love it
Nice, an actual looksmaxxer, gives me hope for ascension

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, magnificentcel and inceletto
Tales

• Ugh..
I've heard that you are a GL mentalcel, is that true @streege
I'm fine yes. But i'm not a mentalcel to be fair, or not the common sense, i'm just trying to wait for marriage to lose V card.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 6485b025t and inceletto
So you committed zina ? And are asking allah to give you better looks ? I hope he makes you a monkey

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10177, Deleted member 6191, Basedtheticz and 6 others
Im leaving in a week,there s no point of staying anymore.
pretty retarded decision ngl, looksmax till the end

goodbye bro, ill miss ❤️

• Love it
I'm fine yes. But i'm not a mentalcel to be fair, or not the common sense, i'm just trying to wait for marriage to lose V card.
Show me your face,king

Im half kurdish btw

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
You influenced me son 🥰
On a serious note, now you did it, the wrong thing is behind you, please try to repent, and wait for something greater. Keep looksmaxxing, and ascending in all ways of life, especially with your family, people, and faith.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, ThatDjangoWalk, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
MIRIN TBH

• Love it

How Did i ascend?

My looksmax journey

Methods i tried

Results

Side Profile Change

My Frame

Body Transformation

-Nosejob

-Sliding Genio

-Leg lenghtening

giphy.gif

May Gandy be with you...
giphy.gif

Ascended in 2020,CYA

gigachad

• Love it
not sure where you live, but the chances of you finding a good religious girl that is a virgin is very low, when I was younger I thought I'd marry a Jamiaican Christian girl, but I realize that is cope,and it won't happen for me, degenrate world we live in bro, @streege

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 3043 and inceletto
Missed you bro.

• Love it
not sure where you live, but the chances of you finding a good religious girl that is a virgin is very low, when I was younger I thought I'd marry a Jamiaican Christian girl, but I realize that is cope,and it won't happen for me, degenrate world we live in bro, @streege
My friend @streege is a kind hearted guy but looking dor a trad virgin muslim stacy wife is a good wet dream.

We should look forward and slay as much as possibke

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sytyl, johncruz12345, TRNA and 1 other person
Mirin the dedication, a great ascension indeed :feelsokman:
Congrats bro.

• Love it
I know pretty well and it sadden me so much, every girl i talked with even "trad" in the west are not worth it. My sole hope is a villager tbh, and i won't wait more than two years, i really feel sick.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sytyl, johncruz12345, inceletto and 1 other person
Truecel

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 4991, magnificentcel and 2 others
Not a word

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Be_ConfidentBro, inceletto and 1 other person
well done

• +1
Meanwhile pua retards are going out on the street for the thousandth time begging for pussy while this chad is fucking for free

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, Be_ConfidentBro and inceletto
thanks for sharin will read later

• +1
Meanwhile pua retards are going out on the street for the thousandth time begging for pussy while this chad is fucking for free
Never let bluepillers reap your soul,bruh mentalceldom is also cope

Im like most autist guy on this site,this doesnt matter once u look good

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
1000 words
1 meeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, Deleted member 5292 and inceletto
nice

• Love it
great news.

We're not enemies, let's reconcile and erase our hatred for a happy new year.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, 6485b025t and inceletto

Users who are viewing this thread

Back