[Long Post]Fucking did it guys lol,Finally Ascended,Whole Journey(Lost My Virginity and Leaving PSL)

nice work

you unironically have a decent base but you need to fix your emotional foid mindset

it seems you are more stable but stop with the self hate threads

congrats, you lose your V younger than I did
thx but i think losng it doesnt matter

the thing that matters is the quality and variety of pussy,thats what i need to improve

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
thx but i think losng it doesnt matter

the thing that matters is the quality and variety of pussy,thats what i need to improve
yea but even so it’s still not everything man

you just need to get to a level where you feel happy with dating, but a little bit of self acceptance of your potential maximum in regards to your looks

doing everything to improve is what you should do, but accept you may not be a 7 psl male model basically otherwise you will unhappy

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
I don't see any difference!! the only thing I can see, is that you lost weight!!

• Love it
Hello guys,im infamous poster known as batuhan or inceletto whatever u call... yes i did,i finally ascended with a random ugly slut in my school.

How Did i ascend?

I was snapping with some low class cheap weed abuser slut which probably is std-ridden,we were down to meet over in my house,icalled her over to my house when parents r not home,opened a shitty netflix serie about romance,we were lying on couch like arm to arm,i started touching her nerves and massaging her,kissed her neck then pull over the girl like in priest position(idk its english version),made out a bit while clothes on,undressed her and started licking every part of her body,started fingering the girl with my ring finger,spat on my dick and slowly put my 7x5 btc(big turkish cock) in her pussy and started fucking raw her after that when i feel like i'm coming,got the girl in blowjob position after few seconds,i cummed to the mouth of whore like a mad donkey and with the feeling of knowing this girl is daughter of someone lmao

(to meetup just get snap of girls u wanna fuck,its very ez way to ascend since girls have so high sex drive in quarentine phase,they even fucked a subhuman aka me+ i moved on my oneitis i guess).

My looksmax journey

Let me talk with you about my looksmaxxing journey.

For a long time -since i discovered this website- i was trying to improve my looks with several ways.

Methods i tried

-Mewing with chintuck position(Salludon way ahhaha)

Permasquint,clenching(tightens lower lids asf)

-tons of ways to change skin quality/texture(nothing else works except retina + blasting accutane as we speak)

-Facepulling with barehands(jfl)

-Trying to make nose tip less bulbous with nose touch exercises

-Auschwitz tier diet(still have belly jfl,prolly 18 or so bf)

-Beta carotene and sun tan abusing

-K2 and D3 vitamine overdosing

Results

Finally i think i got some feedbacks,i think for now,high tier normie to chadlite is good self-rate facially. Don't worry,i'm still 5'7 jfl.2 photo comparison between May 2020 and December 2020(16.4 in May,17 in Dec)

Side Profile Change

My Frame

Body Transformation

What i left to do for improving :

-Keeping blasting accutane

-Growing Messy fringe to fraud megamind tier forehead and subhuman hairline

-5 kg more to lose and then hit the gym and blast test,hgh and peptides

-Nosejob

-Sliding Genio

-Leg lenghtening

After all of them i'll probably be 6.5 psl BTC(BIG TURKISH COCK) Warrior

And to all subhumans accuse me of morphing(you cant morph videos you utter subhumans jfl)

Not a masstag ffs,just people i wanna tag (sorry if forgot):

@Britishlooksmaxxer @Marsiere214 @brbbrah @TheCopefulCurry @Sikkunt23 @MoeZart @Chadeep @Morgothos @Ritalincel @Gazzamogga @W0KESTMOTHF @Amnesia @Salludon @Introvertednarc @DutchPrettyBoy @RealLooksmaxxer @NordicIranian @Tony @streege @Mateusz74 @DatGuyYouLike @BIGDICCJIM @jm10 @TubOfLard @Zyros @lucidtobacco @Fuckmachine @MentalistKebab @Alban @Julian @Gargantuan @Alexanderr@TsarTsar444 @Warlow @LondonVillie @WadlowMaxxing @DianabolDownie @Native @GODmaxxing @FastBananaCEO @Clark69 @abmonger @magnificentcel @SkinjobCatastrophe @mulattomaxxer @johncruz12345 @Yuyevon @Daw @Mohamad @wasted @sytyl @Titbot @Hozay @goat2x @Ocelot @balding17yomanletcel @lutte @christmasnight @dohbeep @Over @buckchadley31 @needsolution @Vidyacoper @larsanova69 @xefo69 @celmane @her @fag112 @nastynas @Newone @Mathafack @GreenTea @Toodlydood @BigBoy @oatmeal @RichardwillImprove @Toth's thot @thinwhiteduke @PYT @Butthurt Dweller @Copemaxxing @nonserviam @AlwaysHaveQuestions @Chicofan @turkproducer @JustAFewMM @justadude @20Nobragger01 @aestheticallypleasin @zaynbrah

May Allah help us all to get better looks,InshaAllah .Never lose the hope,there is an inner way in your heart which always dedicated to improve yourself

My only advice to all virgincels is just leave your comfort zone once...

This is a farewell thread,i ll leave psl soon and never comeback again(It was good to meet w u all)

Life is about happiness and i love you all.

giphy.gif

May Gandy be with you...
giphy.gif

Ascended in 2020,CYA

Me: left
You: right
SmartSelect 20210102 122037 Samsung Internet

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar and inceletto
are you balding?

• So Sad
check my signature

Nigga nobody that gets laid describes it like a 10 year old trying to write a sex-novel:

I was snapping with some low class cheap weed abuser slut which probably is std-ridden,we were down to meet over in my house,icalled her over to my house when parents r not home,opened a shitty netflix serie about romance,we were lying on couch like arm to arm,i started touching her nerves and massaging her,kissed her neck then pull over the girl like in priest position(idk its english version),made out a bit while clothes on,undressed her and started licking every part of her body,started fingering the girl with my ring finger,spat on my dick and slowly put my 7x5 btc(big turkish cock) in her pussy and started fucking raw her after that when i feel like i'm coming,got the girl in blowjob position after few seconds,i cummed to the mouth of whore like a mad donkey and with the feeling of knowing this girl is daughter of someone lmao

(to meetup just get snap of girls u wanna fuck,its very ez way to ascend since girls have so high sex drive in quarentine phase,they even fucked a subhuman aka me+ i moved on my oneitis i guess).

I'm sure the retards in here believed you tho. You keep fooling them LMAO. You have the social skills of a cat and the charisma of a peanut. Just the way you worded this all means I know it's bullshit.

You're still a virgin and still browsing this site for validation that you're good looking (Which you are not) and have the potential to look like Tom Cruise after rhinoplasty (Which again you do not)

I am bored of your infantile ass and placing you on the moronic block-list. Welcome as number 5#

• JFL
Reactions: zaynbrah and inceletto
Nigga nobody that gets laid describes it like a 10 year old trying to write a sex-novel:

I'm sure the retards in here believed you tho. You keep fooling them LMAO. You have the social skills of a cat and the charisma of a peanut. Just the way you worded this all means I know it's bullshit.

You're still a virgin and still browsing this site for validation that you're good looking (Which you are not) and have the potential to look like Tom Cruise after rhinoplasty (Which again you do not)

I am bored of your infantile ass and placing you on the moronic block-list. Welcome as number 5#

• JFL
priest position

• JFL
Didn’t tag me so don’t care

• So Sad
@TraumatisedOgre check it out bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Hello guys,im infamous poster known as batuhan or inceletto whatever u call... yes i did,i finally ascended with a random ugly slut in my school.

How Did i ascend?

My looksmax journey

Let me talk with you about my looksmaxxing journey.

For a long time -since i discovered this website- i was trying to improve my looks with several ways.

Methods i tried

-Mewing with chintuck position(Salludon way ahhaha)

Permasquint,clenching(tightens lower lids asf)

-tons of ways to change skin quality/texture(nothing else works except retina + blasting accutane as we speak)

-Facepulling with barehands(jfl)

-Trying to make nose tip less bulbous with nose touch exercises

-Auschwitz tier diet(still have belly jfl,prolly 18 or so bf)

-Beta carotene and sun tan abusing

-K2 and D3 vitamine overdosing

Results

Finally i think i got some feedbacks,i think for now,high tier normie to chadlite is good self-rate facially. Don't worry,i'm still 5'7 jfl.2 photo comparison between May 2020 and December 2020(16.4 in May,17 in Dec)

Side Profile Change

My Frame

Body Transformation

What i left to do for improving :

-Keeping blasting accutane

-Growing Messy fringe to fraud megamind tier forehead and subhuman hairline

-5 kg more to lose and then hit the gym and blast test,hgh and peptides

-Nosejob

-Sliding Genio

-Leg lenghtening

After all of them i'll probably be 6.5 psl BTC(BIG TURKISH COCK) Warrior

And to all subhumans accuse me of morphing(you cant morph videos you utter subhumans jfl)

Not a masstag ffs,just people i wanna tag (sorry if forgot):

@Britishlooksmaxxer @Marsiere214 @brbbrah @TheCopefulCurry @Sikkunt23 @MoeZart @Chadeep @Morgothos @Ritalincel @Gazzamogga @W0KESTMOTHF @Amnesia @Salludon @Introvertednarc @DutchPrettyBoy @RealLooksmaxxer @NordicIranian @Tony @streege @Mateusz74 @DatGuyYouLike @BIGDICCJIM @jm10 @TubOfLard @Zyros @lucidtobacco @Fuckmachine @MentalistKebab @Alban @Julian @Gargantuan @Alexanderr@TsarTsar444 @Warlow @LondonVillie @WadlowMaxxing @DianabolDownie @Native @GODmaxxing @FastBananaCEO @Clark69 @abmonger @magnificentcel @SkinjobCatastrophe @mulattomaxxer @johncruz12345 @Yuyevon @Daw @Mohamad @wasted @sytyl @Titbot @Hozay @goat2x @Ocelot @balding17yomanletcel @lutte @christmasnight @dohbeep @Over @buckchadley31 @needsolution @Vidyacoper @larsanova69 @xefo69 @celmane @her @fag112 @nastynas @Newone @Mathafack @GreenTea @Toodlydood @BigBoy @oatmeal @RichardwillImprove @Toth's thot @thinwhiteduke @PYT @Butthurt Dweller @Copemaxxing @nonserviam @AlwaysHaveQuestions @Chicofan @turkproducer @JustAFewMM @justadude @20Nobragger01 @aestheticallypleasin @zaynbrah

May Allah help us all to get better looks,InshaAllah .Never lose the hope,there is an inner way in your heart which always dedicated to improve yourself

My only advice to all virgincels is just leave your comfort zone once...

This is a farewell thread,i ll leave psl soon and never comeback again(It was good to meet w u all)

Life is about happiness and i love you all.

giphy.gif

May Gandy be with you...
giphy.gif

Ascended in 2020,CYA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back