[Long Post]Fucking did it guys lol,Finally Ascended,Whole Journey(Lost My Virginity and Leaving PSL)

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
you look white enough to me tbh
Thanks bhai, but yeah I am "too white" which is why I tan maxxed to get golden glow skin. Used to look like a vampire before ngl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and inceletto
Türkce biliyo musun
Sadly no bro, my mom had already moved from Turky at a very young age and she forgot the language so I was never taught.

• So Sad
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 3043
Thanks bhai, but yeah I am "too white" which is why I tan maxxed to get golden glow skin. Used to look like a vampire before ngl

Mirin vampire

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto and Be_ConfidentBro
Sadly no bro, my mom had already moved from Turky at a very young age and she forgot the language so I was never taught.
listen to tatlises, will help, am i right? @inceletto

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and inceletto
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • Love it
  • +1
  • +1
dn read
Eugene.co copy pasta

• +1
So you committed Zina and you're proud of it? Not only that, you brag about it publicly when Allah has mad your sin a secret.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, sytyl, RealLooksmaxxer and 2 others
Some relatives are from turkey ethnically, but i'm mainly kurd from Iraq.
I see, that means we have origins from the same county :love:

• Love it
  • +1
So you committed Zina and you're proud of it? Not only that, you brag about it publicly when Allah has mad your sin a secret.
Alhamduillah,Allah blessed me w girlfriend once but i m stopping it

I hope allah forgives me

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Fosoba and Deleted member 3043
Öcalan mogs
here we only have his "brother", i "meet" him cuz my dad is pretty known there when he was invited by his fatcel billionaire friend for a dinner. This "brother" was such a big eater, he eated to the bones of the meats.

• JFL
here we only have his "brother", i "meet" him cuz my dad is pretty known there when he was invited by his fatcel billionaire friend for a dinner. This "brother" was such a big eater, he eated to the bones of the meats.
His relatives are senators on turkey lol,we pretty much accepted kurdish independence

I think kurds need seperate country ngl,i support them

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: nastynas and Deleted member 3043
His relatives are senators on turkey lol,we pretty much accepted kurdish independence

I think kurds need seperate country ngl,i support them
I don't like pkk cuz commie atheistic dawg. I feel way closer to turkish faithful guys - not your atacuck kind and white wolf or smth nationalistic lost case.
As long as they can live without fear, faithfully, and respected, with a decent life condition, i don't mind a "country".
Country is cope if it's for not having peace of mind.

• +1
I don't like pkk cuz commie atheistic dawg. I feel way closer to turkish faithful guys - not your atacuck kind and white wolf or smth nationalistic lost case.
As long as they can live without fear, faithfully, and respected, with a decent life condition, i don't mind a "country".
Country is cope if it's for not having peace of mind.
Nah bro,kurds are literally biggest minority by population who has no country

They need to rule themselves,they need freedom and peace in their lands

Turks are bombing kurdish land for some votes and killing civilians,this is a crime against humanity

Yeah pkk is atheist scum but at least fight for kurds

Dont forget every Kurd has rebel blood in his veins

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: nastynas and Deleted member 3043
Nah bro,kurds are literally biggest minority by population who has no country

They need to rule themselves,they need freedom and peace in their lands

Turks are bombing kurdish land for some votes and killing civilians,this is a crime against humanity

Yeah pkk is atheist scum but at least fight for kurds

Dont forget every Kurd has rebel blood in his veins
I know all of this well, and most turks don't recognize. We had greatest males in history in our blood, but still, i don't ask much, as long as they can live in peace, this world isn't worth it.
How bad is Erdogan to kurds, he is still better than barzani cuck and company that are supposed to be "kurds". Even saddam was less worst.
So i have little to no hope.
Just that they live in peace, it's all i need, it's a sad case, especially knowing i have such strong and faithful people that are known in my family, but what to do?

• +1
I know all of this well, and most turks don't recognize. We had greatest males in history in our blood, but still, i don't ask much, as long as they can live in peace, this world isn't worth it.
How bad is Erdogan to kurds, he is still better than barzani cuck and company that are supposed to be "kurds". Even saddam was less worst.
So i have little to no hope.
Just that they live in peace, it's all i need, it's a sad case, especially knowing i have such strong and faithful people that are known in my family, but what to do?
Pray to allah so one day we can have peaceful days on our lands'

Also listen Ahmet Kaya bro,he is kurdish gigamogger

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Hello guys,im infamous poster known as batuhan or inceletto whatever u call... yes i did,i finally ascended with a random ugly slut in my school.

How Did i ascend?

I was snapping with some low class cheap weed abuser slut which probably is std-ridden,we were down to meet over in my house,icalled her over to my house when parents r not home,opened a shitty netflix serie about romance,we were lying on couch like arm to arm,i started touching her nerves and massaging her,kissed her neck then pull over the girl like in priest position(idk its english version),made out a bit while clothes on,undressed her and started licking every part of her body,started fingering the girl with my ring finger,spat on my dick and slowly put my 7x5 btc(big turkish cock) in her pussy and started fucking raw her after that when i feel like i'm coming,got the girl in blowjob position after few seconds,i cummed to the mouth of whore like a mad donkey and with the feeling of knowing this girl is daughter of someone lmao

(to meetup just get snap of girls u wanna fuck,its very ez way to ascend since girls have so high sex drive in quarentine phase,they even fucked a subhuman aka me+ i moved on my oneitis i guess).

My looksmax journey

Let me talk with you about my looksmaxxing journey.

For a long time -since i discovered this website- i was trying to improve my looks with several ways.

Methods i tried

-Mewing with chintuck position(Salludon way ahhaha)

Permasquint,clenching(tightens lower lids asf)

-tons of ways to change skin quality/texture(nothing else works except retina + blasting accutane as we speak)

-Facepulling with barehands(jfl)

-Trying to make nose tip less bulbous with nose touch exercises

-Auschwitz tier diet(still have belly jfl,prolly 18 or so bf)

-Beta carotene and sun tan abusing

-K2 and D3 vitamine overdosing

Results

Finally i think i got some feedbacks,i think for now,high tier normie to chadlite is good self-rate facially. Don't worry,i'm still 5'7 jfl.2 photo comparison between May 2020 and December 2020(16.4 in May,17 in Dec)

Side Profile Change

My Frame

Body Transformation

What i left to do for improving :

-Keeping blasting accutane

-Growing Messy fringe to fraud megamind tier forehead and subhuman hairline

-5 kg more to lose and then hit the gym and blast test,hgh and peptides

-Nosejob

-Sliding Genio

-Leg lenghtening

After all of them i'll probably be 6.5 psl BTC(BIG TURKISH COCK) Warrior

And to all subhumans accuse me of morphing(you cant morph videos you utter subhumans jfl)

Not a masstag ffs,just people i wanna tag (sorry if forgot):

@Britishlooksmaxxer @Marsiere214 @brbbrah @TheCopefulCurry @Sikkunt23 @MoeZart @Chadeep @Morgothos @Ritalincel @Gazzamogga @W0KESTMOTHF @Amnesia @Salludon @Introvertednarc @DutchPrettyBoy @RealLooksmaxxer @NordicIranian @Tony @streege @Mateusz74 @DatGuyYouLike @BIGDICCJIM @jm10 @TubOfLard @Zyros @lucidtobacco @Fuckmachine @MentalistKebab @Alban @Julian @Gargantuan @Alexanderr@TsarTsar444 @Warlow @LondonVillie @WadlowMaxxing @DianabolDownie @Native @GODmaxxing @FastBananaCEO @Clark69 @abmonger @magnificentcel @SkinjobCatastrophe @mulattomaxxer @johncruz12345 @Yuyevon @Daw @Mohamad @wasted @sytyl @Titbot @Hozay @goat2x @Ocelot @balding17yomanletcel @lutte @christmasnight @dohbeep @Over @buckchadley31 @needsolution @Vidyacoper @larsanova69 @xefo69 @celmane @her @fag112 @nastynas @Newone @Mathafack @GreenTea @Toodlydood @BigBoy @oatmeal @RichardwillImprove @Toth's thot @thinwhiteduke @PYT @Butthurt Dweller @Copemaxxing @nonserviam @AlwaysHaveQuestions @Chicofan @turkproducer @JustAFewMM @justadude @20Nobragger01 @aestheticallypleasin @zaynbrah

May Allah help us all to get better looks,InshaAllah .Never lose the hope,there is an inner way in your heart which always dedicated to improve yourself

My only advice to all virgincels is just leave your comfort zone once...

This is a farewell thread,i ll leave psl soon and never comeback again(It was good to meet w u all)

Life is about happiness and i love you all.

giphy.gif

May Gandy be with you...
giphy.gif

Ascended in 2020,CYA

Wow last time i seen your post was that you wanted to get fked by that chad. Keep on going

• JFL
Nigga fucks one girl and thinks he can leave
BriskUnfitCutworm-small.gif

• JFL
Hayırlı olsun kanka :)

• Love it
Yeah 5'6 turkish mogger jfl

• Hmm...
yok ben 5'6 yım ondan :lul:

• So Sad
vallahi tek harf okumadım amk yorumu yazmak için aşşağı çektim

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, nastynas and inceletto
güzel canlı aksiyon rol oynama ngl

sikiş hikayesi anlatıp sonunda allahtan bahsetmen, post nut clarity must be hitting hard

anyway congrats bro happy for you

• JFL
happy for you bro but kys for leaving psl, dont forget your fucking roots the people who helped you here,godamn muhh ascending and than leaving

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lutte, inceletto and oatmeal
güzel canlı aksiyon rol oynama ngl

sikiş hikayesi anlatıp sonunda allahtan bahsetmen, post nut clarity must be hitting hard

anyway congrats bro happy for you
its ober

Your side profile is good bro
you just need a taller chin
alain delon look alike indeed

Welcome back bhai

Once you have ascended you are finally in peace

• +1
Hello guys,im infamous poster known as batuhan or inceletto whatever u call... yes i did,i finally ascended with a random ugly slut in my school.

How Did i ascend?

I was snapping with some low class cheap weed abuser slut which probably is std-ridden,we were down to meet over in my house,icalled her over to my house when parents r not home,opened a shitty netflix serie about romance,we were lying on couch like arm to arm,i started touching her nerves and massaging her,kissed her neck then pull over the girl like in priest position(idk its english version),made out a bit while clothes on,undressed her and started licking every part of her body,started fingering the girl with my ring finger,spat on my dick and slowly put my 7x5 btc(big turkish cock) in her pussy and started fucking raw her after that when i feel like i'm coming,got the girl in blowjob position after few seconds,i cummed to the mouth of whore like a mad donkey and with the feeling of knowing this girl is daughter of someone lmao

(to meetup just get snap of girls u wanna fuck,its very ez way to ascend since girls have so high sex drive in quarentine phase,they even fucked a subhuman aka me+ i moved on my oneitis i guess).

My looksmax journey

Let me talk with you about my looksmaxxing journey.

For a long time -since i discovered this website- i was trying to improve my looks with several ways.

Methods i tried

-Mewing with chintuck position(Salludon way ahhaha)

Permasquint,clenching(tightens lower lids asf)

-tons of ways to change skin quality/texture(nothing else works except retina + blasting accutane as we speak)

-Facepulling with barehands(jfl)

-Trying to make nose tip less bulbous with nose touch exercises

-Auschwitz tier diet(still have belly jfl,prolly 18 or so bf)

-Beta carotene and sun tan abusing

-K2 and D3 vitamine overdosing

Results

Finally i think i got some feedbacks,i think for now,high tier normie to chadlite is good self-rate facially. Don't worry,i'm still 5'7 jfl.2 photo comparison between May 2020 and December 2020(16.4 in May,17 in Dec)

Side Profile Change

My Frame

Body Transformation

What i left to do for improving :

-Keeping blasting accutane

-Growing Messy fringe to fraud megamind tier forehead and subhuman hairline

-5 kg more to lose and then hit the gym and blast test,hgh and peptides

-Nosejob

-Sliding Genio

-Leg lenghtening

After all of them i'll probably be 6.5 psl BTC(BIG TURKISH COCK) Warrior

And to all subhumans accuse me of morphing(you cant morph videos you utter subhumans jfl)

Not a masstag ffs,just people i wanna tag (sorry if forgot):

@Britishlooksmaxxer @Marsiere214 @brbbrah @TheCopefulCurry @Sikkunt23 @MoeZart @Chadeep @Morgothos @Ritalincel @Gazzamogga @W0KESTMOTHF @Amnesia @Salludon @Introvertednarc @DutchPrettyBoy @RealLooksmaxxer @NordicIranian @Tony @streege @Mateusz74 @DatGuyYouLike @BIGDICCJIM @jm10 @TubOfLard @Zyros @lucidtobacco @Fuckmachine @MentalistKebab @Alban @Julian @Gargantuan @Alexanderr@TsarTsar444 @Warlow @LondonVillie @WadlowMaxxing @DianabolDownie @Native @GODmaxxing @FastBananaCEO @Clark69 @abmonger @magnificentcel @SkinjobCatastrophe @mulattomaxxer @johncruz12345 @Yuyevon @Daw @Mohamad @wasted @sytyl @Titbot @Hozay @goat2x @Ocelot @balding17yomanletcel @lutte @christmasnight @dohbeep @Over @buckchadley31 @needsolution @Vidyacoper @larsanova69 @xefo69 @celmane @her @fag112 @nastynas @Newone @Mathafack @GreenTea @Toodlydood @BigBoy @oatmeal @RichardwillImprove @Toth's thot @thinwhiteduke @PYT @Butthurt Dweller @Copemaxxing @nonserviam @AlwaysHaveQuestions @Chicofan @turkproducer @JustAFewMM @justadude @20Nobragger01 @aestheticallypleasin @zaynbrah

May Allah help us all to get better looks,InshaAllah .Never lose the hope,there is an inner way in your heart which always dedicated to improve yourself

My only advice to all virgincels is just leave your comfort zone once...

This is a farewell thread,i ll leave psl soon and never comeback again(It was good to meet w u all)

Life is about happiness and i love you all.

giphy.gif

May Gandy be with you...
giphy.gif

Ascended in 2020,CYA

U already had a good jawline to begin with.. there was no ascending.

• +1
sad way to lose virginity

• +1
At least i lost it to someone who wanted dick because just being me

Not to a hooker that i paid
you look like you could do better

• +1
Flex on mog

good job bro happy for you

• Love it
Absolutely HARAM!!

Astagfirullah

10C38AFB 8A0A 4169 8125 53EB00450604

• So Sad
nice work

you unironically have a decent base but you need to fix your emotional foid mindset

it seems you are more stable but stop with the self hate threads

congrats, you lose your V younger than I did

• Love it