Look at how genioplasty ascends so many people

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
It literally somehow makes the maxilla look better. I am truly mirin this and will do what I can to get it. 90% of face looksmax ascentions come from either genio or rhino, and it's not hard to see why

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Deleted member 9072, SPFromNY914 and 2 others
I think if I got genio without bimax it wouldn’t look right

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 3 others
Who the fuck even worked on most of these people? A lot of them don't even need genio at all and some look retarded cuz they needed jaw surgery instead

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, randomguy1235 and 4 others
Who the fuck even worked on most of these people? A lot of them don't even need genio at all and some look retarded cuz they needed jaw surgery instead

Keep crying for surgerymaxers you rotter

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LevantinePsycho, PointOfNoReturn, SPFromNY914 and 6 others
Jaw surgery is incredibly invasive. Users here throw lefort and bimax around like they are a walk in the park, but sometimes you gotta go for the practical option. Hence, genio

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, Be_ConfidentBro, RecessedPrettyboy and 16 others
Risks associated with BIMAX are very low. Anything worth doing is worth overdoing. Why bother to go half the way if you are going through all the hassle. A strong masculine jaw is literally one of the most paramount features of men. If a sliding genioplasty is enough then fine go for it but for many it is not.

Further that link you sent is frauded af. I recognize many of the pictures there - and many of they include more surgeries than just a sliding genioplasty.

Most complications in plastic surgery either arise from two factors in my opinion:
1) Bad doctor.
Self explanatory.

2) Bad patient.
They want exaggerated results and/or multiple revisions/many different plastic surgeries.

Both of those factors are easily avoidable and thereby you can minimize your risk significantly. Especially if you go to famed surgeons with the most cutting edge technology and equipment.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 5891, Acnno and 4 others
Lol at getting bimax when it:
Takes years with ortho treatment including extracting teeth unless you have perfect bite
Months of recovery
Doesnt move upper maxilla, can give you monkey mouth
Doesnt change ramus

bimax is if u look legit retarded with a bite deformity. Otherwise its cope

• +1
Reactions: valhalar and Deleted member 6310
Too many idiots in those pics needed lefort instead of only genio

• +1
Reactions: Vergil.is, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 470
Jaw surgery is incredibly invasive. Users here throw lefort and bimax around like they are a walk in the park, but sometimes you gotta go for the practical option. Hence, genio
A lot of them don't even look any better tbh. And lefort is in a completely different league compared to jaw surgery

Takes years with ortho treatment including extracting teeth unless you have perfect bite
Months of recovery
Doesnt change ramus

once you do research on surgeries and how each one needs to be done, how it needs to be done, price, facial effects, etc

you start to realize how over it is

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Vergil.is, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 6 others
once you do research on surgeries and how each one needs to be done, how it needs to be done, price, facial effects, etc

you start to realize how over it is
tbh you are one of the most boneless Guy i've Seen without beeing excessively recessed.
it's perma over without bimax and chin wing at the very least

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Months of recovery
Doesnt change ramus

Greycel indeed

Holy shit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and tryingtofindsolution
Many of those pics are of BIMAX. Hell, one of the first ones is a Sailer case with Bimax jaw implants cheek implants a rhino and a genio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
Many of those pics are of BIMAX. Hell, one of the first ones is a Sailer case with Bimax jaw implants cheek implants a rhino and a genio
oh so that's why these results look so good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
i got good mandible, my chin itself is just kinda small but my mandible gets it where it needs to be

i would however like a bit of vertical length, can a genio do that with just slight advancement?

It literally somehow makes the maxilla look better. I am truly mirin this and will do what I can to get it. 90% of face looksmax ascentions come from either genio or rhino, and it's not hard to see why
Very impressive results

kind of my thinking too.
I'm sure that what I really need is bimax, but it's a big deal, plus wearing braces as an oldcel is too much lol.
I tihnk with rhino and a good genio (mainly for height and width, tbh) i'll be decent looking enough to not avoid mirrors

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
My jaw is already very good, i just lack chin projection, only in cases like mine should genioplasty be done.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar and Be_ConfidentBro