look at this filler result

samm735

samm735

Latina Facesitting Alliance (LFA)
absolute lifefuel for a lot of people here.

images

apparently used 9 ml, uk based filler company called kiss aesthetics, theres a facebook post and a video but i dont wanna post that jfl

ignoring eyes bc most people are normies and not autisticly into psl like us, the result is pretty staggering considering what he started with

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, RAITEIII, Deleted member 1100 and 2 others
I wonder how long it can last

Inb4 Woody makes a post saying that surgery is bad and he looks fake and looked better before

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername
This looks so incredibly bad

narrow cuck faces with no ridge and long face shouldnt even try

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Kilimanjaro, diggbicc and 4 others

images

apparently used 9 ml, uk based filler company called kiss aesthetics, theres a facebook post and a video but i dont wanna post that jfl

ignoring eyes bc most people are normies and not autisticly into psl like us, the result is pretty staggering considering what he started with
Looks like shit cuz of midface

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 2012
I wonder how long it can last
when i looked at the zack alley page his site said upto 18 months which is strong doubt but i guess it depends on the type of filler

He looks older in the after photo. It could just be the lighting tho

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 3195 and Deleted member 2846
looks better overall in the left

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Deleted member 1680 and samm735
Looks like shit cuz of midface
This looks so incredibly bad

narrow cuck faces with no ridge and long face shouldnt even try

most people are not autistic about these things like we are and on lookism, for the avergage normie this is an amazing transformation.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
most people are not autistic about these things like we are and on lookism, for the avergage normie this is an amazing transformation.
judging from the two pics provided, he looks better in the left bro. look at his eyes and his hair. he looks mentally exhausted and stressed in the right. he looks healthier in the left

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
judging from the two pics provided, he looks better in the left bro. look at his eyes and his hair. he looks mentally exhausted and stressed in the right. he looks healthier in the left
he looks like a slug in the left, atleast in the right he has some features to his face.

images

Auschwitz maxed... he just looks unnatural and starved imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Looks sickly in the after. Death face on point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
How is this shit lifefuel? So bad it makes me want to rope

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Deleted member 1680, DidntRead and 2 others
looksminned

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, DidntRead and Deleted member 2846
looks wayy too sharp.

Fillers are such a hassle anyway

Fillers are such a hassle anyway
I have a theory that people that get fillers when they like mid 20s age much much faster. Look at kylie jenner, she legit looks like she's in her late 30's not to mention lookin like a transsexual and I blame the amount of fillers she's abusing.

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov
Horrible before and afters, especially because of differences in Lens distortion and lighting in each pic.

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov and Deleted member 2846

images

He'll look great for about 3-4 months, then will need to fork out another several thousand.

Easily would've had 4ml+ injected.

I don’t think this example is great but fillers can be extremely effective if done properly and in moderation.

I have a theory that people that get fillers when they like mid 20s age much much faster. Look at kylie jenner, she legit looks like she's in her late 30's not to mention lookin like a transsexual and I blame the amount of fillers she's abusing.
No. I have a friend who's been doing fillers since he was 20 and is now 31 and mogs. No wrinkle and looks natural whereas me look his age at 19 lol.
I agree he does look healthier but it has nothing to do with the fillers

• +1
Reactions: samm735
He looks like he aged 10 years

No. I have a friend who's been doing fillers since he was 20 and is now 31 and mogs. No wrinkle and looks natural whereas me look his age at 19 lol.

I agree he does look healthier but it has nothing to do with the fillers
@samm735 how much do u think he paid for?

Suifuel after it wears off after 10 months sand you are left with stretched out skin bags all over your face.