Looking for criticism/advice to improve

W

walrus

Iron
Id say my 2 main flaws are lopsided asymmetry and subhuman zombie eyebags, I have been using volufiline(not very consistently), and tretinoin(only been on it for a month). I need a recommendation on a moisturizer and a facial cleanser. I have very sensitive skin and it gets inflamed very easily.
IMG 0556
IMG 0565
IMG 0572

Hollow undereyes, small lips and assymetrical nose.
Save for infraorbital implants, rhino and lip fillers
What's ur age?

Id say my 2 main flaws are lopsided asymmetry and subhuman zombie eyebags, I have been using volufiline(not very consistently), and tretinoin(only been on it for a month). I need a recommendation on a moisturizer and a facial cleanser. I have very sensitive skin and it gets inflamed very easily.View attachment 2627570View attachment 2627572View attachment 2627573
Try to get something for your ears as well, assuming you have a forehead on the larger side your hair looks alrdy good. The other dude stated what u need to do @IAMNOTANINCEL

Try to get something for your ears as well, assuming you have a forehead on the larger side your hair looks alrdy good. The other dude stated what u need to do @IAMNOTANINCEL
what's wrong with the ears? too big?

• +1
Reactions: DoII