Looking for hair transplant advice

M

Megacel Prime

Iron
Hello, I'm planning on getting my temples filled and my hairline lowered by about 1-2 cm in the near future.

Ideal would be like in the right picture below which I think isn't really realistic. Looking to do the maximum amount of grafts (4-5k grafts). Already doing hair loss prevention as well.

With grown out hair, my temples aren't that noticeable. Even then, the forehead is an issue and bangs look bad on me. But as you can see on the third picture, with a buzz cut the U-Shape is really noticeable, the right temple being more receded than the left one (Left temple on the picture). Atleast my hair flow is from left to right so I can cover the worse temple with a fade quite easily.

Apart from that, I think about getting thicker eyebrows (minox etc.), neckmaxxing and eventually fixing the nose crack (lowest priority, also need to check if this is actually medically possible being so close to the nasal cavity). Height is 5'10''.

I included a before picture as well to display what the base was. Bodyfat in before picture was 25-30%, in after picture around 11-13%. I think 8-10% bodyfat is potentially maintanable at some point provided enough muscle mass is grown until then.

Hence further improvement to the jaw might be naturally possible although I can't know how that would look at the moment. Growing neck might be a big requirement besides more muscle mass to stay below 8% and not look anorexic.

What do you think? Any advice?