Looking good in normal pics is literally RARE & it's not proof of being gl AT ALL

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
As we've seen with male models going from unbelievably alluring Gods to meh looking so-so decent looking guys, it's clear that looking super hot is a myth. Virtually nobody is "simply" good looking -- even the PSL Gods have to fraud 99% of the time as they're literal models!

NOBODY is really good looking without some "extra" added in -- it's about 1 in a million MAX that can look good in an off-angle candid with zero post-processing in 2023. EVERYONE ON TIKTOK USES FILTERS, MAKEUP, ANGLES, FRAUDS! EVERYONE IN INSTA USES FILTERS, POST-PROCESSING, ETC. TO LOOK GOOD. SO THE TRUTH IS YOU'RE NOT UGLY, YOU'RE JUST PROBABLY NOT FRAUDED ENOUGH!

Odds are the truly ugly people you see are merely the normal people who DON'T CARE TO FRAUD
. Most people FRAUD so it's not representative of IRL. If the "standard" of gl/appeal is FRAUD then no wonder non-frauding dudes seem ugly in comparison.

I bet $1,000,000,000.00 I don't have that no one -- not a single Chad on here -- will post a candid or unfrauded, straight shot back cam selfie on here from arm's reach from their smartphone -- I absolutely guarantee it. You can tag them all, it's pointless -- VIRTUALLY ALMOST NOBODY LOOKS GOOD IN NORMAL PICS WITHOUT FILTERS, 'SHOPPING, FRAUDING! Even the "good looking" guys have to fraud -- look at Damian Kater. If he's so good looking, why can't he go outside with front cam and walk around while recording himself unfiltered, no angle frauding, no makeup, no lighting tricks? BECAUSE HE'S NOT GOOD LOOKING! A truly, naturally gl person will look good in a normal pic with NO FRAUDING AT ALL. And what makes some look better in pics vs. others is JUST TRICKS & IS ART/TRIAL & ERROR, that's mostly it.

To be good looking in a normal, straight shot, unedited and unfrauded picture you have to be 1 in a million anomaly -- not even kidding. ALL CHADS HERE FRAUD, just maybe not as much as the normies who fraud to cope as Chads when they obviously aren't. Unless you can pick up a shitty phone & get a God-tier photo at arms length with ZERO angles, lighting/shadows/filters or other tricks then you're not GL. GL means NO NEED TO FRAUD. EVER. NADA!

Given how ugly most guys seem unfrauded it's absolute proof that most "good looking" guys are simply similar looking guys who fraudmaxxed. Even a Chad-boned guy looks not that fantastic without excellent features like A10 hunter eyes too.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mirmulnir, greywind, angelo and 4 others
well its subjective, gotta define what is normal GL and what is GL, if your defintion of GL is anyone that looks above average then theres a lot that look good on camera, and if ur def of GL is straight model with perfect feautres/Facial developpement ur right lool

I wish someone ends up proving me wrong so I can cope

I wish someone ends up proving me wrong so I can cope
And "chads" by this forum's definition also makes no sense. It's pure homosexual autism

And "chads" by this forum's definition also makes no sense. It's pure homosexual autism
For this forum standars irl chad is impossible u can be chadlite at max

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
thank god......

COPE

For this forum standars irl chad is impossible u can be chadlite at max
Exactly, that's pretty much my whole point in the end

Chad should be the best looking guy in a club for example. Or in your high school. Not out of a city with 10 million people JFL (and even those chads wouldn't be chads in some pics)

• +1
Reactions: madcap88
You think i'm frauding in this pic bro?
FJIMG 20230329 2359232

Exactly, that's pretty much my whole point in the end

Chad should be the best looking guy in a club for example. Or in your high school. Not out of a city with 10 million people JFL (and even those chads wouldn't be chads in some pics)
The amount of common photoshopping and 'tweaking' photos is severely understated.

do people honestly think men whos entire careers or popularity revolves around their looks are not utilizing every trick in the book to 'boost' their appearance? do u think these photos are really 'candid' shots? do u really think all these IG model women just snap a quick pic and it looks like that??? nooo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and Acne Victim
The amount of common photoshopping and 'tweaking' photos is severely understated.

do people honestly think men whos entire careers or popularity revolves around their looks are not utilizing a tricks in the book to 'boost' their appearance? do u think these photos are really 'candid' shots? do u really think all these IG model women just snap a quick pic and it looks like that??? nooo
What you said couldn't be more true my man.

What you said couldn't be more true my man.
thats the problem. everyone (both men & female) is looking for a partner who would practically be a DemiGod, and trying to look like one too. If you have essentially an unlimited budget, and seriously know your stuff when it comes to facial aesthetics - yea maybe you can get pretty darn close. But how many people have 1) that budget, 2) the mind & knowledge needed to apply facial aesthetics, and 3) the patience required to go through all that, etc. Basically no one

personally i havent seen any of these IG models in unfrauded video where they look as good at all. oh and lets not forget makeup...

thats the problem. everyone (both men & female) is looking for a partner who would practically be a DemiGod, and trying to look like one too. If you have essentially an unlimited budget, and seriously know your stuff when it comes to facial aesthetics - yea maybe you can get pretty darn close. But how many people have both 1) that budget, 2) the mind & knowledge needed to apply facial aesthetics, and 3) the patience required to go through all that, etc. Basically no one
No budget can overcome your genetics. Some people were meant to be ugly regardless of how much they try, how many surgeries they get and etc.

That's the sad but true reality - only a small $ of people are capped at subhumanity though. But only a few have the potential to become good-looking regardless of how much they try

No budget can overcome your genetics. Some people were meant to be ugly regardless of how much they try, how many surgeries they get and etc.

That's the sad but true reality - only a small $ of people are capped at subhumanity though. But only a few have the potential to become good-looking regardless of how much they try
yup, throw that in as well. shows how delusioned society is atm

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
Well most people look better in real life than a close unfrauded selfie. Also standard Chads really stick out in real life especially taller ones. Hemsworth from a few years ago and Mamoa would really stick out if at a club or out somewhere.