Looking NT + having "drip" is everything (Obed case study)

Honestly I think us men are stupid - we are still stuck with male gaze copium from ancient times. We can easily observe women and see what they find attractive. Women invest a shit ton in fashion(drip), jewelry and other softmaxxes so I dont know why it hasn't clicked for us that if we do something similar it would boost out attractiveness in their eyes lol.
Most nt people already know fashion is important. And you especially should already know this if your black jfl ( talking about you @whiteissuperior )

It’s only looksmax and virgins rejecting it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nope, Skywalker, fogdart and 2 others
Drip is cope? @mrriceguy
Not cope part is chunky shoes like Balenciaga Triple S or Versace Chain Reaction, they give 2.5 inches boost by themselves and also since their soles are wide you can stuck 2 layers of lifts and wear them comfortably

• +1
Reactions: nope, It'snotover, Deleted member 27472 and 2 others
Not cope part is chunky shoes like Balenciaga Triple S or Versace Chain Reaction, they give 2.5 inches boost by themselves and also since their soles are wide you can stuck 2 layers of lifts and wear them comfortably
@looksmaxxer234 I heightfraud 4 inches and still look NT while the other option is this.....
2925998 1654573342135

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Looks234
it's cope when you think that's the main thing going for you, a dripped subhuman is still a subhuman
he still got like 40 matches with "no drip"
it's a bonus, you still need to reach a looks threshold, black guys like to underrate this guy
Well if you’re a subhuman it’s over regardless.
It can ascend a normie. You don’t need to be a tyronelite to get the halo.

Imagine his results if he had no style

IMG 9997
IMG 9998

@whiteissuperior this is the ltn experiment btw

• +1
Reactions: nope and whiteissuperior
Every black guy on here is a dirty autistic fag. You guys had no social circle growing up and it’s evident. You niggas were ugly growing up so you logged onto looksmax.org looking for tips. Then you took Indians opinions rather than just looking at black slayers 😂
IMG 0371
IMG 0372

Mbj has the fucking psl of a turtle yet he is the MOST LUSTED ACTOR IN AMERICA AS OF NOW. Lol and it’s cus of this
IMG 0375
IMG 0373

He’s a “hot” GYMMAXXED SOFTMAXXED JEWELRY WEARER. Lol keep on bleaching dumbasses when the answer is in front of you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, Kamui, nope and 4 others
Every black guy on here is a dirty autistic fag. You guys had no social circle growing up and it’s evident. You niggas were ugly growing up so you logged onto looksmax.org looking for tips. Then you took Indians opinions rather than just looking at black slayers 😂
View attachment 2379511View attachment 2379512
Mbj has the fucking psl of a turtle yet he is the MOST LUSTED ACTOR IN AMERICA AS OF NOW. Lol and it’s cus of this
View attachment 2379522View attachment 2379523

He’s a “hot” GYMMAXXED SOFTMAXXED JEWELRY WEARER. Lol keep on bleaching dumbasses when the answer is in front of you.
Rappers are the best black niggas with drip lmfao just copy them

dreads tattoos jewelry, erc

• JFL
Reactions: nope
View attachment 2379511View attachment 2379512
View attachment 2379522View attachment 2379523

Just use a Hollywood superstar as an extrapolation theory.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Where do you live ?

I won't take fashion criticism from anyone living outside of Paris,London,Milan or any other Western Europe major city bar New-York.

99% of north americans (excepts blacks) have no drip. I can recognize you motherfuckers in the streets of Paris from a mile away.
Americans wear shit 3/4 years late.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Deleted member 33136 and Deleted member 24444
Brother I have complete strangers complimenting on the regular on the street, at work or people in my entourage asking me for fashion tips.

I know what I'm talking about.You don't.
I have strangers complimenting me to 💀 still doesn’t change the fact that nowhere in America is that 2000 ass jacket drip

• +1
Reactions: nope, 444, Deleted member 33579 and 2 others
Interesting thread.

I got an Amiri tshirt and an Essentials tshirt a while back but am too scared of wearing them because

A) what if I spill a drink or food on them?
B) both say dry clean only, anyone have experience and learned whether the dry clean only is a larp thing? Cos it's hard to drop them off and pick them up cos they close when I get back from work

• +1
Reactions: nope
glad i was born mulatto and not indian or arab lol
IMG 3069
IMG 3076
IMG 3038
IMG 2476
IMG 1864
IMG 1499

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nope, Looks234 and Deleted member 24444
Interesting thread.

I got an Amiri tshirt and an Essentials tshirt a while back but am too scared of wearing them because

B) both say dry clean only, anyone have experience and learned whether the dry clean only is a larp thing? Cos it's hard to drop them off and pick them up cos they close when I get back from work
ngl bro you can’t dress

you still dress like from early 2000s wearing jordan’s and basketball shorts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nope, Skywalker, Deleted member 21661 and 1 other person
ngl bro you can’t dress

you still dress like from early 2000s wearing jordan’s and basketball shorts
Brutal, might need to change it up.

Btw I don't dress like that for work, but I do rock Jordan's most of the time

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 24444
Just use a Hollywood superstar as an extrapolation theory.
Shut up idiot
IMG 0379
IMG 0378
IMG 0377
View attachment IMG_0376.webp

You niggers are so fucking stupid that it’s comical. Even if these guys I posted above had no fame which Obed is one of those, they will get mad pussy. These are the women that girls call “ fine” not you or blackgymmax’s retarded uncanny ass

IMG 0380
Lol imagine someone calling you “fine”. You niggers need a grip

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: zeshama, RecessedChinCel, Skywalker and 6 others
Interesting thread.

t shirts just put in cold water and air dry them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Chinacurry
IMG 0380
Lol imagine someone calling you “fine”. You niggers need a grip
Keep barking for him, he ascended hard recently @VenatorLuparius

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Shut up idiot
View attachment 2379563View attachment 2379564View attachment 2379565View attachment 2379566

You niggers are so fucking stupid that it’s comical. Even if these guys I posted above had no fame which Obed is one of those, they will get mad pussy. These are the women that girls call “ fine” not you or blackgymmax’s retarded uncanny ass

View attachment 2379578Lol imagine someone calling you “fine”. You niggers need a grip
Thank you taking the time to dig up the old me but that nigga is dead and buried. Can't wait to show what I look like currently, retard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 24444
When I search on YT wash Amiri shirt, all I got was a bunch of curries telling other curries how expensive it is in a Milan department store on their day off from washing cows to make good Parmigiano reggiano, or @inferiorpispot234 older brother trying to sell me sone amiri for like $10

DNR fashion is cope

SOMEONE MAKE A DRIP THREAD ALREADY

IS JEWELLERY + SLIM FIT SHIRT ENOUGH ?

Based, chunky designer shoes are way better than the shit @Amnesia wears
do they add much more height than white AF1 + 1.5 inch sole?

• +1
SOMEONE MAKE A DRIP THREAD ALREADY

IS JEWELLERY + SLIM FIT SHIRT ENOUGH ?

do they add much more height than white AF1 + 1.5 inch sole?
They basically add as much as air forces with lifts by themselves XD

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Deleted member 27472
Thank you taking the time to dig up the old me but that nigga is dead and buried. Can't wait to show what I look like currently, retard.
IMG 0382

You just posted this saying that you were drippmaxxing. You go out looking like this and youll look like a bald trans. You don’t know how to drip maxx, no nigger on here does. Log into shein mr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pollorex, zeshama, RecessedChinCel and 1 other person
Americans wear shit 3/4 years late.
euros copy anything that Americans specifically black ones say (words like gyat or rizz have never come out of a euros mouth) and euro roadmen the most popular aesthetic are just emulating black niggas in America

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Most nt people already know fashion is important. And you especially should already know this if your black jfl ( talking about you @whiteissuperior )

Idky so many users think I’m black. I’m literally yt they should know by my username

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Looks234
View attachment 2379592
You just posted this saying that you were drippmaxxing. You go out looking like this and youll look like a bald trans. You don’t know how to drip maxx, no nigger on here does. Log into shein mr
I'm not going to argue online about what is fashionnable and what isn't with an incel with a Batman avi.

• Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama and blite
I'm not going to argue online about what is fashionnable and what isn't with an incel with a Batman avi.
First off not an incel lmao you don’t got bodies like me nigger. #2 Blackgymmax rated me a HTN, I wonder what he rated you? Ugly subhuman
IMG 0383

You’re not on my level you pathetic nigger

First off not an incel lmao you don’t got bodies like me nigger. #2 Blackgymmax rated me a HTN, I wonder what he rated you? Ugly subhuman
View attachment 2379649
You’re not on my level you pathetic nigger
Even though it’s low htn it’s better than
IMG 0380

You autistic nigger lol

euros copy anything that Americans specifically black ones say (words like gyat or rizz have never come out of a euros mouth) and euro roadmen the most popular aesthetic are just emulating black niggas in America
We are talking about clothes and fashion is more than Muh tracksuits. Globally Americans are much worse dressed and groomed compared to their western peers.

• Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Even though it’s low htn it’s better than View attachment 2379651
You autistic nigger lol
LMAO struck a nerve didn't I. Once again you pathetic piece of shit, I don't look like that anymore but glad to see that you keep tabs on me when I didn't know who the fuck you were prior to this conversation.

Keep sucking my balls honey.

• +1
LMAO struck a nerve didn't I. Once again you pathetic piece of shit, I don't look like that anymore but glad to see that you keep tabs on me when I didn't know who the fuck you were prior to this conversation.

I mean he starts chimping out at every response, I assume his life is great and he is a slayer because he got 5-6 from BGM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and VenatorLuparius

lol ok you hideous gargantuan gorilla keep getting mogged by every one you come across nigger
I mean he starts chimping out at every response, I assume his life is great and he is a slayer because he got 5-6 from BGM
No I’m not a slayer cus I got a 5-6 from bgm even though that is good cus he rates like everyone else extremely low. I’m a slayer cause women like me and they don’t like you mr I can’t see. Get out of here chink

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
lol ok you hideous gargantuan gorilla keep getting mogged by every one you come across nigger

No I’m not a slayer cus I got a 5-6 from bgm even though that is good cus he rates like everyone else extremely low. I’m a slayer cause women like me and they don’t like you mr I can’t see. Get out of here chink
Don't forget to wash your teeth tonight Timmy after Mommy allowed you to log in to the internet.

LMAO 17 yo untermensch playing big boy behind his screen but would beg on his knees to spare his pathetic life if we ever were to meet iRL : I know your kind, know your place.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
We are talking about clothes and fashion is more than Muh tracksuits. Globally Americans are much worse dressed and groomed compared to their western peers.
Nigga whatever Americans choose is fashionable Europeans copy it that’s the main reason why shit like tracksuits are even a big thing in Europe what do you not understand it’s 2023 not 1774.

Not even gonna take the second sentence seriously because for example you’re basically saying euro blacks are better groomed and dressed than American blacks when everyone on this site knows that’s not true.

People underrated it because it goes part and parcel with shitty bluepilled gaslighting like take a shower and work on your personality. Also I would like to see how this works for other races.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Looks234
People underrated it because it goes part and parcel with shitty bluepilled gaslighting like take a shower and work on your personality. Also I would like to see how this works for other races.
Also there is definitely a looks/height cap for drip. If you are to short and ugly you won’t get anything 0x0=0

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Skywalker
Don't forget to wash your teeth tonight Timmy after Mommy allowed you to log in to the internet.

LMAO 17 yo untermensch playing big boy behind his screen but would beg on his knees to spare his pathetic life if we ever were to meet iRL : I know your kind, know your place.
IMG 0405

IMG 0404

IMG 0393

IMG 0396

They deleted all the threads I had and much more. I have a higher slay count then you and I posted it but Jew mod took it.
IMG 0407

Women would never jerk off to u. Good night incel bye bye