Looking NT + having "drip" is everything (Obed case study)

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
The prevailing theory was that he slayed on datingapps because he has drip and looks NT i.e. tattoos, style, picture quality etc.
lol, at these cope reasons, of the MAIN reason being drip and NT and style, and pics quality.

The MAIN reason is: the dude looks attractive. He has an attractive face,Tyrone levels. Plus he has pretty good muscle mass and is lean. That is the MAIN reason.

after that. having good pics, stylemaxxing, looking social NT, etc.. helps a decent bit extra to get more likes and so on.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, tyronelite, Yuya Moggershima and 5 others
View attachment 2379786
View attachment 2379787
View attachment 2379789
View attachment 2379790
They deleted all the threads I had and much more. I have a higher slay count then you and I posted it but Jew mod took it.View attachment 2379791
Women would never jerk off to u. Good night incel bye bye
You have females masturbating, I creampie them : Different goals in life I guess. You're talking like a true virgin boyo. I will not post different sextapes I have here because instant ban.

You have females masturbating, I creampie them : Different goals in life I guess. You're talking like a true virgin boyo. I will not post different sextapes I have here because instant ban.
Niggee I’m kinda bored now wanna squash da beef?

Btw I can post a sextape of me fucking a jb rn lmfaooo so idk who ur fooling. I slay in hs while in hs u were the kid who sat by himself just like Urkel. I mean I’m on this site to get better looking just like u but I’m not incel so don’t try bud

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Yesterday my gf asked me, would you let our daughter date a black guy? Jfl at her hell no
I pray for her when she sneaks out to take bbc without your knowledge 😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Funny sidenote.

The blackpill acknowledged, that Chads CAN even get laid while being: shitty style, shitty pics, Aspie, low NT, no game, no dripp, broke, etc...
BUT, never did the blackpill initially claim that it doesn't hurt Chad his SMV and amount and quality of options, when he has: shitty style, shitty pics, Aspie, low NT, no game, no dripp, broke, etc...

Maybe people started believing, that these things mattered 0% for Chads?
These type of things matter some. for every dude that has an base SMV in between LTN to Chad levels.

• +1
Reactions: robtical and Kamui
Cool, so now @Blackgymmax and Mukasa needs to follow the drip route and they both should be able to mog Obed easily.

Every black guy on here is a dirty autistic fag. You guys had no social circle growing up and it’s evident. You niggas were ugly growing up so you logged onto looksmax.org looking for tips. Then you took Indians opinions rather than just looking at black slayers 😂
View attachment 2379511View attachment 2379512
Mbj has the fucking psl of a turtle yet he is the MOST LUSTED ACTOR IN AMERICA AS OF NOW. Lol and it’s cus of this
View attachment 2379522View attachment 2379523

He’s a “hot” GYMMAXXED SOFTMAXXED JEWELRY WEARER. Lol keep on bleaching dumbasses when the answer is in front of you.
B-b-but he’s not actually attractive! It’s cuz of the JOOS! NO WOMAN ACTUALLY FIND HIM ATTRACTIVE!

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, blite, Skywalker and 2 others
Funny sidenote.

The blackpill acknowledged, that Chads CAN even get laid while being: shitty style, shitty pics, Aspie, low NT, no game, no dripp, broke, etc...
BUT, never did the blackpill initially claim that it doesn't hurt Chad his SMV and amount and quality of options, when he has: shitty style, shitty pics, Aspie, low NT, no game, no dripp, broke, etc...

Maybe people started believing, that these things mattered 0% for Chads?
These type of things matter some. for every dude that has an base SMV in between LTN to Chad levels.
Naw bro according to internet autists Chad can be extremely looksminned homeless not shower or brush his teeth for years and still slay bro, it’s all cope all looksmaxxing is useless

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Naw bro according to internet autists Chad can be extremely looksminned homeless not shower or brush his teeth for years and still slay bro, it’s all cope all looksmaxxing is useless
lol. it's idiotic to believe, these things (autism, homelessness, stink, dirty, bad hygene) won't hurt Chad his SMV and options.

You underestimate the power of autism. I really don't care what people think about my clothing.

AIL4fc_Dukn1y7zLDbpeko9EOwXwn4je0VmjmNG0YJAZMEx00YXOF0NmtX0u3GfRDSGnREfO-UP1uRjQwZKBFE4IXZXDXDRDtb6-ru2pdw7TyPldhfetE1H7vqyotK-iHtEXTR3dTgiiUc7PuMtQl6VVIl-F19AuTMkHF4wlO5krYSgmfEc5Hxc8kbjlWkBbuo0BbhxNaaI3Wq-uwN-gBXTnuhQXq5lOu-Eb8ChJskV8DLgCjIAsjDnxamifG_nvrEF634qiHcTLk_VF4rrktVdxD-4DKwRZmJdxjFLefN3ffvjGflGIyjWzQQ8odV7Ts9RLk9uSJcLkemFIrQ76qxoIu2NtnLnWxDoP3Rd3X1YpsU39B-I01gjZRQiLghyl5BlRqOiGi1kD4ESFqyO4FnJnF5gLtx-J7rvDYLE99QFSczpg8D6xCc2lTTs-shsF3UVO3oA1OzBeBLYwVK2Ku7bxnoUyntl_1KcIrF8sIOO3pSpN-QUvL0tEuLJ-qEj297apnpHxqoebrQsch05BPzgR541i-lNMy976pmHC1yZTwEgmouFd03aMv33FdfDU1BNyuG5L1mc6gk-OEociIPCd7gndS5SwUpLwFURcVr6SyEPZnif3gjtyJEnfQ4zwfYTMOukrshBg_SGBx8oDLsky9vS4Qa14JDAYhA_Eu1IUFc4PmnLjbdR6TDOrvdu7p-dNv6ZbtMkDFbCTC8jqoyujf7dgoyZi0fblgtkXBKzVIOc4un3xn_zIMI6x9M9wWPM2zT-RGlNh68QZiny0OWZMtBYthNcw_Hr4s0upG6WA1oFsZm92TkpxHDSG7gk_3wQLmI8_ef1pBVe5aBevL0ep17RbQSnL9vZnujPSU0Vi2bsWNI5hzBvzQ8MIHPnQw7PHGToqrLGSC6VcZu--gn20hbKGn06LjSsp_pK0T8RyfKfV4LKRTQIuemOnypI=w972-h1296-s-no

How many people would dare to go out with a hitler-mustache like me?

AIL4fc--d2RmlKx8bfwGd14SeIXwXyWbsNqXAYeRkXTvy0HaGVtshgXmQiwqyYXjEbIzWi-HSHup8uBPig0Nw6SR-Xc8ItIyOMDxTqaVcgZoND0aa-eI67jGXyRRWTNthJ1H92Z9krmjiJUTDo1Giqmgwv6qFNjWVJDfEKecQ-q8meFfr3FM_nCbT95zQ20AsJ1zo-YKHnuGMdpK2ff8c1AciposdGDgDzeRxXw2w6o_j_Ic4taSNMqqAneykW1PAFPSSnHDt64NynL7-kDwUOTV0NOATl65VyT3i9bwhE9f2UtEHorzVS-uQNXKd5nIGtkRrC2FcVsEDzxG_eut4yAe4GHkkPfVCoOHRipvOxw-LAZ0kA1j-kCw-QB07qNK--XBcC6246foSRMvLlbNyDK1b0xQa1M2DagA6p5W3SiQH2GG7BE5yS4Gu2vhpl36mwW2TgfkmlvxWFGbKQITyY1ngtaEq4lcp81cMZOwuHQVFGaKqx70co_eP8LixMK07GgCQAnfnsvICP3_5UqI1CvshnFodRqYcz34VDjw0YaJyjHVAPQCqG76A3-EeaVGJsUjzPvnh8C0frccaT89QvfAO98bUL7HtV_9Ek2rov0unsKxMCAQ6zZTog-C1e860ov1EsWIVVqCo6EQLstG9kofZEx1F58ajhiM3LrU0xLQY6KjwdBmqoO00n8qzTJWas5Y8BclgKK_CfDRasWeABMWyPslvXE_ymOAGx4GC3GomQZv200E4CfbiLuFrEnRjvK_TBW2Z3EkE0_OPnXgGZEI3b9o_eCPc4vThWvG7Z7gjPh9yOazN2dfF42ki5u8SxgiYoz9vZf67BDAdfCEcK5HLq1-l8ds9cuK0hgDvJb3jFDrjhlnG7pXQdcuVzhjKPjiFm5BlITTahZg3UeOyx7ms8AMUgfqz5oZdQ9CFfyR83K6HFEmNtm2xw_8JVc=w661-h849-s-no

This was my covid-summer gear, since this was accepted as masking and I didn't want to wear the normal gay-ass masks.

AIL4fc_9RQuTSycQpwH4OsI60niLxlR43an1ZcSa8F_dCtZ1UczRPt4HEaiwCCVW2a7sDJgUzIvWrFKJ69ea8f-AfO-Zv2BRBqxmY9It8P1C0DN_HcIqKcSxKrIu6TQJAovQvBglcLrf5PJQxF9orc_qEJAdPd_keDkyoOqqqQads0r3W4deIBVThfM9s2plFdVZQ_FRdCasMtqNjHPOguhZ-SnETTNmMmasZtwfkwCXK587zZU-yrmQ1yJXkk-_8szKe2DPX0aJdmRxjfkwgKNMbMGP9RnCrbNMOoy-zhr8-8-Vu-OMFe32ukXRn1VByzhhSqLqOVmiUVfWXKnuL7oig1xWuY61AZzrbhSf03bhjzktNsHrecYBIwZokyhyE5jkHee8WBABPGpH5KOYPuwgcRzaL8_pwDTvqXUmkqKU4PLCSxFYS8JnTFRoKC2np4TZ0ScmDG-07ZSbQBDuOC2CMDQo9VkQI7zw9VHGfiY_g0Nk5nFqCtXvzjEUi-pC28gokw_BEEDDmEcGtblU2xI_zHZfkqwT303nBDt-cNfQ4Liq4fv1_7wOzueCTrwo4qjBuV5KZorauaGvK6SNBEZ4xzZy6416dfBhllf5W_q9SiF8fCPojntOphiJ_0NaHex4MV6lnVph5NRDBx-aqcW5YajiqZqTg_Hlk1tvCcxHww2MNQbWcqslF-zIc4SEgAdPGLkSlrVFhTxZxcNZbpS60e5B7SnL6RgKRDXDP1EaKGAaKTYItRl0IcGU08_VreVMr36-lyrCyK3tvfhjK16w2d5TMITcG1imKBnR-gwS3UqhntKdkpdb-5uNDAnjJTdnCL31EABGVd3Vqn554ZoW-DGfNDhsab6gh5yu4HTAnE6yUaChpMf0SKW2tzKJdACEy84cxyCBLTDp9U_yxKgp1H4uxEMbM4pHWVy2AB0qHnY6y-c_xm_fHWYHm0I=w2357-h1764-s-no

Winter-drip.
you have 0 drip no wonder you get no hoes

alright boys its a wrap time to load up pandabuy, fuck the blackpill i dont care anymore

B-b-but he’s not actually attractive! It’s cuz of the JOOS! NO WOMAN ACTUALLY FIND HIM ATTRACTIVE!
View attachment 2379952
at this point

"its the jooooozzzzzz :soy::feelsuhh::bluepill:" =im just a fat lazy neckbeard (mostly white) who is jealous of Chads of other races :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Jaded and aesthetic beauty
at this point

"its the jooooozzzzzz :soy::feelsuhh::bluepill:" =im just a fat lazy neckbeard (mostly white) who is jealous of Chads of other races :forcedsmile:
The Joos walked so us BBCs could run 💪🏿

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
im boomer, wtf is drip

The amount of female attention I got skyrocketed when I stopped dressing like an autist. Style matters a lot.

• Follow up to this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/muh-black-smv-has-fallen.718095/
  • Most of you may be familiar with Obed, the black psl enigma who obliterated every black man tested on dating apps.
  • The results of his experiment shook a lot of staunch psl advocates to their core and this spawned a lot of theories to explain Obed's profound success on dating apps. Some of the threads that ensued after Obed was found to be a giga slayer dating apps include:
  • The prevailing theory was that he slayed on datingapps because he has drip and looks NT i.e. tattoos, style, picture quality etc.
  • So I decided to test him again on tinder this time with "lame" pictures that lacks drip and any display of NTness like tattoos
  • Results :
Obed without drip 28 likes in 24 hours(pic below). Obed with drip 79 likes in 24 hours.
View attachment 2379279
Obed without drip 36likes in 36 hours(pic below). Obed with drip 99+ likes in 36 hours.
View attachment 2379281

Pics of Obed without drip vs Pics of Obed with drip, NTness and swag
View attachment 2379282

View attachment 2379286

For context, even without Obed's "drip" his results are still Tyronelite tier, meaning thats how women see him without his drip. I know some of you will say that his results are poor but I live in a small shithole town so relative to the population he's still doing very well, like top 5-10% for blacks. But with drip he ascends to Tera-tyrone status which is like top 0.01% for blacks. Tinder results are very location dependent so I made sure to do this experiment in the same location. In a bigger city like NYC he'd probably clear 99+ likes in 24 hours or less.
Conclusion: without drip his smv was chopped into half or less lol

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Gaia262 @Chinacurry @Niklaus Mikaelson @Prettyboy @gymmaxedhorse @thereallegend @Octillionaire @Warlow @justgetacutbro @MoggerGaston @niko @6ft4 @RetardSubhuman @Racky @PrinceLuenLeoncur
wtf is drip, is it something like "swag"? Explain this please to a white euopean non native english speaker.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
wtf is drip, is it something like "swag"? Explain this please to a white euopean non native english speaker.
Drip is just urban or street fashion style and swag. I can PM you examples of white men with drip

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui
Drip is just urban or street fashion style and swag. I can PM you examples of white men with drip
Would be nice, i try to look more high class now. Not sure if street fashion is fine if you are in your lates 20s+ as a white man, but would like to see the examples.

• +1
  • Follow up to this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/muh-black-smv-has-fallen.718095/
  • Most of you may be familiar with Obed, the black psl enigma who obliterated every black man tested on dating apps.
  • The results of his experiment shook a lot of staunch psl advocates to their core and this spawned a lot of theories to explain Obed's profound success on dating apps. Some of the threads that ensued after Obed was found to be a giga slayer dating apps include:
  • The prevailing theory was that he slayed on datingapps because he has drip and looks NT i.e. tattoos, style, picture quality etc.
  • So I decided to test him again on tinder this time with "lame" pictures that lacks drip and any display of NTness like tattoos
  • Results :
Obed without drip 28 likes in 24 hours(pic below). Obed with drip 79 likes in 24 hours.
View attachment 2379279
Obed without drip 36likes in 36 hours(pic below). Obed with drip 99+ likes in 36 hours.
View attachment 2379281

Pics of Obed without drip vs Pics of Obed with drip, NTness and swag
View attachment 2379282

View attachment 2379286

For context, even without Obed's "drip" his results are still Tyronelite tier, meaning thats how women see him without his drip. I know some of you will say that his results are poor but I live in a small shithole town so relative to the population he's still doing very well, like top 5-10% for blacks. But with drip he ascends to Tera-tyrone status which is like top 0.01% for blacks. Tinder results are very location dependent so I made sure to do this experiment in the same location. In a bigger city like NYC he'd probably clear 99+ likes in 24 hours or less.
Conclusion: without drip his smv was chopped into half or less lol

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Gaia262 @Chinacurry @Niklaus Mikaelson @Prettyboy @gymmaxedhorse @thereallegend @Octillionaire @Warlow @justgetacutbro @MoggerGaston @niko @6ft4 @RetardSubhuman @Racky @PrinceLuenLeoncur
Show me a MTN villager tht slays like this and then I will shut my mouth for good lol

50% of your smv is the way you dress and I wasted my money on surgery
Patiently waiting for the day NT and drip maxxed mtns are getting HTN Tyronelite results JFLL

Note must be 5 psl (4.5 psl if tall or white) for this to work
Lol exactly (my son @fogdart be tryna gaslight the uglies on here thinking they can slay being dripmaxxed😭😭)

• JFL
it's cope when you think that's the main thing going for you, a dripped subhuman is still a subhuman
he still got like 40 matches with "no drip"
it's a bonus, you still need to reach a looks threshold, black guys like to underrate this guy
JFL exactly like errbody in here tb “drip brooo” and “NT broo” like how many of your dark MTN dripmaxxed friends slay let’s be real😭😭

• JFL
Update: even with Obed's lame drip, women still compliment his style. Brutal man y'all better learn how to dress. @Blackgymmax @looksmaxxer234 @Racky @whiteissuperior
Screen Shot 2023 08 16

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, aesthetic beauty, Racky and 2 others
Update: even with Obed's lame drip, women still compliment his style. Brutal man y'all better learn how to dress. @Blackgymmax @looksmaxxer234 @Racky @whiteissuperior
View attachment 2385123
Was about to say Obed is never caught lacking without drip when I saw the “lame drip”

• +1
Reactions: Racky and fogdart
50% of your smv is the way you dress and I wasted my money on surgery
I thought my gf at the time I decided to get surgery was bull shitting me when she told me to dress better. I was truly delusional
Nah buddy this nosejob was needed in your case.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, aesthetic beauty and Kamui
Fashion matters..

Breathe 800 Words GIF by Acorn TV

• Love it