Lookism are now stickying redpill advices

Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope
"Do that on every date and u will bed almost every girl u meet up." Over for that site. Don't forget to subscribe to RSDTyler after reading this.
Just control the frame bro :chad:
Makes sense since they concluded it is about being NT not looks.

A reminder that a shy Chad will stay mysteriously attractive. While an ugly man that controls the frame towards creating sexual tension is a creep. A reminder that the word creep doesn't apply to foid, only to a men subspecies.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Einon, Vitruvian, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
RealRob is an utter and complete fag who got exposed numerous times. Somehow the idiots on there like to ignore that fact for whatever reason

• +1
Reactions: Einon
I’m blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Cope,girls I use to talk to text me the most when I give less shit

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Unsurprisingly, it's written by non other than realrob/samsung/evilvalle who's been preaching PUA bullshit for YEARS.

But yeah lookism went to shit a long time ago. Too many retards there who unironically believe in the personality meme.

Cope,girls I use to talk to text me the most when I give less shit
Probably because that weren't the hotties that blow your PSL you became shy around.

Probably because that weren't the hotties that blow your PSL you became shy around.
Maybe it could be that, man, just maybe.

Well yea alot of them realised its not just their looks becuz they knoe this advice only applies to 5 psl and above tbh tbh