Lookism no longer appears on Google's search engine. It is gone for life due to authorities finally taking action amongst all the rampant complaints

And 5'10

Night club Chad that slays with little effort

Thought he was better looking, nigga is just running be hyper-masculine game, I wonder how he slays while Cruelty doesn't tbqh

Even I could achieve his looks level beardmaxxing, taking roids and bulking.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, .👽., MakinItHappenReturn and 2 others
Thought he was better looking, nigga is just running be hyper-masculine game, I wonder how he slays while Cruelty doesn't tbqh

too bad he has double the jaw mass of the other twink that was posted here
+ you will never be able to achieve this level of beard
+ he has a 23 inches bideltoid

• Woah
Reactions: geezcel
too bad he has double the jaw mass of the other twink that was posted here
+ you will never be able to achieve this level of beard
+ he has a 23 inches bideltoid
His jaw is completely covered by his beard, anyone can trimm a beard to fake a hyper-masculine jaw, not that hard at all (+ would be able to achieve his level of beard using minoxidil for 2 years)

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 1617 and 2 others
Girls care about harmonious bone structure with bone mass on a wide skull

That is what gets you pussy

Not twink pretty boy looks with high levels of collagen and a cute hairstyle with pretty eyes

Looksmax is misguided about what slays and what doesn't. You wanna be a pretty boy, cool, you be a long term relationship cuck. Every guy without mental blocks and with robust jock looks wants to slay so don't pretend like you are this spirit that just wants a sweet cute jb to live in a cottage out on the country side to bring up kids with. Because that ain't happening in 2021 my man.

• +1
Reactions: geezcel and the BULL
His jaw is completely covered by his beard, anyone can trimm a beard to fake a hyper-masculine jaw, not that hard at all (+ would be able to achieve his level of beard using minoxidil for 2 years)
is not that easy, minox is mostly cope for beard and eyebrows , and it will rape your collagen. i remember his pic without beard and he was looking even better, as i told him. he has a chiseled jawline under that beard

Don't ever call yourself high IQ

You can see from his forwardly grown maxilla how robust his bones are

is not that easy, minox is mostly cope for beard and eyebrows cope, and it will rape your collagen. i remember his pic without beard and he was looking even better, as i told him. he has a chiseled jawline under that beard
Okay then, still, you can achieve his looks running beardmaxxing game, honestly thought he was better looking considering his amount of matches, thought he had better coloring and a more lean body.

Delusion at its finest

Your only chance to look good is to twink max. You have zero bones

Don't ever call yourself high IQ

You can see from his forwardly grown maxilla how robust his bones are
Nigga, it's completely covered by his beard, do you have x-ray vision or what?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
is not that easy, minox is mostly cope for beard and eyebrows , and it will rape your collagen. i remember his pic without beard and he was looking even better, as i told him. he has a chiseled jawline under that beard
Send pic without beard

• +1
Okay then, still, you can achieve his looks running beardmaxxing game, honestly thought he was better looking considering his amount of matches, thought he had better coloring and a more lean body.
he ran high quality pics + sunglasses frauding on his tinder pics. he's still a gigachad irl with his stats and bone mass

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Nigga, it's completely covered by his beard, do you have x-ray vision or what?
The guy looks very hyper masculine. Some woman do like that, most don’t . Ontop he is ethnic. Overall smv is low due to that.most hot girls would probably be scared

• +1
  • +1
The guy looks very hyper masculine. Some woman do like that, most don’t . Ontop he is ethnic. Overall smv is low due to that.most hot girls would probably be scared
Yeah, but like, most of the times hyper-masculine dudes only slay roasties and fags

As I said before, Cruelty, another lookism.net user, looks as masculine as him and is an incel, even tho he's even less ethnic-looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and one job away
Yeah, but like, most of the times hyper-masculine dudes only slay roasties and fags

As I said before, Cruelty, another lookism.net user, looks as masculine as him and is an incel, even tho he's even less ethnic-looking.
I totally agree with you. Very niche. And the girls in that niche are ugly most of the time

• +1
you idiot he told to not leak them

He doesn't care. He specifically said no one he knows or whatever will ever find these sites and I follow the same philosophy

Why would they?

trust me he's said he doesn't care in numerous occasions otherwise I wouldn't have shown it

• +1
Do you have pics without beard to settle the debate ?
It doesn't matter if he has bones behind the beard, the beard still covers his whole lower third:

Screenshot 20

Like, that means anyone can grow a big beard to simulate his looks.

It doesn't matter if he has bones behind the beard, the beard still covers his whole lower third:

View attachment 1427532

I wanna know how he looks without the beard tho. So far I’m not impressed

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 9670 and datboijj
I totally agree with you. Very niche. And the girls in that niche are ugly most of the time
Yeah, it's a niche look, that's why I was surprised that he got so many matches with prime girls according to him

Probably lying idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and one job away

Nigga the women that do are Staceys going through their hoe phase in their early and mid 20s. Peak women. Stop the cope.

• +1
Reactions: one job away
  • +1
Nigga the women that do are Staceys going through their hoe phase in their early and mid 20s. Peak women. Stop the cope.
You're the one coping, if that was the case Cruelty would be a slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, datboijj and Deleted member 1617
I love you ravi!

Send pics and we do an tinder experiment

We don't need no tinder experiment when he's recorded WhatsApp from his phone and posted the video, talking to a top tier blonde prime Becky who he was arranging to fuck again and talked about how she was sore from the last time

Why would a girl want to fuck a twink unless he was tall and wide framed? Which wouldn't make him a twink.

The ideal is a cross between a pretty boy and a robust jock. He will out slay the robust jock, or rather get a better quality of Stacey or just more Staceys but when it comes to comparing ruggedly handsome dudes with pure twinks that have no bones but just pretty harmony, it would be ridiculously dumb to think he can get more and better pussy without wining and dining and running sweetboy game. They just look LTR material.

Ruggesly handsome is what makes bitches wet.

Post the kid as he is today at 23/24?

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and geezcel
We don't need no tinder experiment when he's recorded WhatsApp from his phone and posted the video, talking to a top tier blonde prime Becky who he was arranging to fuck again and talked about how she was sore from the last time

Why would a girl want to fuck a twink unless he was tall and wide framed? Which wouldn't make him a twink.

The ideal is a cross between a pretty boy and a robust jock. He will out slay the robust jock, or rather get a better quality or Stacey or just more Staceys but when it comes to comparing ruggedly handsome dudes with pure twins that have no bones but just pretty harmony, it would be ridiculously dumb to think he can get more and better pussy without wining and dining and running sweetbot game. They just look LTR material.

Ruggesly handsome is what makes bitches wet.

Post the kid as he is today at 23/24?
Nigga I never said that fckin twink has any appeal. That was tompzon and he gets clowned for that here as well. But saying your dude is a slayer is a retarded claim judging by the vids you send. He is ethnic that’s already a smv killer. Ontop of that fat and roided squintmaxxer

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primordial and Bvnny.

View attachment 1427532

@Deusmaximus didn't u make a tinder experiment with some bulked up / roided normie with tats who did very well? maybe this guy is the same

it wasnt appearing for a long time now, intentionally of course
the reason is so normies browsing the internet wont randomly come across lookism threads and report the site to fbi

Nigga I never said that fckin twink has any appeal. That was tompzon and he gets clowned for that here as well. But saying your dude is a slayer is a retarded claim judging by the vids you send. He is ethnic that’s already a smv killer. Ontop of that fat and roided squintmaxxer

Hahahhahahhaa

I can tell right away you have never set foot in a night club

Your school disco at 15 is the closest you have come

• +1
Reactions: Primordial and Almost Chadlite
@Deusmaximus didn't u make a tinder experiment with some bulked up / roided normie with tats who did very well? maybe this guy is the same
he legit looks like one of the dudes he posts
wouldn't be surprised if he had a tatooed body

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Hahahhahahhaa

You still haven't explained how he slays while Cruelty doesn't, considering they have the same appeal

You still haven't explained how he slays while Cruelty doesn't, considering they have the same appeal
how does cruelty look like?

how does cruelty look like?
Exactly like him but whiter and without a beard... like, also has a fucking massive jaw and roided body, literally the same fucking appeal, also +1,90m

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and khvirgin
Hahahhahahhaa

Far off buddy.you are so delusional makes me don’t care for lookism at all if everyone is like that

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Primordial
His bones are not shown

So you think he has that warrior skull, massive brow ridge, forwardly grown maxilla that's also carrying mass, all aligned and harmonious, just to have a recessed mandible? Lol you are suspecting him for no rational reason

I asked him why he bothers with the beard because he has great bones and he said he prefers the super dom masc look. It's an image thing when he walks into the gym and shit. Prob goes to a body building or strength training one. I used to go to an underground gym so know.

Girls have literally told him they prefer him clean shaven. He was going to send me a pic with a very light stubble but never got around to it.

He has over 100k followers on Instagram. You think that's because he's a beefed up meat head normie beard frauding? Lol honestly

You can literally see how forwardly grown his face is by looking at the cheekbone and maxilla area. No amount of bum fluff can create that effect.

I don't even know why I am defending this guy tbh. I don't care but it does irritate me that this site always favours pretty boys not realising the pretty boy actually needs far more chat and game to get pussy than the ruddedly handsome robust jock

• +1
Reactions: Primordial
So you think he has that warrior skull, massive brow ridge, forwardly grown maxilla that's also carrying mass, all aligned and harmonious, just to have a recessed mandible? Lol you are suspecting him for no rational reason

I asked him why he bothers with the beard because he has great bones and he said he prefers the super dom masc look. It's an image thing when he walks into the gym and shit. Prob goes to a body building or strength training one. I used to go to an underground gym so know.

Girls have literally told him they prefer him clean shaven. He was going to send me a pic with a very light stubble but never got around to it.

He has over 100k followers on Instagram. You think that's because he's a beefed up meat head normie beard frauding? Lol honestly

You can literally see how forwardly grown his face is by looking at the cheekbone and maxilla area. No amount of bum fluff can create that effect.

I don't even know why I am defending this guy tbh. I don't care but it does irritate me that this site always favours pretty boys not realising the pretty boy actually needs far more chat and game to get pussy than the ruddedly handsome robust jock
He still has a fucking niche appeal, jfl you're in the looks sphere for years and still haven't figured out that guys with his looks doesn't make the cut for prime girls lol

Roid looks are for fags, roasties and trans only.

Girls care about harmonious bone structure with bone mass on a wide skull

That is what gets you pussy

Not twink pretty boy looks with high levels of collagen and a cute hairstyle with pretty eyes

Looksmax is misguided about what slays and what doesn't. You wanna be a pretty boy, cool, you be a long term relationship cuck. Every guy without mental blocks and with robust jock looks wants to slay so don't pretend like you are this spirit that just wants a sweet cute jb to live in a cottage out on the country side to bring up kids with. Because that ain't happening in 2021 my man.
being pretty boy is ideal for online dating tho
i got 2000 hinge matches in just under 2 weeks by being giga pretty boy
will still get mogged irl by a ogre brute fml

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Looks234
being pretty boy is ideal for online dating tho
i got 2000 hinge matches in just under 2 weeks by being giga pretty boy
will still get mogged irl by a ogre brute fml

How many did you go out meet and fuck from those matches?

• +1
Reactions: geezcel
major cope

He still has a fucking niche appeal, jfl you're in the looks sphere for years and still haven't figured out that guys with his looks doesn't make the cut for prime girls lol

Niche appeal lmao

Yeah I'm sure. Hunter eyes that are deep af set into the skull are a trait desired by a niche set of women.

Coping human being.

How many did you go out meet and fuck from those matches?
0 because in an ltr and use it for validation
could’ve fucked multiple per week if I wanted to and was single

• Woah

RTT is popular in the UK

• Woah

And I've only been in the looks sphere since the pandemic in 2020. I just studied it well and my girl confirms a lot of what I ask her about

There is a common face every girl finds attractive and sexy and its called Chad

0 because in an ltr and use it for validation
could’ve fucked multiple per week if I wanted to and was single

That's a straight cap

Move away with your larp

Genuine Chad pretty boys will cheat and have their main girl not find out

If you seriously cared about this imaginary girl you wouldn't be swiping on tinder at the risk of one of her friends spotting you.

Don't take me for a clown bro

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: stamaster21 and geezcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back