Lookism was so much Better than this "max" forum

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Max max max
What the fuck do you want to max. You either have attractive genetic blueprint or not. No foid gives a shit if you pluck your eyebrows or get a Better haircut or get fillers to have 2 mms more of jaw width. Fucking retards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, randomop, 5'7 zoomer and 23 others
actally i've seen 5'8 normies get a lot of attention after getting zygo/projective implants

but when you are in your late 20s and 30s you gotta have something else going for you, like be in a biker club or a band or something

Truth be told, puberty was really the deciding factor in your life. If you weren't attractive after puberty, very few things will really make you more desirable afterwards.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: randomop, 5'7 zoomer, kebab and 8 others
actally i've seen 5'8 normies get a lot of attention after getting zygo/projective implants

but when you are in your late 20s and 30s you gotta have something else going for you, like be in a biker club or a band or something
Cope no Biker club for sub chad face

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling, TechnoBoss and northern mogger
I already know it

Cope no Biker club for sub chad face
tumblr_ol42nt5urW1qmob6ro1_500.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, futuregigamogger and edgemaxx
Just be the most insufferable type of dude ever quantum theorem
Exactly, how does he expect to succeed with that horrible personality

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Just be the most insufferable type of dude ever quantum theorem
Nah you gotta act cool and be like a badass prince or young king like Jax in sons of anarchy
ive seen dudes like this who arent faggots.
[media]

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill and Deleted member 51781
This is the warning document police sent to OP due to his relentless harassment of wymyn btw

Screenshot 2021 07 28 05 20 07 680 comandroidchrome

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 51781, TechnoBoss and 2 others
Because its gynocentic and for feminism

If you want the sex just moneymaxx and spend it on prostitutes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
Meanwhile in the past women got put in their place also same with niggers

Brb getting 60k Trimax SURGERY for roasties

I didn’t know it existed since I joined this site and people told me about it 6 months later

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I was so mentally fucked Bro legit thought i Needed that Becky in my Life lol
I have a pic of her aswell but it's hard to find among thousands of tyson ballou and heung min myson pics

Max max max
What the fuck do you want to max. You either have attractive genetic blueprint or not. No foid gives a shit if you pluck your eyebrows or get a Better haircut or get fillers to have 2 mms more of jaw width. Fucking retards
You need to be the best curry you can be

Max max max
True endless pointless discjssion

This is true. "looksmaxxing" most of the time just turns out to be looksminning.

Max max max
"no foid cares if you look better facially" doesn't really make much sense my nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
lookism was the true mental asylum this forum is mostly redditors

Threads were more entertaining but people were too toxic on there

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
Max max max

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69
Nah you gotta act cool and be like a badass prince or young king like Jax in sons of anarchy
ive seen dudes like this who arent faggots.
[media]

Born not made

.net had too many autists and less curries so overall .net was better than .org.This forum is filled with gay nigga curry mixed races

incomparable , lookism was way ahead of its time

Max max max
Most brutal pill

Max max max
first solid take by the BULL

Max max max
IMG 2010
I was born and my life was over